Blackmailed by the Teacher - Cover

Blackmailed by the Teacher

Copyright© 2004 by 8inchhigh

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teen student is caught cheating and is blackmailed into being his teacher's sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Gay   CrossDressing   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports  

It all began when I got caught cheating on a math test in 7th grade. Mr. Moore my math teacher happened to walk up behind me as I was looking at a neighbor's answers. He tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to the door. I followed him out of the classroom. In the hall he told me to come back to his class at the end of the day and we would discuss how to handle this. Then he sent me to the library for the rest of the class period. When my last class was over I reported to Mr. Moore. Mr. Moore told me to take a seat. Mr. Moore said that I was in a lot of trouble. He said that my parents would have to be called and I could be suspended or expelled. I asked if there was anyway to avoid involving my parents. He said maybe but it would require him and I working it out between us. I asked him how we could work it out. He said he would think about it but that it would take a lot of work on my part. He said to tell my parents that I would be a little late getting home the next day and that I was to meet him here after school. I told him that my parents would want to know what I did to have to stay after school and I would get in trouble. He said no I wouldn't because he would send a note home with me stating I was getting extra math help after school. He wrote me a note and sent me on my way. As I was heading out the door he said not to forget that I was to be in his class right after school.

I took the note home and gave it to my mother. When my father came home my mother told him that I was getting extra math help from Mr. Moore. My father said that was good and told me that I had better appreciate the extra effort from Mr. Moore.

The next day I went to school. Mr. Moore reminded me in math class to meet him after school. I went to his classroom after school. Mr. Moore said we would go to his house and talk about how we would work out my cheating. We went out and got into his car. As we drove to his house I was telling him how sorry I was about cheating. And that I really hoped my father would not have to be told. He patted my knee and said that he was sure we could work out something other then telling my father. He asked me how my father would react. I told him I would get a beating and probably grounded for the rest of the school year. When we arrived at his home he told me to grab a seat on the couch while he got us a soda. He came back with our sodas and sat down next to me on the couch. After we drank in silence for a few minutes he started asking me questions. First he asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told him not yet. Then he asked me if I had ever jacked off. I told him that I did sometimes. He said that if I really wanted to avoid having my cheating reported he had an idea. He wanted to watch me jack off and if I let him then he would forget about my cheating, but if not then he would have to report me. I agreed and started to open my pants. He stopped me and said that he wanted to move to the bedroom and that he wanted me to be completely naked.

We moved into the bedroom. I started to undress and Mr. Moore stopped me. He said he wanted to take some photos of me. I started objecting and Mr. Moore said that was the deal take it or leave it. I said that since I really had no choice I would take it. He went and got a Polaroid camera from the closet. He had me take off my clothes one piece at a time and after every piece he took a photo or two. When I was stripped down to just my underwear he had me take various poses. He had me kneel on the bed with my back to the camera and look over my shoulder as I pulled my underwear down over my ass. Once I was completely naked he directed me through a whole bunch of poses including bent over with my hands spreading my ass, On my hands and knees on the bed and on my back with my legs spread wide open.

Then he called a break and was looking at the photos. He said "you know I don't think that watching you jack off is enough". I said what do you mean. He said that what would happen if my father saw these pictures of me. I said "he would kill me" and started crying. Mr. Moore said that I should just calm down and listen. He said that he would never show the photos to anyone as long as I did what he told me with no argument. He said that I really had no choice because not only did he have the photos, but if I was reported for cheating I would flunk math and be expelled for the rest of the school year. Which meant repeating the 7th grade the following year. If I did exactly what he wanted though he would keep our secrets and I would pass math with an A+.

Then he took off his clothes and sat on the edge of the bed. He said we would start today and from now on I would come over twice a week and every Saturday for tutoring. He had me get up off the bed and stand in front of him. He ran his hands over my chest and belly down to my crotch. He cupped my cock and balls in his hand. Then he had me turn around. He ran his hands down my back and cupped my ass cheeks. He told me to bend over and then spread my ass cheeks. He leaned forward and licked my ass hole. After tongue fucking my ass for a few minutes he told me to sit on the bed and wait for him. He got the camera and stood in front of me. He said that our tutoring would now start. He told me to take his cock in my hand and slowly stroke it. As I did he took pictures.

Then he told me to put it in my mouth as he took more pictures. After instructing me on the proper way to suck his cock he had me suck it for a few minutes as he took pictures. Then he pulled his cock out of my mouth and sat the camera on the bed. He then stood in front of me and told me to open my mouth wide. He then jacked off. when he came he shot the first blast in my mouth. The second blast in my face and the third and final blast of cum down my chest. Then he picked up the camera and took pictures of me with a mouthful of cum. And a face covered in cum and cum dripping down my chest. He told me to smile and swallow the cum in my mouth. He told me to go shower and meet him in the living room. I started to pick up my clothes and he told me to leave them and he would take them into the living room. I went and showered then went into the living room. Mr. Moore told me to sit down so we could talk.

He said that from this point on I was his to do with what he as he pleased. Tuesday's and Thursday's I would ride home from school with him and stay for 2 hours doing whatever he wanted. Saturday's I would ride my bike over by no later then 10am and stay until no earlier then 4pm. The minute I walked through his front door I was to remove all my clothes and stack them neatly on the table by the front door and I would not put them back on until the time I left unless he directed otherwise. Whenever I was in his house I was to be within touching distance of him unless I was told otherwise.

He said he would write a note to my parents explaining my tutoring schedule. He said that since it was getting late he would write the note then run me home. He wrote the note while I got dressed. On the way to take me home he said that Thursday I would learn how to use my mouth to please him. And on Saturday I would learn how to use my ass to please him. when he dropped me off he told me that he would see me in class tomorrow and to not tell anyone about our arrangement. I gave the note to my parents and they said that was good. They wrote back to Mr. Moore telling him they appreciated him taking the time with me and if I needed more tutoring then three times a week to let them know.


School was pretty normal. Thursday in class Mr. Moore reminded me that I had a tutoring session after school. I meet him in his class after school and we went to his home. I started towards the couch and Mike stopped me. He said that I had already forgotten the rules. When I looked puzzled he said your clothes go there and pointed to the table by the front door. I said sorry and took of my clothes. When I was naked he told me to head to the bedroom so we could start my lessons. I spent the next two hours learning how to suck his cock and swallow his cum. The first hour or so I learned how to give him a slow deep blowjob that could last a long time (15-30 minutes). I learned how to swallow his whole cock. I learned how to swallow his cum with out spilling a drop. The next hour he taught me how to give him a quick blowjob. He put his underwear and pants back on and had me learn how to suck him off with just his cock hanging out the fly and to make him cum quickly ( about 5-7 minutes). When I was very good at both Mr. Moore glanced at his watch and said "where did all the time go?" He said I should get cleaned up and then go get dressed. I took a shower and got into my clothes.

It was dark by the time we pulled into my driveway. Mr. Moore shut the car off and said "Let's see how well you learned your lessons. He unzipped his pants and fished out his cock. He slid the seat back and told me to take care of him. I started sucking him off. Just when he started cumming the front door opened and I heard my father calling "is that you Jim?" I started to sit up but Mr. Moore put his hand on my neck and held my mouth on his cock until he finished cumming. Then he let me sit up. He slipped his cock back into his pants and rolled his window down. He called out to my father. He said "yes it is Mr. Moore and Jim. We were just talking about Saturday's tutoring session." My father walked over to the car and told Mr. Moore that they appreciated the extra time he was putting in with me. Mr. Moore said "No problem, I enjoy teaching Jim."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.