Wanting Babies - Cover

Wanting Babies

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Frank and Beth are happily married but they suddenly realize that Frank cannot give them babies. Beth suggests another method of getting her knocked up, and their sexy hunk neighbor, Sid, plays into their plans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

Frank and Beth had been married for three years and they'd enjoyed just spending time with each other without any children to have to divide their attentions with. But, now, both of them were ready for a family. They'd had several of their friends who had gone through pregnancies and then they'd seen them with a new baby or even twins on one or two occasions. Frank and Beth were excited to have their own baby so Beth had gone off the birth control pills she'd been taking several months in advance to ensure that when they got ready, hopefully she'd be able to conceive a child as soon as possible. They both knew that getting pregnant varied from one couple to another and they hoped they'd be one of those that when Frank even looked at his sexy wife Beth in the bed naked on "that night", she almost become pregnant from that alone. Well, they felt they could dream anyway.

Sadly for both of them, when Frank and Beth began seriously making love with the intent of getting her knocked up, it didn't happen. At first, for several months, they kept trying and trying without success, and then after they consulted with an OB/GYN, it became apparent through a sperm test that Frank's sperm simply did not have enough virility to perform the necessary task of making it to Beth's fertile egg and getting it ready for a baby. There was nothing wrong with Beth's ability to conceive at all from what the tests and other processes showed.

Frank and Beth were devastated when they discovered that the two of them couldn't apparently conceive a baby on their own. Their initial reaction was so depressing that they went for weeks without even discussing their wants and needs further. Then, after they finally began to recover from the bad news about their ability to conceive as a couple, Beth broached the subject with her husband over dinner one night. She realized that she really wanted a baby more than anything and even if Frank couldn't help her get pregnant, she still wanted a baby that had been conceived inside her by a man's sperm being spurted deep within her pussy and naturally meeting up with her fertile egg and getting her knocked up. Beth looked her husband Frank straight in the eye and asked him if he'd mind very much if she actually got knocked up by another man and if he could still accept the child as his own and love it as though it were his baby by natural birth.

"Beth, that's asking a lot of a man, you know," Frank said as he felt his cock growing hard in his pants from just imagining Beth in the throes of lusty sex with another guy who'd been given their blessing to cum inside her pussy and get her with child.

"You know I don't even want to think about another guy having his big horny dick inside you, Beth," Frank said as he was actually lying. Now that his sexy young wife had broached the question, he actually thought to himself that it was a very hot proposition and one that he was already about ready to say "yes" to.

"Who would you consider having to be the father of our child, Beth?" Frank asked as he felt his cock growing harder and harder as he contemplated his wife's proposal. Frank's mind reeled as he gave quick consideration to all of the men he knew both he and Beth were aware of who might even be remote prospects for someone to provide her with stud service. "Stud service" -- that's just what it was -- having another man fuck Beth to knock her up with a baby just like the thoroughbred stallions are used to naturally inseminate a brood mare and create a Triple Crown-winning colt. But Frank found the possibility of a horny guy sliding his cock into Beth's hot pussy and fucking her much more erotic than two horses getting it on.

"Frank, honey, what would you think about having Sid, our next door neighbor, give us a hand in trying to conceive a baby?" Beth asked as she silently held her breath as she waited for her husband's response to her suggestion.

"Sid, you mean our neighbor and one of our good friends?" Frank asked in mock surprise. He'd actually almost suspected for some time that Beth secretly found Sid very sexy as he did the wife, Mary, but he'd never expected that Beth would actually act on her secret sexual desires and fantasies. He knew she was making this suggestion in an effort to conceive but he pretty well knew that Beth was seeking to fulfill a long-held fantasy in the guise of having a baby.

"Well, honey, I was just thinking that Sid lives right next door and the logistics of getting him over here for an hour or so on several occasions wouldn't be that hard," Beth said innocently. Frank discussed Beth's suggestion with her for a few minutes and then they decided that they would approach Sid and ask if he was willing to supply stud service for Beth to get knocked up and become a new mother.

Things came together much more easily and quickly than either Frank or Beth would ever have imagined. Frank actually made the overtures to Sid and he could tell that Sid was very eager to do whatever Frank and Beth wanted him to in order to give her his sperm. He figured at first that they'd want him to go to an artificial insemination center and jack off, providing vials of his hot sperm to be placed inside Beth's pussy. When he realized that they didn't want that at all, but that both Frank and Beth were willing for Sid to actually fuck Beth, Sid's cock got so hard from the mere thought that he couldn't remember when he'd ever been so fucking turned on.

Frank agreed with Sid on a time for him to come over to their house and he told Sid that on the first time, he wouldn't be there but it would only be Sid and Beth in the house alone so they could have all the privacy they needed for their extra-marital sexual encounter. That was more than fine with Sid because while he had long been lusting after Frank's sexy wife, Beth, he wasn't sure he could have actually fucked her while Frank was there in the room with them, or even in the same house. He agreed with Frank on when he'd take off from work and come back to the neighborhood to fuck Beth while his wife, Mary, was away at work and the kids were all away at school.

Frank and Beth had talked about how she'd be dressed and how to planned to prepare herself for her sex sessions with Sid, and after the few times they'd discussed the topic, they'd always ended up in bed making hot sexy love. They were amazed at how much it turned both of them on to contemplate Beth having their neighbor Sid in her bed to fuck her and cum inside her pussy. Frank laughed when Beth told him that she wanted to make the setting for Sid's time with her arousing and very special but she didn't want to appear to be a slut. Frank's response was that he thought she ought to dress in whatever way she thought was necessary in order to turn Sid on and ensure that he was hard and erect enough to do the job they'd asked him to do.

Beth was pleased that Frank had said that because she had already decided that since she didn't make a practice of fucking other men than her own husband, she was going to make the most of this opportunity to experience an "approved infidelity" with Sid and enjoy herself in bed with him as much as possible. Beth already had the very negligee in mind that she intended to be wearing when Sid came over to service her the first time.

The day of Beth's first "insemination session" with Sid arrived and that morning before he left for work, Frank kissed his sexy wife sweetly and passionately and then looked her in the eyes and told her that he hoped she enjoyed herself that day. He meant it with all his heart but he also knew that whatever Beth and Sid did together, she'd be glad to tell him all about it that night and Frank could hardly wait to hear how their well-built and he was pretty sure, well-endowed, neighbor had delivered the goods to Beth in their marital bed. Then, Frank hugged Beth lovingly and headed out the door. They had arranged for Sid to come over at 12:30 during an extended lunch break and so Beth spent the entire morning getting everything just right for Sid to come over and make love to her.

Beth was a medium height brunette and she had a very shapely figure and worked out on occasion to keep her body that way. She had nicely rounded full breasts that stood high on her chest, and her current bra size was a C-cup but she had started looking forward to hopefully getting pregnant and seeing her bra size go up at least one or two cups bigger. As Beth took a long hot bubble bath and enjoyed herself alone there in the house, she felt herself growing horny and very hot in anticipation of Sid coming to her house to fuck her. Beth would never have imagined that knowing she was going to fuck some man other than Frank would have affected her in this way. She wasn't sure just how much she'd be able to share with Frank that night about the way all of this had made her feel. She knew he'd expect her to give him the technical basics, but Beth just wasn't sure if Frank would be ready for her to tell him that she was actually lying there in her bathtub impatient for her sexy hunk neighbor to arrive and slide his big horny cock into her waiting and very fertile pussy.

After she got out of her bath, Beth dried off and then she put on some light makeup to make her look more attractive and she laid out the sexy white see-through negligee that she intended to have on when Sid arrived. She was very modest but in thinking about what it was that she and Frank had asked of Sid, she figured it only made sense to be as sexy and as provocative with Sid as she could be within reason.

Beth found herself thinking about the fact that Sid and Mary had two boys and two girls so she felt their prospects of conceiving today or possibly in some future insemination session were pretty good. She hoped so because she wanted Sid to be the man who knocked her up with a baby.

At 12:30, Beth was ready. She'd had a light lunch and now she was sitting there in her living room in her negligee with only a light robe thrown over it to ensure that she didn't look like a total floozy when Sid arrived. She'd quickly show him how sexy she was and how eager she was to have sex with him once she got him safely in her house. When her doorbell rang, Beth quickly got up and walked to the front door, waiting just a moment to gather her composure before she opened the door to let Sid into her home and into her bedroom.

When Beth pulled the door back, Sid was standing there in a pair of nice jeans and a T-shirt that showed off his very muscular and well-built body. Beth immediately motioned for Sid to enter, and she stood there for a moment as they both tried to adapt to the reason they were meeting in the middle of the day in her home like that.

"Hi, Sid, I'm so glad to see you," Beth said as she struggled for the right words to say in setting the mood for her fuck session with her neighbor and the husband of one of her good girlfriends. "Sid, I want to be honest. You and I both know why we're here and what we're going to do together, but I've got to admit that I'm a bit nervous and unsure about how you and I go about this," Beth said as she reached over and took Sid's hand in hers.

Sid had thought about this first moment when he and Beth would be alone as well and he'd determined to make this not only a comfortable encounter for them but hopefully as pleasurable as possible. He hoped that if the session didn't produce the desired results of pregnancy the first time, that Frank and Beth would invite him back for repeated attempts to knock Beth up and get her with child.

"Beth, this is how we do it," Sid said as he let Beth's hand stay in his and he pulled her into his arms, closing them around Beth's robe and negligee clad body and holding her there just to let her feel his manly body pulling her close to him. He hoped Beth would soon also feel the hard erection pushing out against his jeans, and he was more than ready for everything that he was sure Beth had planned for them in the next couple of hours.

Sid led Beth down the main hallway of her house and he pretty well knew where the master bedroom was. He had struggled with whether or not to mate with Beth in her and Frank's marital bed and then he'd decided that if the couple had openly and honestly invited him to engage in sex with Beth, then their own marital bed was where he'd do it and where he felt Beth might be most comfortable fucking with him and having their baby conceived. When Sid and Beth were there in the bedroom, he took her close in his arms again, pulled her womanly mature body close against his and then he stood back from her, carefully and gently removing the robe that she'd had on to cover whatever she was wearing underneath it. Sid wondered what she was hiding under there.

Without saying anything more at that moment, Sid stood back and admired what he saw when he had Beth's robe off. She was wearing a floor-length white see-through negligee that did very little to conceal or hide any of her sexy body underneath it. Sid loved how Beth's full rounded breasts pressed out against the bodice of the negligee and he could see that both her nipples were already rigid in arousal. Looking on further down, Sid saw the rest of Beth's naked body covered on by the negligee's material and he could see that there was no sign of dark brunette pussy hair at the vee of her thighs so he could tell that her pussy was shaved smooth.

Beth felt slightly nervous now that she and Sid were actually in her bedroom alone and he'd pulled her robe off, exposing her to his view with only the sexy see-through negligee she'd picked out to wear for him on this very session. Beth knew Sid could see everything through the nightgown and she hoped he wasn't disappointed. She felt her pussy growing wetter from just knowing what she was about to do, and she felt herself wanting to get on with it.

Sid reached out, covering Beth's left breast underneath the nightgown and then he reached up between her breasts, pulling at the single tie that held the negligee together there and gently pulled it back away from her body, revealing her nakedness now with nothing between her and Sid at all. He pushed the negligee back off her shoulders and now Frank's wife, Beth, was there in front of Sid, their neighbor, naked and totally vulnerable to whatever he chose to do with her.

When Beth's negligee fell on the floor at her feet, she moved forward to begin getting Sid undressed as well, and as she helped Sid out of his jeans, T-shirt and his briefs, he was quickly as naked as she was. Beth didn't know if she should try to give Sid a blowjob to get him fully hard and ready to fuck her, but as she got his briefs off, Beth took Sid's almost hard cock in her hand and she wrapped it completely around his hardening cock and stroked him up and down a few times. Then, forcing herself to be bold, Beth leaned over, flicking her tongue over Sid's swollen cockhead and then she stood up, hoping that he was ready to move on to the next step with her.

Sid was more than ready. He'd been hot as heck for this moment from the time that Frank had asked him if he'd be willing to service Beth and mate with her to give them a baby. Now that hot erotic moment that he'd never have imagined possible had arrived.

"Beth, you're very gorgeous and very sexy. You're much sexier naked than you are dressed, if I might say so," Sid said as he motioned for Beth to climb up on the middle of her marital bed and get on her back for him to join her for their fuck. Sid was like Beth; he was totally aroused and excited about the opportunity to fuck his sexy neighbor. He hoped secretly that it would take more than one session to get her pregnant but he also didn't want to seem too overtly presumptuous about his neighbor's Frank's wife and what the two of them should to together. Rather than lean over and eat Beth's pussy like Sid wanted to, he moved up between her thighs and reached down with his hand to check her readiness to fuck him and see how wet and ready her pussy was. What Sid found made him harder than ever. Beth's pussy was already soaking wet from her pussy juices and he knew they were both ready to fuck.

Sid stroked his fingers up and down over Beth's pussy and clit and then as he knelt there between her shapely legs, his cock jutted hotly from between his own thighs. Beth's full rounded breasts looked so sexy and beautiful on her naked chest and her beautiful brunette hair framed her pretty face just right.

Sid moved up above Beth's prone body, looked into her eyes and then took his hand and guided his large thick erection in between her legs, quickly finding the junction of Beth's legs and her wet swollen pussy. He seated his cock solidly inside her pussy and then, waiting only a second or two, Sid moved his ass towards Beth, pushing his cock forward strongly and he felt his cockhead begin to disappear inside the tightness of Beth's hot wet pussy.

Sid had insisted that they time this mating session when they knew Beth was most fertile and so as he slid his cock home inside Beth's pussy, Sid knew that his main priority was to inseminate Beth and get her pregnant. When Sid felt his cockhead touch the bottom of Beth's tight horny pussy, he immediately began pulling back out of her body and Beth lay there for a moment getting used to the feel of a strange man's cock inside her pussy as Sid began smoothly thrusting in and out.

Beth wanted to be as vocal and loud as she was with Frank, but for the moment she kept her responses to moans and sighs as Sid began to really start fucking her. She felt more comfortable being in bed with another man as each moment passed and she could tell that Sid was thoroughly enjoying himself in making love to her. Beth's nipples were very hard as she loved the feeling of Sid's large thick cock fucking her pussy. And then after about 10 minutes of having Sid inside her, Beth felt her first orgasm arrive and she began to moan and whimper more loudly as her climax washed over her entire body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Sid sighed and let Beth know that he was really enjoying himself as he gave her every inch of his horny cock. He knew he and Beth would probably fuck at least 3 times this afternoon and he planned on giving her the first load of his cum in only a few more minutes. Then, Sid grabbed Beth's body by the waist, and he started really throwing his hard cock in and out of her pussy more and more quickly and powerfully. In just a few minutes, he felt his cock throbbing and his nuts cut loose, spurting a huge geyser of his semen deep inside Beth's waiting horny pussy. Letting his cock rest fully inside her, Sid let his entire orgasm finish before he started moving again, to being their second fuck. And when Beth knew that Sid had filled her pussy with his thick virile cum, she began to cry quietly in happiness that perhaps now she was finally going to become a mother for the first time.


Chapter 2

Sid loved his own sexual stamina and he didn't even pull his cock out of Beth's pussy after he'd shot his first full cumload deep down into her hot fertile pussy. He wanted to give her and Frank every chance to become parents and since he was their "sperm donor of choice", Sid wanted to do a good job for them since they were allowing him and Beth to actually fuck together in order to get her knocked up. Sid felt his cock grow slightly flaccid after his orgasm, but Beth was such a sexy brunette babe and it was so sexy for Sid to actually be alone, naked and inside her that his erection began returning to its normal thick hardness almost immediately.

Beth had wept quietly underneath Sid when she'd felt his first ejaculation and she knew that now she might well become pregnant. They were tears of joy and hopeful realization and Sid could tell that Beth wasn't distressed but simply letting her emotions rise openly to the surface. He was fine with that and as Beth smiled and tears trickled from her eyes, Sid began slowly and smoothly and deeply stroking his large hardon in and out of Beth's tightly clasping pussy again. As he began to feel the heat and the power of his second fuck with Beth quickly rising to white-hot passion again, Sid loved the feel of not only Beth's ample pussy wetness lubing his dick's fucking in and out of her pussy, but also the feeling now of his own jism load there inside her hot pussy as well.

Beth quickly responded to the renewal of Sid's sexy fuck with her and she found herself loving the fact that he could actually pick up after their first mutual orgasms and began stroking in and out of her pussy a second time without a rest period. Beth began moving with Sid, grabbing his hard cock tightly with her pussy and she reached up, cupping both of his tightly clenching asscheeks as he began to long-fuck her with the entire length of his thick dick moving in and out of her pussy. Sid leaned over, taking the left nipple of Beth's large rounded breast in his lips and suckling it firmly while he flicked his tongue over the erect hard nib of her titty. Beth's horny pussy clenched again involuntarily in response to Sid's licking her nipple.

"Mmmmmmm, baby, you're so hot, fuck me again good, Sid, give me a baby," Beth moaned as she moved more and more in unison with Sid's driving and rutting motions on top of her. Beth loved her husband dearly, but as she lay in her marital bed with her sexy neighbor Sid fucking her, Beth felt conflicted between knowing that the reason she and Frank had decided on this method of getting her with child was also having some very unexpected and wonderful payoffs for her at the moment. Beth was loving the feel of having this very sexy and well-built hunk giving her his dick and hopefully giving her a child in about nine months down the road.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.