Hannah Wants More - Cover

Hannah Wants More

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Ted Miller had deflowered a young 14-year old girl, Hannah, that he was tutoring. Hannah realizes once she'd had her cherry taken that adult sex is something she's been waiting a long time for and she wants more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Hannah knew precisely what she was becoming and she loved it -- she was becoming a cock queen and she already knew that she would never be able to get enough hard horny male cock to suit her desires. She and her geography tutor, Ted Miller, had just engaged in her first ever sexual experience and Hannah wanted more, much much more.

Hannah hadn't really intended for her tutoring session with Ted to turn into a sexy "first fuck" session but that's what had happened. Hannah had been waiting and wanting a guy's sexual attention for some time but she'd never figured it would be an older man like Ted. She'd just figured that she'd get her cherry plucked by some horny schoolmate somewhere, sometime, but instead here she was alone with a very sexy adult man and she intended to make the most of this moment.

When Hannah had finished giving Ted a blowjob and sucking his hot sexy cumload from his dick, she now wanted him to let her climb up on top of his cock and fuck with him. Hannah had no sexual experience at all, but that didn't mean she hadn't overheard her girlfriends talking and some of them were already fairly sexually active as well. She didn't intend to be left behind in that area of their young budding adolescent lives.

"Ted, lie back there and let me make you feel good now," Hannah insisted as she leaned over Ted's semi-flaccid cock from where he'd just had his most recent orgasm. Hannah wrapped her hand firmly around Ted's cock and began stroking it up and down, and then leaning over and taking the head of his arousing cock in her mouth and flicking her tongue over the growing head as she felt her pussy growing very wet and horny in anticipation of what she knew she was about to experience.

Hannah knew she was a "big girl" for her young teenage age, but now she also knew that being more physically developed than other 14 year old girls was having some very sexy and very unexpected benefits. Hannah was more than ready for this part of her sexual development, and she was already planning how she and Ted Miller would be able to get together for more sessions in the near future. Hannah had known for some time that her body was experiencing a lot of physical developments and changes that several of the other girls at school weren't yet having. She knew that she wore the largest bra size by far and she had known for some time that she got lots of sexy leering looks from boys and men and she'd also seen several envious glances from her girlfriends. Hannah chuckled now as she wondered what all her female and male friends would think if they saw her naked and getting ready to fuck Ted Miller.

When Hannah got Ted's cock fully rigid and ready for another hot sexy penetration of her very horny tight young pussy, Hannah threw her leg up over Ted's prone body, and then moved up where her wet pussy was rubbing against his chest as she leaned over, offering one of her sexy rounded tits to Tom's mouth. Hannah had learned in recent months that she thoroughly loved caressing and rubbing her nipples and cupping her breasts in her hands and she'd be anxious to feel a man's hands and lips on her young developing tits as well. Now she was finding that it was far sexier than she'd ever have imagined.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah, Ted, mmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhh, suck my titties, please," Hannah begged as she felt her pussy growing much wetter from Ted's lips and hands playing with her sensitive nipples and breasts. Then, Hannah was ready to fuck Ted, and she began moving her wet pussy back downward on her sexy lover's body, leaving a trail of wet pussy juices across his stomach as her pussy smoothly approached the position where she knew his cock would meet her hot tight cunt.

When Hannah felt Ted's large sexy swollen cockhead touch her pussy, she wriggled her sexy ass a bit to tease his dickhead, and then Hannah very powerfully pushed herself on further downward straight towards Ted's groin, feeling her tight hot pussy lips steadily give way to the penetrating full head of her horny lover's big swollen cock. Hannah let out a lusty sexy moan of hotness as she felt Ted's cock coming inside her young teenage pussy for the second time that day, and Hannah felt herself totally hungry to fuck Ted and to cum herself.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, baby," Hannah sighed and hissed as she pushed down, down, down until her pussy was as full of Ted's hard thick cock as she could take it. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so full of your big horny dick, baby," Hannah moaned and she immediately began moving back upward, letting Ted's cock leave her pussy gradually until she knew only his large cockhead was still inside her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck me, baby, fuck me, Hannah," Ted moaned as he couldn't believe how sexy this young nearly-virginal girl was on top of his dick. Ted let Hannah writhe up and down on his large cock, feeling her pussy getting his cock totally wet from her ample pussy juices and then he could no longer hold back. He'd cupped both of her sexy young titties in his hands and he alternated licking one perky nipple and then the other one. Then, as Ted loved how much Hannah was really throwing herself into her sexual explorations with him, he started bucking his muscular ass up off the bed and his cock was filling Hannah's hot teenage pussy mid-stroke.

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeahhhhhhhhhhhh," Hannah moaned, realizing how much Ted was enjoying his hot illicit fuck with her. Then, Hannah sat up on Ted and she began using her firm young thigh muscles to ride up and down on her first lover's cock until she began to orgasm. As she was cumming, Ted grabbed Hannah by the waist and he began lifting her up and down on his dick, literally masturbating himself with Hannah's tight pussy as she was in the throes of her climax. Then, not thinking or caring, Ted began to cum inside Hannah's unprotected pussy and he pulled her firmly down on the length of his cock and his hot cum shot deeply up into her young teenage pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.