Claire, Susan and Joe - Cover

Claire, Susan and Joe

Copyright© 2004 by Sean Luke Marshall

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It rained for hours. I couldn't sleep. Every rat I had known in my life scattered up the sideboards of the wizen old house. In bed, warm, I held my cock, pushed the head through my thick fingers. I love to stretch it and when it was at full staff it opened eyes, almost scared innocent girls. But who is innocent these days?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son  

It rained for hours. I couldn't sleep. Every rat I had known in my life scattered up the sideboards of the wizen old house. In bed, warm, I held my cock, pushed the head through my thick fingers. I love to stretch it and when it was at full staff it opened eyes, almost scared innocent girls. But who is innocent these days? As I rested I reached around and found my ass hole and cutting inside I pushed my fingers towards my center.

I looked towards Susan. She had the most beautiful nipples, and her fingers were openly brushing them in half sleep.

Usually, when I had such a hardon, I had a difficult time sleeping were I felt as if I were a stranger. I knew it was guilt. I wanted her. Who is she? Ah, must be mother. No, not mother, but the child I met at the door. She was eight, and half asleep. Susan brought her upstairs to bed after sitting me down with a drink.

It was forbidden. Her mother dangled her daughters like strippers at a casino. Gamble and go for the bottom line. Go to jail. My daughters are innocent. Get that straight. Later, half drunk, she would add, "I suck them off you know."

Mommy Susan like my own mother knew what I wanted. Susan bit my ear and said I got an extra inch when Claire slept near us.

Claire likes it you know. You don't have to feel guilty, she'd say.

It was an old conversation thirty years past.

My mother would play with my little cock and tell show me her pussy stuffed come filled cunt. She'd suck my nipple and play with my asshole and finally suck me to a dry orgasm. She did it all without any remorse.

I was always sad when my sister was marched into the bed, spread wide, and I pushed inside to fuck her hard.

She was seven too like Claire. I was twelve. Momma laughed when I pumped and she kissed us both.

After my sister and I were put to bed in each other's arm, Mom and Doris, her lover, would giggle. I listened, pretended to sleep, and my cock got hard again. I kept thinking of four fat tits all filled with milk. Suddenly, I would get up, rush to their bed, and wedge myself between them while they sucked the other's pussy. Doris loved my cock and played it. Momma sucked it again, and after she got me off, looking drunk, she kissed Doris, and whispered how she hoped her girls could come over that afternoon for steaks and cock sucking.

I know it all sounds extreme. It did happen, so now while I gather myself waiting for Claire to appear, knowing the child wanted what her mother had promised, I gave up the guilt.

Besides, my hardon ached. I needed to come so badly, and as I drew to the woman in the middle of the bed, I could smell that urgent pull of pussy dust.

Susan moved slowly to hold my leg. "I'm so sleepy and I have to get a plane at 6AM."

"I have appointments myself later this week," I shook my head.

"You know you will say yes. How can you refuse my darlings, she laughed, and then she whispered in my ear (I am not sure why she whispered) Claire is a virgin and wants you to rape her. Yes, I know I told her it's not rape exactly, but she said she wants you to fuck her. Please watch them. Call my daughter's pussy payment for the babysitting.

"You're fucking mad," I beat gently on Susan's head.

"I need you to take care of Claire and Darlene this week? No bullshit, now. It's planned and done. You can change your appointments.

I know I asked you only for Monday and Tuesday, but my boss asked if I could extend it to the week. I wanted to tell you, but I got drunk too fast.

"They hardly know me. One or two days is one thing."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.