Female Models Wanted... Must Relocate - Cover

Female Models Wanted... Must Relocate

Copyright© 2004 by Ben Herr

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An unemployed and perverted man takes advantage of his beautiful daughter's submissiveness by finding a job for her as a bondage-fetish model. They have to relocate to Japan.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

"Come, Mr. Longo!" says Matthew Susuki, leading Tom Longo to the game room. "We've completed a new videogame. I'll show you where the game player's images are blended into the hentai animations, and the player gets to enjoy the beautiful girl who has survived the monster assaults. Susuki leads a reluctant Tom Longo to the controller. "This particular game is at its concluding scene! It's all yours'!" Susuki says as he leaves the room.

Now alone in the darkness, with a huge screen in front of him, and a controller at his fingertips, Tom Longo's fingers moved hesitantly. Virtual Fernanda, his luscious young daughter, sits naked on the ground, her wrists lashed to a stake behind her back. Suddenly the dark shadow of an approaching man appears. An options window pops up: "Susuki or Longo." Tom Longo makes his choice. Virtual Susuki looms over the beautiful girl.

Ignoring Fernanda's cries for help, Matthew Susuki slowly removes his clothes. His cock is abnormally huge and erect. "Oh God, no!" Fernanda pleads. Trembling, Tom Longo manipulates the controller, and Susuki lowers himself to the ground, facing the girl. Clamping his legs around her slim waist, he grips her breasts, and pulls her toward him until his penis is deep inside her.

"I beg of you!!!" Fernanda cries in terror. "Please don't!!! I'm still a virgin!!!"

The snarl on virtual Susuki's face shows his heightened arousal.

Longo considers leaving the room, and punching out Susuki... but only briefly. Instead, he grasps his penis with one hand, and continues working the controller with the other, allowing the virtual Susuki to brutally ravish the young beauty. Then he exits that game, looks around to ensure that he is alone, visually searches for hidden cameras, and selects "Longo" in a new game. Now virtual Tom Longo stands over his helpless daughter. Another options window pops up. "Help Fernanda Escape? Yes or No." Poised to pick yes, Longo decides to click on "no."

"Daddy! No!" the girl begs, as her father rips off his clothes. Now also naked, his virtual cock obscenely large, Tom Longo sits facing his daughter, clamps his legs around her slender waist, and digs his fingers into her breasts.

Frightened, and crying in pain, the sensuous Fernanda tries desperately to shake loose. "Daddy!!! No!! Please!! I beg you!!"

He pulls his daughter to him until his enormous cock pushes further and further inside her. Fernanda's cries merely serve to enflame the wild beast within him. Vampire-like fingernails dig deeply into her breasts. Her cries of terror feed his animal instincts, and he growls like a victorious lion over its twitching prey as his sperm explodes inside his daughter

Fernanda now lies moaning on the ground. No longer her father, but a creature as awful as the alien monsters, virtual Longo, as manipulated by the real Longo, picks up a huge stone. Longo reviews the options: "Kill Fernanda?

Yes or No?" He hurls the huge rock down at his daughter.

With a cry and a groan, the real Tom Longo comes in his pants, unaware that Matthew Susuki has quietly entered the room and is watching him from a few feet away. "Gotcha!" Susuki laughs. "You fucked your own daughter, then you bashed in her brains!"

woman being tortured

For God's sake," Longo cries. "Why are you torturing me with this evil? How could I kill my own daughter? Let alone really rape her? She is my only child! She's still a virgin! She's rarely been on a date!"

Susuki had guessed right. Still a virgin! As much as he wanted Fernanda as his love slave, his greatest fantasy is the helpless Fernanda being gang-raped by young black men.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.