Female Models Wanted... Must Relocate - Cover

Female Models Wanted... Must Relocate

Copyright© 2004 by Ben Herr

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An unemployed and perverted man takes advantage of his beautiful daughter's submissiveness by finding a job for her as a bondage-fetish model. They have to relocate to Japan.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Violence  

A-Rated Videogames

Lying helplessly on the floor, Fernanda stares in absolute terror at the Japanese "commanding officer" who straddles her hips, his enormously erect cock soaked with pre-cum. Matthew Susuki, also in a World War II Japanese army uniform, strides behind her head, and grasps her hair, his equally huge cock poised above her sultry lips. Several video cameras record the entire scene, where she and several other "American nurses" are about to be ravished by Japanese soldiers. "Oh God! No!" the young beauty begs, as the officer's engorged prick flicks at her vagina, and Susuki's cock begin to part her lips. "Cut!" the director yells. The two "soldiers" laugh. The one straddling her remains there, working his cock until his sperm splashes on her tight young belly. "Was that necessary?" Tom Long bellows as he runs to his daughter. "Daddy, you're alive!" Fernanda cries, as the Japanese release her. The other American men charge out, too, staring angrily at the "enemy" and consoling their frightened women. "They told me they had killed you!" Fernanda cries hysterically. Tom Longo sweeps his beautiful daughter in his arms, and stares at her sperm-covered navel. His own cock is hugely erect.

"They wanted the women to think their men were dead," Longo explains, wrapping Fernanda in a bathrobe, "so that the terror you all showed would be extremely real." And then, he adds, "Fernanda, they want more. Other themes. More sex and torture. It will mean more money for us!" "But will they... actually... do it... to me?" Fernanda asks." "It will only appear that way," her father explains. Susuki wants us in his office, to talk about new projects." "Daddy," Fernanda whispers. "I want to go home... to America." "We've never made money like this in America!" her father replies, grasping her daughter tightly around the waist as they head for Susuki's office.

"We are the world's leaders in technology!" Susuki boasts as the two sit down. "Why the hell are you getting involved in sex scenes with my daughter?" Tom Longo demands. "Your fucking prick prying at her lips!" But, as usual, Susuki ignores the father. "We were the creators of video game systems!" he boasts. "Americans will not yet allow Adult-Rated videogames, yet, they have already ruined their childrens' morals with sex and violence!" He shifts in his chair, openly leering at Fernanda, her lovely face still perspiring the sweat of terror. Her look of innocence and vulnerability excites him, as it does, he knows, her own pitiful father. "Americans shut their study doors at night, while their wives sleep, and seek out our hentai websites!" "We are about to revolutionize video games!" he continues. "Our Japanese clients have strongly expressed their desire for more hentai video games. We are about to blow their minds! We will give games that combine anime with real images of real American women! Animation fused with reality! Fernanda, you will be a heroine in distress!"

I don't quite understand what you mean," Tom Longo says. "We were the creators of Godzilla!" Susuki answers. "Let me help you visualize a game. Picture this. An adventure video game for adults--A-rated-- with Fernanda and some of all of the other 'actresses' abducted by aliens.

"They manage to escape their captors, and flee into a vast alien park overrun by horrible monsters! The creatures can snare the girls in any number of scenes." And then Susuki clasps his hands upward, as if in prayer. "The person playing the video game controls virtually endless scenarios and manuevers. In the first scenario, my favorite heroine in distress, Fernanda, is on the verge of being fucked and devoured by a hideous many-tentacled creature.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.