Johannesburg Nights - Cover

Johannesburg Nights

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - White man with teen women in corrupt old Joburg, everything is for sale including a little blond and two coloured girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male  

Jimmy and I were having brai, South Africans love a barbeque, at his home. We were talking as best friends do.

Janet is wonderful. Her lush body is always open to me. Janet said I may shag her in the arse if I so desire, he said with a wicked smile.

Janet had been on my mind since I meet her ma and sisters and her. The mother worked in dad's factory and one day he called her off the assembly line into his office, and bent her over the desk. She was dad's mistress from that point on. Dad missed mom since she died and so we spent a lot of time at dad's other house with Janet's family.

We were always close but there was always something about Janet, the way she moved, laughed and smiled at my jokes. We played as kids and she always said I shall be the wife, you the husband. I knew it was wrong the way I felt, she is a half-sister but I resolved to bag her. One night at their house, dad was in his cups and totally drunk, I asked him point-blank can I have our Janet as a mistress. He laughed a dirty laugh and said enjoy her son, dad called her in and sent us upstairs.

It was sheer heaven doing a woman, my woman. In the morning dad regretted this had occurred but by then Janet was well fucked and what was could not be undone.

Janet was good with all this and her ma took it well; her ma said he is a nice lad and will do well with Janet and already loves her like a sister. Her ma would not mind if I shagged a few of her other daughters but time will tell. Dad is dead set against further incest but I say, in for a penny in for a pound. Dad thinks as long as the girl is coloured it makes it acceptable.

Janet is mad about cock like all coloured girls. If the lads at school ever got to pump a grown woman and play with her titties, they change their tune, he smiled.

What about your Tina, he inquired?

Tina is wonderful, just perfect, I love she looks white and so pretty, I offered. I never mentioned that Tina was now my lover and keep my lips shut.

Molly was pouting and her pretty face made prettier. Seeing my 16-year- old Molly in a skin tight T-shirt and skin tight shorts was a sight.

What's wrong, I asked?

Yvonne called me a little nigger. Said I am just a whore, not like her to be a real wife.

Did you say anything I enquired?

Jane was walking into the reception room, hiding a smile as Molly said. No, not a thing.

Jane laughed and offered, Molly called her a white tart, said, she was Afrikaner garbage, just a hole you fuck and she'll never be loved like Molly. All said with a smirk.

Molly expelled air in a hurmph sound, then erupted, damn Jane be quite.

I called Yvonne into the room and she had been crying and her eyes were red, Molly had given more than she had taken it seemed.

No more of this silliness I commanded, now be friends, you're all sister wives as far as I am concerned. In fact I will marry all three of you, and we are family now.

Jane said, oh sir, with a smile.

I directed Molly and Yvonne to apologize and neither moved.

I told Molly and Yvonne to shed their clothing, Jane watched.

Jane I am taking you out tonight and these two will stay home. Both girls pulled their face. Jane you sleep alone with me tonight, now they were all quiet.

Both Molly and Yvonne shed their clothing and were so hot and sexy.

I directed, Molly bend over the sofa, yes at the waist, you join her Yvonne.

Yvonne exclaimed, it is not my fault!

Bend over Yvonne, was all I said.

Seeing two ripe naked backsides pointed at me was a pleasure. Both girls have a heart-shaped arse, round and pretty, Molly had the larger arse and Yvonne had the tight, Boer arse. Yvonne's bottom was perfect and her thighs slim, while Molly had full thighs. The skin was so tight on their bottoms' you could write a letter with a pencil on those buttocks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.