Johannesburg Nights - Cover

Johannesburg Nights

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - White man with teen women in corrupt old Joburg, everything is for sale including a little blond and two coloured girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male  

I talked to my mate Jimmy about having a girlfriend. Jimmy's dad was fathers' Afrikaner best friend. Jimmy was a card and a charmer. Jimmy suggested we all attend Han's party on Friday night, Han's was always wild and our best mate.

When Jimmy drove up in a vehicle, I was shocked, I had thought he would meet us with a taxi. Jimmy and his date pulled up with her driving. Tina and I entered the older Ford sedan and sat in the rear. I was smiling like a fool.

Damn man, I thought you had a Coloured girl not a white girl, Jimmy blurted out. This is Janet he offered, pointing at his girlfriend.

Tina answered in Afrikaans and Jimmy laughed, damn she looks white. Jimmy's girlfriend looked nearly white with the classic Coloured good looks from what I could see.

We drove and stopped about ten minutes later in a lover's parking area away from everything.

I want a snuggle with our Janet, he laughed. Jimmy was unbuttoning Janet's blouse and Tina looked embarrassed and pained. Jimmy laughed if you want I will warm Tina up for you mate.

No, you shall not, I am Jack's girl, she spit out in anger. Jimmy laughed off her bravado and returned to unbuttoning Janet.

I snuggled with Tina and we whispered. I explained that Jimmy was a good lad and a fine friend. I pulled a wool blanket that was on the seat to cover us and gently rubbed Tina's breasts as we kissed. Jimmy had opened her blouse, pushed up Janet's bra and was sucking her naked breasts. She was a fine looking full breasted girl of about 18 and I was impressed, Jimmy had an older woman.

We made out in the car and soon enough Jimmy said, let's be off. Janet drove and buttoned herself as we drove. Jimmy explained he owned the car and also Janet; with a wink. Janet appeared good tempered.

He asked Tina, does my lad own you, did his dad buy you then?

Tina was angered again, and said a curt, no!

He asked, his dad does not support you and your family then, Tina turned red and look away and said nothing. I told Jimmy leave off, she is my sister.

He had Janet stop the vehicle, looked serious at me and told us, Janet is my sister, half-sister really. Dad gave her to me and still enjoys her mom. I nodded, same here.

Jimmy smiled, don't tell Han's he is such a prig at times; in fact never tell anyone else, I am your mate. Han's thinks having a Coloured mistress makes you a man but even if he fucked his Coloured sister and had her as a mistress he would never admit such, the DRC mind's fucks those lads.

We arrived at Han's house and there were cars were lined up. We parked down the street and walked in. Han's parents were in Europe and he was alone in the house, his siblings all at University.

The party was in the ground floor bar and it was outfitted like a pub. The people there was all in a good mood. Drink flowed and girls laughed. Han's had a belly dancer going and she slowly stripped naked, a Pakistani from the look of her and a pretty girl. Tina was shocked as I was as lads put bills on the edge of their tables and this young woman danced up and removed the bills with her pussy lips. We had never seen nor heard of anything like that. Jimmy was laughing with Janet and whispering to her as they watched and she slapped his shoulder saying, naughty lad.

I held Tina close, she was put off by all this noise and drinking, she lead a quiet life. I whispered, it is ok, Tina, to her and snuggled her tight.

Han's came over laughing and said, enjoy yourselves all with a smile and circulated at the party.

Jimmy winked at me and said, I told Han's to lock all the doors into the house and keep this lot down here in the pub.

This was a Joburg Coloured party, all the girls were coloured, the boys white and anything goes, I had heard. Being it was my first such party. Some of the girls were being felt up and had their blouses and bra's removed by their date. Girls were dancing and laughing wearing only their panties, high heels, nylons and suspenders. I think Tina was stunned as was I.

We got the girls a Cane and fruit juice to drink and we had lagers. The Coloured were all mad for Cane. Cane is a spirit made from sugar cane and a South African invention, people here used it as a rum or vodka substitute.

We were in a booth near the wall and quite dark, I put my hand over Tina's breast as we whispered, my hand covered by her sweater and the darkness. Jimmy was holding Janet and had a hand inside her sweater but was not trying to hide it.

Some of the couples danced and a few girls were starkers now and their date had pulled their panties off them. Tina was not pleased and whispered so to me, this place is awful, I know you'd never parade me around naked for others to see. I was too jealous to even think that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.