Johannesburg Nights - Cover

Johannesburg Nights

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - White man with teen women in corrupt old Joburg, everything is for sale including a little blond and two coloured girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male  

I held little Yvonne to me and kissed her sweet lips. I knew I could love this girl. Sex with her was Champion. This may have been the best sex of my life, it was both hot and sweet and I knew she wanted me inside her little body, Yvonne was starting to love me, this sex had sealed our bond. What is it about slender, younger pretty women, nature wants a man to fuck these girls and make babies? I looked at Yvonne's thighs and saw the blood she had spilled from her virgin pussy and I kissed her again. I moved to the edge of the bed and held her hand and she followed. I sat and in a large chair and Yvonne curled up in my lap, her head against my shoulder and her naked tits in my hands as I kissed my baby, I lowered a hand to cup her mound.

Baby are you swore, with a hand covering her pussy.

Your touch is magic, she said, please hold my pussy. I stroked and petted that pretty pussy. We sat like that for 30 minutes and Yvonne came twice more as I masturbated her sweet teen cunt. She moaned and grasped my hand as my fingers entered her and she thrust her cunt into my hand and kissed me.

I showered and went downstairs, what a grand day so far. I was greeted by Jane. Jane looked down and saying, Molly is leaving and mad with jealousy. Jane looked frightened and looked at the ground as she spoke.

Jane was wearing a light gold coloured silk robe, a short robe, tied with a matching belt. I undid her belt and opened her robe, Jane was a beautiful woman. Her lean body so pretty and her large breasts tapering down to a small waist and flaring out to her hips and her nearly hairless cunt. I palmed Jane's large breasts and kissed her and held, my hands on her round ass. I pressed her into me and kissed her hard.

I told her, thank you Jane, I want you now and she smiled as the bulge in my pajama bottom was pressed into her groin. I kissed mouth her again and kissed her hand, Jane was a lady. With a serious look on my face I told her, time to settle with Molly.

I went upstairs to Molly's room and entered without knocking. Molly was stood there packing wearing a red thong and high heels, she was bent over her suitcase and her tits ballooned even larger. I stepped forward and slapped Molly's heart shaped ass hard.

Molly screamed how dare you, and was defiant.

Molly your mine now, so end this charade now! If you were really leaving you'd be long gone and not dressed in a thong and high heels to look sexy.

I hate you and I hate your white bitch she screamed as I grabbed Molly and pressed her into me, encircling her waist with my arms.

Molly made some silly attempt to escape and cried out, why do you want to marry her and not me, nearly crying.

I knew I would regret this, but I wanted this child as mine, I answered her, I will marry you Molly! Molly beamed as I watched her change. South Africa has polygamy and so Molly would be my second wife and Jane my mistress.

Molly threw her arms around my neck and was overjoyed. I had not suspected Molly harbored these feelings towards me, but when a young woman is kissed, touched intimately by a man she grows attached to him immediately at times. Molly rubbed her nearly naked nubile body into me and her arms went around my neck, my hands on her perfect ass, we kissed.

Molly said one thing, fuck me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.