Johannesburg Nights - Cover

Johannesburg Nights

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - White man with teen women in corrupt old Joburg, everything is for sale including a little blond and two coloured girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male  

The girls had gotten a clean bill of health and passed their AIDS test at the Doctors Dispensary. As they dressed I looked at Yvonne with her golden skin where she had been kissed by the sun while her breasts and a triangle covered by her bikini, left her skin dead white. Oddly both Molly and Jane stood there naked both had pale white breasts and a white triangle where their bikini's had shield their olive, light coffee coloured skin from the sun. All the girls had large breasts for their height and weight, all were slender like I preferred.

In the car driving back home I told the girls we would go clubbing tonight, they laughed and smiled thinking about a fine night on the town. I had not purchased a property in Sandton or along the Cape Town Atlantic Sea Coast, those were the most popular area's to buy in the whole country. By European or American standards my home had been a steal, large with impressive grounds and five bedrooms all with bathrooms in suite, six reception rooms as well as a lounge, bar, billiard room, study, kitchen, dining room and a pool and pool house. I did not need four of the reception rooms, South Africans love these large living rooms and I would convert them for my business.

I telephoned my old school chum Hans. He was a German decent Afrikaner and a good soul. Father had always told me an Englishman could never trust an Afrikaner but he had a mate, Jack an Afrikaner with a Scots father. Hans had made the arrangements with the modeling agency for me to interview girls. I had requested poor, desperate, busty, slender, pretty and young women in the 16 to 19 year old age group.

If possible I wanted a Jessica Simpson and Alicia Keys celebrity look alike. So I had picked out what I wanted prior to arriving here. Buying women is always done. In the G7 nations we buy them, with dinner, flowers, gifts but we buy them. I had just three virgins for next to nothing and that is still buying women, but not different than a man courting a lady. In my case it was courting three ladies.

The three beauties were all now enrolled in a medical scheme and their health care insured by me, I had put the sister's family into a nice flat and obtained a nice townhouse for Yvonne large family. Jobs for the both families were obtained and now they worked for me, the girls also received their salary and benefits. Yvonne got the best deal but she would have marry, to have children with me and live with me ten years before she was vested with any property rights and the sisters would always live at my whim, but live well. Putting your cock inside young, sweet pussy is a luxury and the only true luxury. Hans collected young women and he also liked Boer and Coloured women and he had a stable fo seven or nice at all times.

We returned home and the new staff was there, pretty Coloured girls all and busty but not the fair skinned sexy bitch's as Molly and Jane were. I had planned ahead just in case I wanted to dip my wick in some new pussy. I took the girls to my reception room and told Yvonne, Molly and Jane to strip off.

Yvonne was perfect, young and lean and full breasts and she undressed with a smile, Molly was a sexy near white bitch with a pretty face and great tits and Jane was sex on two legs. When they were all down to a thong, I announced we would dance and I turned on a CD. We all danced and I watched their naked bodies move. Laughing and dancing the girls had me hard. We made a sandwich, me in the middle as we danced and Yvonne and Molly to my front and Jane pressed into my back. Here in South Africa it is common to make a sandwich in a club and get a photo. My hands were on Yvonne's and Molly's full tits as we moved. Laughing we separated. I grabbed Yvonne and kissed her hard, then laughing released her and pulled little big titted Molly to me, I looked serious and kissed her. This was to balance the books for them seeing me feeling up Jane this morning. Jane gave me a devilish grin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.