Johannesburg Nights - Cover

Johannesburg Nights

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - White man with teen women in corrupt old Joburg, everything is for sale including a little blond and two coloured girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male  

At the Doctor's Office I looked on admiring my three new mistresses. Yvonne was perfect, Molly was a wet dream and Jane a big breasted beautiful girl. After we awoke this morning Molly has come to me and said, "you have not felt up Jane yet, she is a very sensitive girl, please be nice to her for me". Molly smiled at me and I saw she was aware the power her raw sexuality had over me, just as Yvonne also knew at an instinctive level.

Jane is a fine looking piece of ass and also what a man wants, pretty, slim, coffee with loads of cream olive skin and a set of big tits. She did not seem to have her younger sister's confidence nor a normal hot looking girls vanity. I called to Jane, come with me; as the two other girls cooked our breakfast of sausage, eggs, toast, coffee and juice.

I took Jane to the shaded Veranda and looked out over the property. Jane was dressed in a sexy little blue baby doll nightie; she was stood with her back to me and I stepped behind her. I reached up and slide her nightie off her pretty shoulders and down to her waist. I saw Jane smile and I caressed her smooth back and looked at the perfection of her back and skin. Her rounded little ribs lead to her large breasts, my fingers traced her ribs and I reached around and cupped Jane's full breasts. I felt her nipples harden and I enjoyed the cool feel of her bosom in my palms.

I asked, Jane are you happy with our new arrangement? I saw her smile, yes sir; she answered humbly. My hands were enjoying the feel of her full breasts and I pressed my hard cock into her round butt, the think nightie barely was an obstruction and I kissed her shoulders and neck and rubbed her boobs.

Oh sir that feels so nice, she half whispered. Jane leaned back into me to give her access to her body, showing me she felt possessed and owned.

Jane tell me the story of you two waifs, I asked. She looked down and away, I said it is ok Jane, you're here and mine, Jane said thank you sir.

Molly and I are from Soweto and our father was a nice Whiteman, a businessman. He died 2 _ years ago and his widow cut mom out of his will and cast us out of our home. We were forced to move to Soweto, she looked shamed. Poverty had driven my two Coloured Angels to me just as it had my little blond bitch. My hands worshiped her big tits and her nipples were rock hard and my cock was pressed into her ass crack, I was lightly grinding my cock into this beautiful 18 year old woman. Jane looked happy to be my little toy.

Jane said, I am so happy that molly and I have fallen in with you. You seem such a nice gentlemen sir. I pulled my cock from my pajama's as we talked and only her thin nightie prevented our skins from contact. Her naked breasts felt so nice in my hands. I had to credit the Modeling Agency I had hired, they had screened and supplied wonderful girls and my three picks were the best.

Jane moaned "oh god" with pleasure as my hands violated her body and one hand fell to her belly and I traced my fingertips over her navel and the swell of her little belly, under the waistband of her nightie as the other hand weighted her tit. I told her, "Jane I love your tits".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.