Johannesburg Nights - Cover

Johannesburg Nights

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - White man with teen women in corrupt old Joburg, everything is for sale including a little blond and two coloured girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male  

I took Yvonne into the master bedroom and if looks could have killed then Molly would have murdered Yvonne.

Yvonne remove your panties for me was all I said.

Yvonne pulled off her thin threadbare panty and her nearly hairless pussy was there, wisps of blond hair were all that was there.

I will shave here if you so like, her hand at her groin, was all she said.

Yes, yes a shaved pussy is so sweet, maybe, but we will get your hair removed with that new laser process. I smiled at pretty Yvonne. Walk around and strut your stuff Yvonne, I instructed.

Pardon me, Yvonne asked.

I laughed, walk around like a model Yvonne and let me see the goods.

Yvonne walked around my new bedroom and was checking out the place as I checked her out. What is there about a beautiful 18 year woman, so healthy and sweet, limbs so long and lean and a flat stomach. A body that draws a manís eyes. at age 18, I had loved these young teen women and now I was 50 and I still loved a sexy teen girl.

Yvonne walked around, her tight, little round ass bouncing, her perfect tits jiggling as she walked, legs so long and lean. Yvonne looked like the singer Jessica Simpsonís prettier, younger sister and Jessica Simpson is a hot piece of ass.

Only in South Africa could I arrive, reset my internal clock a few days, buy a new home for nothing and arrange for some hot little teen girls to interview for becoming my mistresses. In fact a South Africa business service existed to specifically provide young women for businessmen as mistresses. The girls that had come for the interview had all been screened by a modeling service to meet my needs. This really is a great place to live for a man.

Yvonne came to me as I beckoned with my hand. She seemed shy at first and asked, will you be making love to me tonight?

I answered no, first I want all three of you girls checked by a Doctor tomorrow, the service arranged for an medical appointment. Tonight I just want to enjoy you a little and establish your going to be my fiancee for Molly and Jane.

Yvonne nodded and said, you donít need those two touched by the tar brush, when you have me! I laughed at her confidence, saying, I love a little coloured pussy. She frowned.

I pulled Yvonne to me and ran my hands over her sleek body. Her skin was like silk and so firm and young as I handled her. I watched her boobies move as she sat in my lap.

You really are so beautiful, Yvonne, I said as my hand cupped one of her perfect breasts, a bosom so round and full and those pink nipples so hard and pretty.

Yvonne smiled and I asked her to tell me her story.

We were part of the rural poor, Boerís with no land and to many children in the family. Dad is a drunk and mom so desperate. When my friend found a man through the modeling service in Johannesburg I resolved to find a nice businessman also, except I requested to be a fiancee and have the man marry me, I was brought up proper, she explained. My hand filled and over flowed with her tit as we talked. I looked between her legís at those blond wisps of hair, her pussy was so pretty, the lips so thin, a modelís pussy.

Yvonne toyed with my hair as I toyed with her breast. She really was pretty enough to be a model. Her tit was a perfect 18 year old breast.

So am I what you expected, I asked.

No, Yvonne said, they told me you were a 50 year old businessman but I was surprised when we saw you. You look so young and your hair has no gray. I think I will like being your wife, she said with a sexy smile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.