Nick and Mommy - Cover

Nick and Mommy

by Homer Vargas

Copyright© 2004 by Homer Vargas

Fantasy Sex Story: A Concept story. It's obvious that an Internet hypno domme would raise her daughters to be dommes, but what would she do with a boy?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Lactation   Pregnancy   .

Thanks to "Rick" for the conversation that inspired this fable and to "CW" for editing it.

This is a "concept" story. It's obvious that a successful internet hypno-domme would want to rear her daughters to be dommes themselves. But what would she do with a son?


Nick was a big boy, a dark haired, good-looking boy, if a little thin. He was tall with nice muscles that girls and a not a few women liked to glance at. But Nick was not a high school "stud." Nick lacked the self confidence, the aggressiveness, that hint of a sexual predator that could make a nubile cheerleader drop her pants or a married teacher flash him her bare pussy in an effort to get his hard teen cock into her. Nick was just too nice to awaken that kind of female lust.

No, Nick at almost 18 and a senior, was still a virgin. While his classmates had been screwing girls and some of their more adventurous teachers since Junior high, Nick did not even know that such things were done. Everyone else in school, for example, knew that the English teacher, Miss Prentice had to resign, not because of her father's heart attack, but rather because of the REASON for the heart attack: finding out that his 25 year old daughter with an MA in Modern Literature let herself get knocked up with the bastard of the seventeen-year old black linebacker for the Millwood High football team.

Nick was not so much dumb as just naïve. His teachers often said that Nick was distracted or dreamy. He had reason to be. In many ways Nick was a normal teenage boy with the normal conflicts between wanting to remain a protected child and the desire to be more independent. He could even be gloomy and sullen with his Dad, but never with his Mom. Mom, "Mommy" as she still liked him to call her, was his light. Her frown could make him cry; her smile could fill him with joy. And Nick loved doing things to make Mommy smile.

And Nick knew that, although Mommy let his little sisters boss him around, he was still special to her. Mommy showed him -- often. Every time Mommy was pregnant with his next little sister - six so far -- Mommy let Nick crawl up into bed with her, snuggle up against her round pregnant belly and suckle from her large, soft, milk-filled titties.

Little Nick had loved nursing from Mommy's breasts and was always rewarded with little spurts of sweet, rich milk. Mommy seemed to like it, too, because when he got going, she would moan for him to suck her, to "Suck me good, Baby; suck Mommy's titties." As he did, she put her hand between her legs before screaming in pleasure and clasping Nick's head hard to her breast. Then when Mommy's excitement had passed, she would draw him to her breast again and let him nurse again while she talked to him softly. Nursing at Mommy's wonderful breasts, drinking her milk and listening to her soft words always put Nick to sleep as if drugged. He never remember what she said, but when he woke up, he knew that he loved his Mommy more than ever and that he must always be a good boy and obey her and try to make her happy. Since Mommy was pregnant or nursing or both during most of his childhood, Nick had plenty of opportunities for Mommy to "help him be a good boy" by bringing him to her bed and letting him fall asleep nursing from her.

That had been until he was about 12. Since then, Mommy had not had another baby, but she had found another way, an even more wonderful way, to show Nick how much she loved him. He still remembered the first time. She had led him to her bed and let him start sucking her tits as usual. As he became drowsier and drowsier, she had told him that soon she would not be making any more milk for him, as it was almost time to wean little Jennifer. Nick was sad but continued to listen. Mommy said she still loved him and that she would keep "helping you be a good boy." As he sucked, he felt Mommy's hand go between his legs and take hold of his "thingy." Mommy told him to relax and let her make him feel good as she gently squeezed and stroked his "thingy." Soon he felt warm and then an intense pleasure flowed over him and he realized his "thingy" had spurted out lots of white stuff that made a mess in Mommy's hand. Nick was afraid Mommy would be mad, but she smiled at him and told him she was glad that he was now a big good boy. Then she began to stroke him again and told him that he was very sleepy. Although he tried to stay awake to enjoy what Mommy was doing to his "thingy," Mommy kept speaking softly and stroking him until the pleasure cam again and he knew nothing more.

Nick didn't say so, but he liked this way for Mommy to "help him be a good boy" even better than suckling her milk. And sometimes, when she said Nick had been a really good boy, Mommy, instead of taking his "thingy" in her hand, would take it in her mouth. That was even better; it felt wonderful and didn't make a mess, as Mommy swallowed all the white stuff than came out.

Recently, though things had changed. Mommy still came every night to make him sleep with her hand or her mouth, but she had started to bring him a large glass of warm, sweet milk for him to drink first. He wondered if it was supposed to remind him of the milk he used to drink from Mommy's big titties, but it tasted a little funny, too. And other things were getting weird. Nick's body began to change -- again. His shoulders became broader and stronger. His abs flattened and hardened. His butt grew firm and tight and his voice dropped from tenor to baritone. Girls at school, even his oldest little sister Samantha, looked at him strangely and giggled behind his back.

All that was embarrassing enough, but even worse was a new tension, an antsy-ness. Nick used to feel that way only at night before Mommy came to put him to sleep. Now that was not enough. Notwithstanding her warnings not to "play with himself," he just HAD to. He was amazed at how much his "thingy" had grown, how hard it got when he stroked it, and how much white stuff shot all over the shower that first time he experimented. Once he had discovered that his hand with some soap or lotion felt almost a good as Mommy's hand (thought never as good as Mommy mouth), Nick could not stop. Now he realized why his pretty Mommy looked so satisfied and Daddy looked so dazed in the morning and the sight sent him racing to the shower for relief. Seeing his teachers in their short tight skirts got him so worked up he had to go the restroom several times a day to fill wads of toilet paper.

Overcome with shame at what he was doing, one night when Mommy came to his bed, Nick confessed everything. Rather than being mad, Mommy just kissed him and said she knew what he was doing. "That means its working," she smiled. Nick asked and Mommy explained that she was giving him some "special vitamins and things" to help him grow up faster because soon it would be time for him to leave home. Nick was sad and said he knew; he'd be going away to college next year.

Mommy looked at him gently and said, no, she did not think he should go to college. At college there were too many bad women who could take advantage of a nice boy like Nick who had no Mommy or sweetheart to protect him. Nick wanted to protest, but Mommy was fondling his "thingy" so nicely that all he could do was close his eyes and listen. As she talked and rubbed his "thingy," it began to make more sense. Mommy said he did not really need to go to college to learn how to make some lucky girl a good husband one day. He could keep her happy by cooking, washing, cleaning her house and, Mommy grinned, "making and taking care of lots of grandbabies."

Nick was confused and pointed out that Daddy had gone to college and even used to have a business. Mommy said, yes, but that was before she had found Daddy and helped him see his place was in the home taking care of Nick and all his little sisters, while she took over Daddy's firm. "Being a good daddy is all he wants to do," she said adding with a grim, "that and make me happy."

Then Mommy said something even more surprising: that before Nick left home, there was one more thing he needed to learn about how to make a woman happy. "You know how much Mommy likes it when you suck her titties?" Nick nodded, happily. "Well, Mommy's going to show you how to suck something women enjoy even more."

Nick was still confused, but Mommy just opened her nightgown and drew Nick to her breasts. Nick complied by starting to lick and suck Mommy's titties the way he knew she liked. As always, Mommy started to whimper with pleasure, as his tongue played with her hardening nipples, but after a few minutes, instead of running her own hand between her legs, she began to push Nick's head downward. "That's it Baby. Kiss me there! Keep kissing Mommy's tummy," she gasped as Nick's soft, flicking tongue found her navel. Mommy's soft tummy did not get hard like Mommy's titties did when Nick kissed them, but Mommy kept moaning and pushing his head down, so she must like what he was doing. Nick was happy.

But something must be wrong. Although Mommy was letting out little chirps of happiness, Nick was getting close to the black furry place between Mommy's legs. Its aroma was... like Mommy's fingers when she pulled them out from down there when he sucked her titties. Surely Mommy did not want him to kiss her THERE! "Oh, yes, Baby. You kiss Mommy so good! Mommy wants your tongue there, in her pussy!" Nick didn't have much time to think how funny it was that Mommy called the furry patch between her legs her "pussy." She wanted his mouth there and Nick was a good, obedient boy.

The hair tickled Nick's nose, but he wanted to do whatever Mommy said to make her happy; so he began to probe the underbrush with his tongue. As soon as he touched something warm and wet, Mommy squealed and thrashed with pleasure and Nick's mouth was full of salty wetness. Nick could tell he had just made Mommy very happy and he continued licking and sucking in earnest.

When Mommy's breathing had returned to normal she told Nick he was a good boy, a very good boy and that he was eating Mommy's pussy very well. Then she started talking to Nick in her "special way." Nick recognized it as the voice she used when she wanted him to do something special for her, a voice he always obeyed. "That's it, Nicky. Keep eating Mommy's pussy like a good boy. Let my pleasure guide you, sweetheart. You love to lick and eat pussy. You love the smell of a warm wet pussy. You love to pleasure pussies with your mouth. Pussy juice is yummy and you like to suck and lick it. This is what you love to do, worship and serve a woman's pus... Agggg!"

Mommy's instructions were interrupted by another spasm of happiness and another mouthful of her yummy woman juice. Nick loved making Mommy happy this way, loved "eating" her "pussy" as she called it. Mommy began to convulse with pleasure again and Nick continued to use his mouth and tongue to make Mommy happy again. She had not told him to stop.

Mommy dimly realized her dilemma. Nick's precocious mouth was bringing her to one crashing orgasm after another and her gasps and moans only encouraged him to continue. He was tongue-fucking her out of her mind and all she could do was blubber incoherently, "Yes! God! Nooo! Arrrrggg!"

To better understand what is going on in Mommy's increasingly sex-addled mind, we have to look inside. There we might metaphorically see two women who both look like Mommy. One is dressed normally -- for a sexy forty-plus business woman: power suit cut high on her thigh, transparent stockings with four-inch heels, short jacket with a deep "v" to show off her spectacular cleavage. The other woman, wearing only a bustier, red panties, dark fishnet stockings held up by garters and red strap-on high heel sandals, was smirking.

"My God! What he's doing to my pussy. Its so... Aggg! Another one. Shit! I can't think," said the first woman.

"Great, isn't he?' Imp-Mommy said as her distraught companion shook with the climax. "Who wants to think, when we've got a hunky boy with his tongue in your twat, you biddy?

"But I'm so turned on. I... I want...

"To fuck him?"

"God, yes! But I can't. He's my son... It's... so..." Ego-Mommy groped for a word.

"If you are waiting for HER to tell you that it's 'wrong, ' don't hold your breath," Imp-Mommy smirked.

"Her?"

"Yeah. Our Conscience. Over there." Ego-Mommy looked over to see another replica of herself in a long white dress with high collar, a picture of innocence, as she lay unconscious with a silly little grin on her face. "She passed out after the first orgasm, the hypocritical little slut."

"What can I do?" wailed Ego Mommy.

"Do what you WANT to do, Sweetie! Having this gorgeous boy eat your pussy makes you as horny as a herd of reindeer. You want a big, thick, all-male cock plugged into that hungry pussy of yours."

Ego Mommy shuddered.

"Do it!" Imp hissed as she sidled up to Ego Mommy and ran a finger into her cunt. "God, you're wet! I'm surprised the poor boy doesn't drown in there. Don't you WANT your son's big hard prick in you? Don't you NEED to fuck your big-dicked little boy?" Imp's fingers coincided with an especially nice lick from Nick and an umpteenth orgasm crashed over the helpless woman.

"Yes, Yes, Nick baby! Mommy wants you; Mommy needs her baby boy!"

Nick supposed Mommy wanted him in her mouth and dutifully withdrew from her steaming cunt. He was totally unprepared for the fury of Mommy's assault as she pushed him back on the bed and ripped off his pajamas. "Oh, baby! You're so big! I've got to have it!" she exclaimed as she squeezed her son's prick into full erection.

"THAT's why you want it so bad," explained Imp.

"Uh, Uhh, Uhhhh," Mommy grunted as she cautiously lowered her cunt over her boys large, up-thrust cock.

"Chicken!" taunted Imp, and goosed her distracted companion.

"Arrrrghh!" yelped Mommy as her full weight suddenly fell on Nick, driving his cock into her depths. With eyes closed, Mommy luxuriated in the overstuffed fullness of Nick's oh-so-satisfying cock up in her.

"No rest for the wicked," hissed Imp. "Fuck him, you horny bitch!"

Mommy's eyes were closed, savoring the delicious friction of Nick's cock in and out of her pussy as she rode him faster and faster.

"That's the way; long and hard, fuck the shit out of him!" Imp encouraged. "That's what you've been needing, you skanky slut, your teenage son's prick in your horny twat, fucking your brains out, making you come, filling your womb with his potent young jizz!"

"His what?" Ego Mommy was jarred from her pre-orgasmic bliss. Her eyes flew open. "His semen! Oh my God! I'm not on birth control! And... and this is the middle of my period. Oh, shit! I could get..."

"Of course you can," gloated Imp. "My job is get you pregnant. You are far too sexy to stop making babies so young."

"But my figure! My career!" Ego Mommy whined.

"Horse feathers!" scoffed Imp. "What can be sexier than a middle age woman with a nice "oops!" belly peaking from under a maternity dress? And those idiot men you hypnotize on the Internet will go ape to be enslaved by a knocked-up Domme. You're about to get a baby in your belly and there's nothing you can do about it," the tarty Imp Mommy gloated.

"No! Noo! I'll make him stop!"

"I'd like to see you try," taunted Imp, noting that Mommy had continued to fuck Nick without respite.

"Nick, Baby! No! Honey! We've got to stop!"

This unexpected outburst was puzzling to the boy, who after all was doing nothing but lying on his back enjoying the way his sexy Mommy rode his prick like there was no tomorrow."

"Stop, Mommy?"

"Yes, stop!" Mommy declared without, however, diminishing in the least her frenetic bouncing up and down on Nick's cock.

"You don't like it Mommy?" Nick was concerned that he was doing enough to make Mommy happy.

"OH, yes, Baby, I love it!"

"So why do you want to stop?"

"But I DON'T want to stop, baby. Any Mommy would kill for a boy cock like yours to fuck! But you can't come in me!"

"What's, 'come, ' Mommy?" Nick asked anxiously, not wanting to do anything that Mommy didn't want.

"'Come' is when you shoot your white stuff into Mommy. The stuff that can give Mommy a baby!" she whined.

"You don't want a baby, Mommy? You don't want to fuck me?"

"Yes I want to fuck you, but I... I..."

"Stop pretending, you hypocritical slut!" whispered Imp. "You KNOW you want his boy come in your hot little box. You KNOW you want him to knock you up. You KNOW you want to waddle around with a big belly with everyone seeing you're pregnant with your own son's incestuous baby!"

"But she can't! It's wrong. It would be incest. It's against all the laws of God and nature!" Conscience had revived.

"Stay out of this, you prude!" snapped Imp Mommy. "I'm getting her pregnant and there is nothing you are going to do to interfere! You made her stop just minutes before I had her pregnant with that black stud's bastard last month. You won't foil me again, bitch! THIS should shut you up!" Mommy's hand went to her clit just as Nick thrust back at his manic Mommy's lunge. Another orgasm crashed over Mommy and Conscience wavered and fell back in a heap.

"Now, tell him what you want, slut," Imp goaded.

"Oh, Yes, Nick, Baby! I want to fuck you. I want you to come in me. Fill me with your boy spunk and make me pregnant, Baby! Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me a babeeeeeeee!"

As if to remove any doubt about her sincerity, Mommy's cunt muscles clamped down on Nick's cock and he exploded into her. Gallons of Nick' hot scum shot into his Mommy's fertile pussy. Transported to another realm of post orgasmic bliss, Mommy collapsed onto Nick's chest. He had make Mommy happy, Nick thought, as he drifted off to sleep.


After that first night with Mommy, Nick's training in how to please women preceded apace, if in a somewhat different tack than Mommy first planned. It was so intense, requiring Mommy's full attention all night every night, that for the first time since they married, Daddy had to be put to sleep with a quick hand job instead of with his spent prick dozing happily in his wife's warm pussy. But at least he had some wonderful wet dreams and still got to eat Mommy juicy pussy every morning, not knowing what the strange new taste was.

Because of Nick's instinctive cunni-linguistic talents, Mommy had little to teach him about rug munching except to curb his enthusiasm to move in on the clit too quickly. Once Nick learned that teasing Mommy's pussy lips with long languid licks combined with furtive tongue-flicks on the clit made the periodic climax that much more shattering, he could keep Mommy in ecstasy for hours.

Nick did, however, learn many other things from Mommy. She taught him that "fucking" did not mean just having Mommy riding fast and furiously and down on top of him, although that remained his favorite. Indeed, Mommy showed Nick many ways to make her happy, especially one she called "doggie style," in which Mommy put her head down on a pillow, her ass up in the air so Nick could play with her tits while he pounded her pussy from behind. After a few weeks, Mommy brought out a dog-eared book with lots of new positions to try, many of which she said Daddy had never been able to master.

Oddly, or perhaps not, Mommy never said anything to Nick about using a condom (not that Nick knew what they were, anyway). Was that just forgetfulness on Mommy's part, abetted by Imp Mommy, perhaps? Or had Mommy gotten turned on by the thought of letting "little Nicky" make her pregnant with his incestuous baby. Or perhaps Mommy just wanted Nicky to grow up as an old fashioned guy who understood that decisions about when, if, how often, and how many babies were to be made was a woman's prerogative. Whatever the explanation, in the next two weeks Nick put enough hot thick boy spunk into Mommy's unprotected pussy to make babies in every horny mother in the state.

Soon enough Mommy called the family together for the inevitable announcement. Everyone was happy that Mommy was pregnant again, but Nick's sisters were less so. With the exception of little Jennifer, they had all experienced having a baby sister and one more among six girls was no big deal.

Daddy was happier than the girls. Although he knew he would have to do all the changing and burping and diaper washing, he knew, too, how horny Mommy got while she had a baby in her and he was looking forward to many happy nights making his sexy wife come again and again on his spewing cock AND without the damned condoms' she'd been making him use the last few years. Although he would have preferred that this were HIS baby making his sexy wife's tummy bulge, this would be like a first grandchild for him. He had no complaints.

Mommy, of course was over the moon! She was already thinking about the indecently short, indecently revealing maternity dresses she would wear to show the world that she was still a young, fatally fertile, perilously pregnable, 100% female who could still make babies at the drop of a hat. Her friends would turn seven shades of green and some would make their husbands give them new babies, too, she guessed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.