Jessica - Cover

Jessica

by Ale Stone

Copyright© 2004 by Ale Stone

Incest Sex Story: Wife walks out on husband and daughter and when she returns...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   .

I want to express my gratitude to The Purvv for adding to and cleaning up this story.

My wife walked out on me a year ago; not so much walked out, as drifted out; out of both mine, and my daughter Jessica's lives. She had slowly but steadily devoted more and more time to pursue her career and had made a rapid rise to higher and higher posts within the government and now she was stationed in Brussels at the EU-office. We hadn't divorced or anything and I think we still were in love, but the love had been put to a simmer while she worked. Her paycheck still found its way to our bank account, where it started to accumulate nicely. I didn't spend a lot of money and neither did she.

Jessica was also not interested in new clothes or entertainment. Like me, she was contented with a book.

Soon after her mother had taken a temporary move for her new job, Jessica had gotten into a nightly routine of lying on the couch with me while we read. Usually, the radio or the CD played some music and the room was dark except for the two lamps over our heads, and Jess would squeeze herself down between me, and the back of the couch. She said it was warm and cozy to lie like that and I too found it to be nice, having her so close.

Daughters are funny creatures in the respect that you know that they are females. One big difference between a daughter and any other female is that you can't fall in love with them, as you can with any other female. The daughter steals your heart the first time you hold her in your arms as a newborn. They are females, but not women. You know that they are women because you can see them mature, from flat-chested, flat-assed little girls to young women, where the hips start to swell, the butts bubble, and two lumps begin pushing at the fabric of their shirts, but still they are just - - daughters.

My relationship with my daughter was just like that. I knew she was a young woman, twelve years old. I saw her start to develop curves in the right places, but I just noted it in passing. I never admired a new curve as a course of sexuality. It was my daughter Jessica, nothing else.

One night, I distractedly started to stroke her calf and tickle her a little under her foot. Jessica isn't ticklish in any way, but she smiled a little as if she liked it, so from that day on, I added this new variant to our reading-time. What struck me as odd was that she had hair on her calves. Surprisingly rough in their texture. I had never noticed any form of body hair on her before.

About a month later, as I was stroking her calf as usual, Jess sort of sank down and turned over a little, and when she did that, my hand reached all the way up to her knee, without me meaning it to do so. She glanced up at me as soon as my hand made contact with the inside of her knee, and smiled a little secretive smile at me. I wondered what that was about. Then it hit me! My wife is very sensitive in that particular area - - sexually sensitive. It was always a part of our foreplay for me to lightly tease the inside of her knee - - and upward. Could it be that Jessica had inherited her mother's sensitiveness there? This was a thought of curiosity that flickered through my mind that I didn't pursue. After all, this was my own little daughter I was thinking about, and whatever she might mean to me, one thing was certain, she wasn't any sex object.

I let the palm of my hand rest on her knee and my fingers teased the inside of her thigh, just above her knee, softly. A little later, when I glanced at her, I saw that she had her eyes closed and her breathing seemed to be deep and heavy. I suddenly realized that she had fallen asleep! This wasn't any good news. She's almost impossible to wake up during the first hours of her sleep.

I looked at the clock on the wall behind me and saw that it was past nine, close to Jessica's bedtime, so I let her sleep on the couch another hour until it was time for myself to go to bed.

I lifted my daughter's lithe body and carried her to her own bed. I only removed her socks and unbuttoned her skirt at the waist, and then I spread a blanket over her, kissed her forehead and got myself ready for bed.

This pattern repeated itself regularly from that day. Finally, I suggested that she should get ready for bed before she lay down behind me. She would sleep better that way.

When she bounced down behind me with all the lack of grace a twelve-year-old girl can muster, I looked up and saw that she had her nightie on. She immediately scooted down and waited for me to do my usual tickling. I had thought about it though and decided against it.

"Dad?"

"Uhum?"

"Tickle me!"

"Why? You only fall asleep on me."

"I know, but it's so nice to fall asleep like that," she giggled.

I sighed a little. I was unable to deny her something as small as this, so I let my fingers slowly and softly glide up her leg, from her calf up to her knee, where I again let it stay. This was the most comfortable position for me to have my arm.

Absentmindedly, as I became engulfed in my book, I started to stroke the inner side of her knee. I must have done this for about half an hour when I decided I wanted a beer. I came back with the beer and was about to lie down on the couch again, when I noticed that Jessica had sunk down, so that she now was lying fully on her back. Her head rested in a rather uncomfortable position against the armrest. I threw her a pillow and she smiled a 'thanks' to me.

At first, I lay on my side, swallowing the beer in big, eager gulps, but soon I again rolled over on my back. When I didn't start to tickle her again, Jessica resolutely took my hand and laid it on her knee and I resumed my tickling. However, her knee was now too low for me to get a comfortable position so, without thinking, I let my hand slide a little further up, to approximately mid-thigh. I noticed that her thighs weren't as slender as I had thought; they were fleshier then they looked; actually quite round and soft. The hair I had felt on her calf was absent this far up her leg and my fingers only touched the soft skin.

Jessica wriggled down a bit more and I looked at her and saw a very small smile on her lips. She had her eyes closed and she was breathing through her open mouth, the way she often does when she sleeps on her back.

As my fingers again swooped up, I could feel the material of her panties touch the back of them. Without me realizing it, my hand had slid up a little bit further. On the next swoop, the back of my fingers actually stroked along her pussy, except that I really had a hard time believing that it really was my own daughter's pussy I had touched. My hand wasn't all that high up and from what I could remember since her preteen days, her pussy had been the usual little girlie one. That is almost without any swelling. She had looked like a little boy lacking his cock.

I couldn't stop myself from looking up under her nightie, which had rode up to the same height as my hand and what I saw would have made my mouth water had it been on any woman other than my daughter. The fattest little pussy I had ever seen was hidden beneath the fabric of her white cotton panties. The place where her pussy pushed against the cotton was at least three centimeters further down than the groin. Her pussy must be so fat that it was hanging down from her crotch! Just out of curiosity, I had to let my fingers again brush that fat little pussy. It was so soft and warm. The heat lay like a blanket all over the crotch-area.

Our little game continued for about a month when Jessica one day asked if it would be OK if her friend Louisa and her brother Tom stayed with us for a couple of days. Their parents had won a weekend trip to a popular musical in London. They couldn't go because they couldn't get a baby-sitter for Louisa and her brother. That was when she suggested that maybe they could stay with Jessica for the three nights. I agreed, happy to be able to help someone out.

The two kids were driven over by their father whom I had met at teachers meetings on occasions but never got to know that well. He was constantly thanking me for baby-sitting their children. He and his wife hadn't been on a vacation by themselves since Louisa was born and were really looking forward to it. I assured him that it was quit all right. Finally, he left with the usual last minute 'Now you both behave, ' statements that parents always say when they leave their children in someone's care.

Tom wasn't much bother. He had taken a computer game along and installed it on my computer and then he was lost to the world. The girls disappeared up to Jessica's room and I didn't see any of them except for when Jessica danced through the room on her way to get something to drink. I told her to get some for Tom, as well; and some cookies for all of them.

At nine o'clock, I told Tom that it was time for bed, this was the time set by his parents. He obeyed without any complaint. He said good night and a little later I could hear him go to the bathroom and wash and then a little slam as he closed the door to the guest-room were he should sleep.

I left the girls alone since I figured that they would fall asleep when they were tired but about an hour later, I heard the steps of bare feet and when I looked up Jessica came down the stairs.

"Dad," she asked.

"Yes, honey?"

"Can you help me with Louisa?"

"What? What's the matter?" I asked worried that she had taken ill or something.

"She fell asleep on the floor and I can't get her up on the bed myself."

"Oh," I sighed in relief. "Of course."

I followed my daughter up the stairs and when I entered her room, I saw Louisa lying on her stomach, on the floor, on a blanket. She was facing the TV and it was obvious that they had been watching the TV from the floor. Jessica loved to do that when she watched MTV.

Before I turned to Louisa, I folded the blanket on the bed so I could get her under the covers. Then I bent down and carefully rolled her over on her back, I scooped my arms under her and lifted her. Somehow, her nightie had gotten caught in the process, and when I put her down it had bunched up around her waist revealing her smooth little girl-pussy for me! I stood there looking at the sweet sight for a long while and surprisingly Jessica didn't say anything. I woke up from my reverie and hastily pulled the nightie down, covering the enticing sight.

"So," I said and turned to my daughter. "Now you go to bed too, young lady."

"Dad?" she asked again as she lay in her bed.

"Yes what now?"

"Could you tickle me, please?"

"Oh, OK," I said after a while. I sat at the bedside but she stopped me.

"Lie down beside me. It's so nice to fall asleep with you close."

I did as she asked and put my hand on her knee. She took me by surprise when she took my hand and moved it higher up, to her thigh.

"It's much nicer when you do it there," she whispered. "Turn off the light, please."

I lay in the dark "tickling" my daughter's thigh. As usual, I started about on the middle of the leg and widened the stroking circle slowly. When I came to the part were I should touch her panties all I found was naked skin! Just like her little friend, my daughter too had shed her panties! I just had to feel that fat pussy, so quit by accident I let the back of my finger grace the contour of it. So smooth, so soft, so hot.

Again my daughter surprised me by taking my hand and placing it squarely on the fat mound of her little pussy. I froze instantly, not daring to move. I didn't want to frighten her so I just let my hand softly cup my daughter's high hill. She grunted a little and sort of bore her head down on the pillow and soon there after I could hear that she had fallen asleep. I lay their motionless, enjoying the feeling of that innocent, vulnerable bit of my daughter's body, which should be forbidden for a father to touch.

From that night forward, our 'tickling sessions' changed. Now my daughter insisted that I should hold her hairless little pussy in my hand while she fell asleep. That is to about a week later.

"Dad," she started. "Do you know what Louisa told me today?"

"No, honey. What did she tell you?"

"You know why she fell asleep on the floor that night? I showed her what you did to me so I should fall asleep."

"You did what?"

"Of course. We tell each other everything! Anyway. She have had Thomas, her brother to tickle her and two nights ago he tickled her... p-puss."

"Oh?"

"She said it was much nicer than when he tickled her thigh."

'I bet, ' I thought to myself.

"Sooo, could you... you know... do that to me?"

"I don't know. It's not what one family member does to another."

"Louisa's brother does to her," Jessica protested. "Please?"

She knew, as well as I, that I couldn't refuse her anything, not before and certainly not now. I had tasted, rather touched, the gates of paradise and I didn't want to get banned from them ever, so with faked reluctance, I let my hand rest upon my daughter's little, fat pussy. I trailed it with a finger on each side of it, and with a third finger, I trailed the slit, from bottom to top, not hard enough to push the lips apart and invading her in any way. Just light enough to make her shiver, in anticipation and a little fear.

"Mmmm," she murmured, and at times, she sighed a little. I kept it up for more than half an hour, until her breath became deep and it was obvious that she had fallen asleep. I lay the rest of the night with my daughter's sweet pussy cupped in my hand.

Things escalated already the next day.

"Dad," Jessica again started as soon as we had gone to bed and I had started to tickle her pussy.

"Mhm," I feared what would come this time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.