Gang Sister - Cover

Gang Sister

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: his younger sister is so desperate to join his gang she will do anything.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   .

"Why can't I be in your gang," whined my younger sister, "it's because I'm a girl, isn't it?"

"Yeah of course it's because you're a girl," I said getting uptight with her, "we do things that you shouldn't even know about much less be involved in."

"Well that's not fair," she pouted.

"Well who cares if it fair or not," I said.

"I'm going to tell mum about you," she threatened.

"See, there you go," I said, "just what we don't want in a gang member, a blabber mouth."

"No sorry, I won't I promise," she begged, "please let me be a member, I'll be good, do anything you want."

I took my time, there was no way the other guys would ever let her become a member of the gang, unless she could offer something unique.

"Just how old are you anyway?" I asked, looking her up and down.

"God, you know my birthday is next month," she said, "I'll be fourteen and you have better bought me a big expensive present."

"Fourteen, that's not very old," I said half to myself.

I'm sixteen as are all of the other gang members. She stood in front of me dressed in Jeans and a blouse and to be truthful she had filled out a bit over the last few months.

"What size are your tits?" I asked.

"What, why?" she spat out.

"It's a simple question to someone who will do anything to become a gang member," I said starting to turn away.

"No wait," she said reaching out a hand to stop me leaving, "I'm 32A."

"That's not much," I said looking closely at her bust, "but I suppose it will get bigger."

"Yes I suppose," she whispered her head down with embarrassment.

"What about the rest?" I asked.

"What rest?" she said her head coming up.

"Your figure, what are your measurements?" I asked.

"God, how do I know," she snapped.

"Ok, ok," I said calmly, "go and find mum's tape measure and I'll meet you in my room, ok."

"Ok, I suppose," she said, "does this mean that you're considering letting me join?"

"Maybe," I said, "but it's not me you've got to convince it's the other gang members and for that you got to have something to offer, ok."

"Ok," she said a bit brighter, "I won't be long."

There was only one way I was going to swing it with the other members and I'm not sure she will go for it.

"Here I've got it," she said brightly waving the tape measure about.

"Ok, get your Jeans and top off and we'll have a measure," I instructed.

"Well, ok," she said a little doubtful, but her hands started to unbutton her blouse.

She was wearing a small white bra that didn't seem to hold much, but I was confident that she would fill out and be like our mother who had a nice set of tits on her. It took a little while before she had finished undressing and now stood a little embarrassed before me.

"Right lets see shall we," I said taking the tape from her and wrapping it around her middle.

"Ok, that's 23 there," I said and moving the tape lower, "and 34 there."

"Is that all right then," she asked.

"Yeah, your waist and hips are fine," I said with a smile, "it's just your tits that are the problem."

"I'm sorry," she said sadly and she raised her hand to wipe away a small tear.

"Lets have a closer look," I said, "take your bra off for me."

"Please don't make fun of me," she sniffled.

"No I won't, I promise," I said.

It had a front clip and soon her small bra too had dropped to the floor.

"Ok sis, they may not be the biggest I've ever seen," I said with a smile, "but there're pretty enough."

"Are they really?" she said her head coming up, "I'm sure they get bigger soon."

"Yes I think so too," I agreed.

I took her hand and backed up and sat down on my bed and pulled her onto my lap. To steady herself she put one arm around my neck.

"So I'm going to be in your gang then?" she asked.

"Tell you what little sister," I said, my hand moving up and down her silk like thigh, "I'll have a word with the guys and tell them what a accommodating girl you are and we'll see. But you'll have to do what ever we asked, ok."

"Sure," she said her bum moving on my lap.

"These are very pretty tits," I said moving my hand off her thigh and cupping one then the other.

"Thanks," she sighed.

"The guys are going to be impressed with them I'm sure," I said, "and of course they can only get bigger."

"Will all the guys like to see and touch them like this?" she asked.

"Yes, I sure they will," I said.

Reluctantly I moved my hand off and put it back onto her thigh, this time on the inside.

"Of course they will want other things from you too," I said, my hand now moving up and rubbing her gusset.

"Please I'm a virgin," she gasped, "I can't do that please."

"Well there must be something you can do," I said, my fingers now had pulled aside the material and my middle finger had found and entered her sopping virgin pussy.

"Oh my," she sighed, her head now resting on my shoulder.

I worked my finger in and out of her tight pussy, her hips moving with me too. Then a small sigh left her lips and her whole body shuddered as she came.

"Mmm, that was nice," she whispered.

"Tell you what, the guys would be happy, I sure with a daily blow job from you," I suggested, "how about it."

"I don't know," she whispered, "I've never done one before."

"Ok, on your knees here," I said.

I unzipped and snaked out my hard seven inches. I pulled her head towards it.

"Open up now," I said with a smile, "nice now use your tongue around its head, that's fine."

Gently I pumped her head back and forth until I could feel my orgasm approaching.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.