Resistance is Obedience - Cover

Resistance is Obedience

by Devotedfollower

Copyright© 2004 by Devotedfollower

Erotica Sex Story: Sam was only hired to find a missing person. One small error is judgement and things change drastically for Sam. After the procedure is performed on his cock, he finds that he now cums in a way he never dreamed possible. He even finds it can be just a little more than addictive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Masturbation   .

He felt the tug of the leash on his collar and immediately assumed the position of attention as he had been so well trained. On his knees, eyes straight ahead, back straight, hands together as if performing a prayer only fingertips touching. Performing the exercise, touching one set of fingers and then the next. Index, middle, ring, pinky, and then back again. Up and then down, fingers touching in perfect rhythm over and over again. Each touch, each repetition sent him deeper down the one-way channel. It was his gravity, the law of nature, the law of his mind, one can only sink deeper. The harder he tried to keep his fingers from touching, the more perfectly they snapped together. Exposed resistance is more easily washed away, resistance is obedience.

She circled her captive, extending a bright red fingernail and stoking from his chin up to his cheek, admiring her work. He felt safe in this place, performing the exercise. It was the only way out, yet there was only further in, the paradox brought his mind comfort and deeper indoctrination. The little twinkles of light in his mind had been subdued and now only sparkled when she spoke.

"What is your name?"

The sound of her voice spun like silk on his body, endorphins pumped, nostrils flared, a conditioned sexual response. The words flowed in a around brain cells, attaching themselves to memory receptors and tucked away as were all the words she spoke. The answer too, tucked away in the same place. Of course the answer was nothingness, blank, empty. To provide any other answer would require thought. And in this state of conditioning, thought was impossible. A void his weakened mind was completely incapable of filling. It was exactly the answer she was looking for. This one's mind and body had been conquered and now lived a life of sublime servitude. Content and fulfilled in his new life's purpose, serving his Mistress.

"Are you ready for milking?"

For this question, there was an answer, for this question required no thought. Another in a line of conditioned responses, the answer to this question always the same. A single phase promptly emitted from his lips.

"ONE"

The question and the responding answer were also a stimulus. His cock even in its relaxed state had been cultivated to twice its former size, before she took him. In its erect condition, as it was now throbbing, was huge, strapped into the mechanical apparatus. She flipped a switch and the device came to life. Pulsating with strokes up and down his shaft, the cap on the hood of his member beginning to suck.

"Cum now!"

His body begins to tremble at the command, his balls swelling and contracting feeding his shaft. Convulsing in a constant stream of orgasm, his cum sucked down the tube connected to the end of the device. Flowing into a reservoir, the level slowly rising. He was out of the training trance now, here he felt everything. Every muscle in his body shook, felt every nuance of pleasure. Dominica was pleased.

"Very good, you may stop when you think you have had enough."

That instruction was more that he was able to conceive, choosing on his own to end a task she had given him was more than his brainwashed mind could bear. Overwhelmed, his eyes rolled back in their sockets. He would not stop, not until his body gave up in complete exhaustion.

Sam looked over the faces in the crowded bar. He wasn't quite sure who he was looking for, but he had an instinct about him that helped in situations like this. Sam He was the kind of guy who was called upon to find people, when the police refused to get involved. Sam was only twenty-six years old, but his intelligence and keen investigative skills made him highly successful at his craft.

Sam had been hired to find a young college student named Craig by Craig's roommate. The roommate had gone to the police when he turned up missing for a couple of days, but the police just took the report and told him they would let him know. Truthfully they were just going through the motions. Their limited resources preventing them from spending any more than a token amount of time searching for missing adult. Particularly in this case where there did not seem to be any evidence of foul play. In fact there was very little evidence at all. The only clue the roommate had been able to provide was a notepad left by Craig's computer.

On the notepad, in Craig's handwriting were the words Mz Dominica at the top. Underneath written over and over the word Dominica. Initially Sam was confused as to what it meant. After a bit of detective work, he learned that Mz Dominica was actually the name of a woman. That and the fact that she could sometimes be found at this particular bar were all that he had to go on. He was beginning to think that maybe his information was flawed. The bartender claimed to have never heard of a Mz Dominica, but something in his instincts told him there was a possibility the bartender was not as truthful as she could be.

So Sam just decided to find himself a table and scope out the place for a while. It had been a couple of hours and it was starting to get late. He just about to give up for the evening when something caught his eye. A woman sitting along at the bar, "wow was she a fox!" Blonde silky hair, wearing a red satin mini dress, smoke curled up towards the ceiling from the long slim cigarette in her fingers. Sam found himself staring, for a moment forgetting about the assignment he was one. He saw her start to glance his way, and he quickly tried to turn his eyes away, in order to not reveal himself. After a few seconds he tried to sneak a peek back at her. He watched as she took a long drag from her cigarette and tilted her head up and exhaled a long stream of smoke. Her eyes moved to catch Sam's spellbound for a moment, then glanced back and smiled coyly. Sam knew he had been had and felt that warm release in his cheeks.

He watched intently now, as she got up from the bar stool and started walking directly toward him. Her black high-rise stiletto heels accent uated her long legs. Her hips rocked sultry as she moved in his direct ion, smiling all the way. When she reached his table she placed her hands on her hips, thrusting out her round firm breasts. Sam's must have just about hit the table when she asked, "Do you like?"

"Um er, very nice", he stuttered.

"Yummy," she said, "my name is Satina, it will be $200 payable in advance."

Her eyes, those were the clinchers. The hunger in her eyes caused all rational thought to evaporate from Sam's brain. Without releasing his gaze he reached into his pocket and pulled out two one hundred dollar bills. She took the money, folded it in half and tucked it safely away next to her left breast. Then she grabbed Sam's hand and said "Come on, I'll drive."

It was all becoming a blur now. Sam found himself in the sports car flying down the highway, his knuckles white from gripping the seat as Satina zipped around the curves. Still he couldn't keep his eyes off her. The way she fondled the gearshift pumped his endorphins into over drive. Finally she broke the silence, "Can you get that little package up there behind the visor?"

Sam reached up and pulled down the visor above his head. He hardly had a chance to see the canister as it released its spray directly into his face. "Its never a good idea to play when I'm supposed to be working," was that last thought in his mind before he passed out and slumped over in the seat. Satina just giggled and she slammed it into fifth and sped off down the road.

Sam began to stir, he immediately felt the restraints on his immobilized wrists and ankles and a slight cool chill over his naked body. His mind began to quickly clear. Whatever it was that had knocked him out didn't leave him with a hangover. His eyes quickly focused as he glanced around the white room and then his eyes locked upon hers.

If Satina was hot, this woman was absolutely gorgeous. He instantly found himself swimming in her deep green eyes. "Hello Sam I'm Dominica, I understand you've be interested in meeting me and now you have", she smiled.

"What? How did you know my name?"

"It's right here on your drivers license," she smirked.

"Oh yeah, um," Sam was not having his best day. "What are you planning to do with me?"

"Actually anything that I want!" Dominica laughed

With that she reached down and began stroking the back of her long red fingernail over Sam's limp cock. She was pleased when she saw the little twitch knowing it was coming to life. She began stroking her nail up and down as his member began to swell and stand at attention. Sam moaned as his as his cock throbbed hard and stiff. He was a complete goner when she circled her nail around the hood of his swollen penis.

"Exactly the way I want you, just like an animal in heat."

Sam ached for release, but he wasn't getting any, she just kept stroking, deepening his craving to cum. She continued the delicate torture until he reached the heightened state of arousal she was looking for then she stopped. Sam was almost in tears as he begged her for release.

"No not yet, soon you'll learn to accept the fact that I make all the decision, its all for my pleasure."

Dominica then picked up a small vial and unscrewed the eyedropper cap. "Don't worry, this part won't hurt." She squeezed and released the rubber plunger and drew a green fluid into the dropper. "That should be just about the right amount, hold still."

Sam's mind zoomed, what could she possibly have planned for him? She placed the tip of the dropper directly over the top of his cum hole and release two perfect drops. The fluid immediately drained in the opening at the tip of his swollen cock. He felt a cool sensation as the liquid seeped down the canal of his dick.

"This is a dilating solution, it will make the next step a little less painful. Yes I'm afraid this part is going to hurt a little bit."

It was working the hole at the tip of his cock had opened slightly. Allowing the fluid to work its magic, Dominica waiting a few minutes. She then picked up a long rigid plastic tube. The pathway in Sam's cock had dilated enough so that the slender tub would slip inside, but just barely. Sam was white with fear of the pain he would soon experience.

"Oh I'm sorry baby, but this next step can be very painful, but it's necessary. Of course, I could hypnotize you first to help dull the pain. Would you like that?"

"No! Please! Can you just stop now?" Sam pleaded.

"I'm sorry it's too late to go back now. It became too late as soon as I administered the drug. Unless of course you want to go around wearing a diaper the rest of your life.," she laughed. "At this stage the drug dripping down the center of your cock renders you unable to hold it. And you don't want me to leave you like this, now do you?"

"No, please please don't hurt me." The situation was becoming overwhelming for Sam.

"Just relax," again she stroked her nails up and down his swollen shaft. "Now that feels good doesn't it?

He moaned, it felt so good, the drug had already begun to make his cock much more sensitive.

"So would you like for me to hypnotize you for this next step?"

"Yes," he said barely mouthing the word, so overcome with the sensations flowing through his body.

"What was that? Did you say yes?" She knew what he meant, but she always enjoyed making the beg at least a little bit.

"Yes, yes please hypnotize me, I don't want it to hurt please."

"Very well then." It was exactly the response she was looking for. She had him in the perfect state of mind. There would be a few struggles ahead and that always made the hunt just that much more enjoyable, but once she was in his mind, she would always be there permanently.

Dominica moved the pedestal next to the table into his view. On top sat a clear crystal ball. She touched a switch and the ball immediately came to life. Tiny sparkles of colored lights, flickering on and off in different patterns.

"There now, just watch the pretty lights, pulsing on and off, changing patterns, pulsing in perfect rhythm with the beat of your heart. My slaves tell me how much they enjoy watching my lights. They seem to produce a very comfortable relaxing feeling. Almost mesmerizing, don't you think so."

Sam simply nodded his head in agreement. The lights seemed to be pulling him in, consuming his world. Something magical about them, the way they flashed, the way they changed colors. He was spellbound.

"You feel so good now don't you Sam, it feels so good to look at Dominica's lights. Feels good to slip into trance for me, so easy, so simply, just watch and gaze. Already you are beginning to crave this feeling, that's right, nice deep comfortable trance for me. Listening to my words, my words protect you and make you feel so good. You are doing so well, I am going to count to three and when I reach the number three, you are going to find yourself deeply hypnotized. Deeply hypnotized and enraptured in my words. One... Two... and Three... deeply hypnotized. Now I want you to keep watching the pretty lights and as you do, you feel your body becoming numb. Filling with anesthetic that's right, body becoming so numb, can't feel anything, can't move, just watch the pretty lights and completely numb."

He was responding very well to the trance. Oblivious to everything but her words and her lights. As Sam continued to fall deeper she prepared for the next phase. The drug kept his cock rock hard and would continue to do so for the next few hours. It was important that he remain immobilized for this delicate procedure. She placed a tripod over his pelvis in the center was a ring, a clamp actually. Adjusting it into position, then she tightened the clamp around his hard cock. Sam didn't even flinch, his body was numb in deep trance.

Next she picked up the narrow plastic tube and gauged a rough length. Placing the tip into his dilated cum hole, she slowly threaded it down deep inside. When she was confident the tube was down all the way to the bottom of the inside of his cock, she took a pair of scissors and snipped off the excess so that it was flush with his skin. Next she picked up a small metal-sleeved grommet. Carefully she began inserting the sleeve portion into his hole and over the top of the plastic tube. The fit was tight, necessary so it wouldn't fall off. She had to apply pressure as she twisted the grommet down into place. Had Sam not agreed to be hypnotized, this would have been the most painful part, and undoubtedly would have passed out from the pain. But that rarely happened, they almost always begged for the trance first.

"Perfect, everything in place. Wide Awake." With that she snapped her fingers and flipped off the lights. Sam snapped out of his trance. He could feel the weight of the tube in his penis, the feeling of being violated in a way that he could never imagine. He simply laid there stunned.

"Now that wasn't too bad was it? Since you have been such a good boy, I have a little treat for you." It was actually just the next step, but one that was extremely pleasurable for the victim. Dominica produced a long thin wire; the other end was connection to some sort of electrical appliance with several knobs and switches. With the tube in place, this time it was not difficult at all to thread the wire down the pathway through his cock. The wire slid in easily yet was wide enough that it fit snugly against the walls of the tube. Actually the tube itself was not really plastic, rather another material that could conduct electricity.

With the wire in place, Dominica adjusted a few dials and then flipped on the switch. Sam's body jolted from the first wave. Not from pain, but from the surge of extreme pleasure. His cock was being stroked from the inside out. The vibrations massaging and stimulating up and down his shaft. He began to feel the sensations of cumming. Little bursts and short release over and over again. The machine kept working for several more minutes, Sam screamed in pleasure with each surge. Slowly the metal wire started to work its way out, being thrust out by the building pressure beneath. Suddenly the wire popped all the way out and cum began dripping from his cock. In a steady flow it kept dripping. Dominica started timing the flow, the best ones could go on for two minutes or more. Finally the cum drizzled to a stop. She looked at her timer.

"Hmm not bad, three minutes, thirty-four seconds, this one is going to work out just fine." She smiled, she was very pleased. "Grab a man by his cock and his mind will follow." she laughed. There was just one more step to go and this phase would be complete. This step could be performed with another gadget, but she preferred a different approach.

"Satina!" she called out.

Instantly the door to the room opened and in walked the sexy blonde hooker. "Yes Mistress, I am at your beckon call."

"That's my Good girl. Satina mount"

With that Satina slid onto the table and straddled Sam. This would be a ittle reward for Satina for having captured this new recruit. She swallowed his hard erect member deep inside her hungry pussy. Satina liked it rough, just like her Mistress had trained her. She dug her nails into his flesh and violently bobbed her body up and down, sliding her wet pussy over his shaft. Thrusting forward and back ensuring her swollen clitty got the attention she needed. She arched her back and gasped for breath as she came. Never stopping it only made her want to go faster and faster. Her face absolutely glowed.

Dominica allowed her to cum several more times, and then gave the command, "Stop cumming!"

Satina instantly obeyed and stifled her motions. "Time to get pregnant, Satina" Again she responded to her trigger. She squeezed down tightly on his still rock hard cock. Shifting her body slightly until the device inserted deep inside her pussy was directly aligned with the grommet in Sam's dick, and heard it snap into place. Then she began squeezing and contracting the muscles. Squeezing them and pumping the drug down inside of him. Once she had injected the sufficient dose, she relaxed and moved up slightly and the connect popped free. Looking into Sam's glazed eyes she asked, "Do you like?"

"Good girl Satina, does my horny little slut like to fuck for her Mistress?"

"mmmm yes Mistress, thank you Mistress, I craved to be fucked and have my hole filled all the time."

"Yes baby girl I know you do, but we need to let him rest awhile and give the drug time to take full effect. There will be time for play later." Dominica laughed.

She raised the cigarette to her mouth and tightened her poutty lips around the filtered end. The smoke tasted slightly minty in her mouth. Mistress told her that was the taste of the brainwashing ingredient. She loved being brainwashed constantly by Mistress, it always made her feel a little light headed. She blew the smoke out over his now relaxed cock and giggled as she watched it twitch. Sam was still blacked out, but phase one had left his cock so sensitive that even the slightest breath of air generated arousal.

The door to the white room opened and Dominica walked in. "Satina! what cha doing girl? Are you teasing him? You naughty slut."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.