Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

"Ramon, give me a hand gettin back into the chair"

"Sure dad, be right there"

"Just wheel it over, set the break, and fold"

"Shit dad, I know the drill, Man, how many times I done this for ya before, God"

"Have I told ya before how much I appricated it"?

"Na, But shit, don't be gettin all mushy on me"

"Hell Son, It's been just you' n' me since your Mom took one look at this chair and hi'tailed it, But Shit, I do appricate all help, I guess it's been a while since I told ya I Loved ya too, Huh"

"Fuck Dad, Shit, I guess Stacy really did get to ya today"

"Oh, Shit ya she did, if I never see another "


"Jack, phone"

"Hello, Ok"

"Well we just got the go ahead, at our discretion"

"Jack it's your call, It's just him and the boy"?

"Ya, we don't know if the boy's even going out today"

"Yea Rooke, Your right, Ok, Rooke your in the back and in last, Sam your second in, Bill your third. You guys ready, Ok Let's hit the door and split the pie"!

"F B I Freeze"

"What the Fuck, Get outa my House, you MOTHERS, THIS IS MY HOME"

"PUT DOWN THE GUN, DROP THE GUN"!

"GET THE 'FUCK' OUT"

"CLICK"

"BANG, BANG, BANG"

"GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR BOY, GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR, DON'T DO IT BOY, DROP THE GUN, DROP IT NOW"!

"BANG"

"SHIT, ROOKE WHAT THE FUCK"!

"SIR, HE HAD THE SHOTGUN POINTED AT YOU AND IT WAS COCKED"

"GOD DAMIT ROOK"

"Shit, Jack the Rookies right, man all that kid had to do is pull the trigger"

"Bill"?

"There both dead Jack"

"I've called for the ambulance and the locals will be here in a few minutes"

"God dammit, What a Cluster Fuck this turned into"

"NO SHIT"!


"So, Lex is this restruant, ok"?

"Shit, I don't know, Stacy, I feel I'm really not dressed right"

"Well, It's not a fancy formal place, besides I like the way your dressed with that T shirt and tight levis"

"Ya keep talkin like that and there gonna get tighter"

"MMMmm"

"Stacy, I want to talk to you about how I feel about you"

"Stop, Please, I'm not ready for that, look, I've got some serious thinking to do about My Life, and my husband, I just don't want to complicate things anymore than they already are"

"Ok, But I think you already know"

"God, Lex Stop it, now talk about something else"

"How about how I talk you into going to see my Uncle about doing that movie"

"No way, I got enough troubles with out adding any more, But there is one thing, Why would you want me to meet him, I mean He thinks he can Blackmail me and have me do it for no money, right"?

"Well Yea, But that's not going to work now"

"So what would be the reason for me going to see him"?

"Well he won't pay alot, but he might pay five thousand or so"

"That's not enough to interest me now, God I don't know why we're even talking about this"?

"Let's see, remember at Juan's today, and you got so turned on when he started ordered you to do things, again, but you were still in control"?

"That was just a 'one time' thing before I had to go back to being a wife, although, I don't know, I've just got alot of thinking to do"

"Take this number and leave a message, if you change your mind, or if you just want to see me again, ok"

"OK"

"Thanks for the dinner Stacy"

"Thanks for the company, I've been eating alone lately"

"How about a good nite kiss"?

"I don't know Lex, I.

"Ummm, mmmm, Oh, You know what your kisses do to me"!

"Lex, I have to go Now".


"Hey Ron, have you called your wife back yet, since, ya know, her litte blow up"?

"Little, ah, no, but I should, ya, I think l'll call her when we get back to the hotel"

"Well, use my phone, then it's on the company. I have some work to do on the laptop so I'll just put the head pones on, to give you some privacy"

"Ah, Thanks Glen, but don't you need to call your wife too"?

"Ya, But she'll be up late, Take as long as you need, I'll call her when your done"

Stacy get's home get's Naked and into bed thinking.

"I don't know what to do, Ron is so uptight about sex and there's no way I'm going to go back to the way things were, I lIKE SEX ALOT, I mean here I am starting to rub my pussy and it starting to Purr, um, even after a whole afternoon of sex.

"Maybe I could get Ron to, Lighten up, then he might even enjoy it with me, Doubtful, Then there's the Pot, No Way he'd lighten up that much, speaking of which, where's the lighter"?

"Ah, That's better, Umm, I gettin turned on again, NNnnaa, OOhh, Dam, Stacy stay away from the 'clit', I want this to be slow, a slow tease"

"Ring"

"Umm, Hello"

"Ah, Stacy"

"UuHhh, high Sweety"

"Huh, Ah, High, Ah, Honey, are you Ok"

"MMm Hmmm, Ron can I talk to you about something"?

"Ah, Sure, You can talk to me about anything you want"

"Mmmm, and you promise not to get upset"?

"Well, Sure, What do you want to talk about"?

"Ummm, Having Phone Sex with You"

"WHAT"?

"Mmm, You know you lay down on your bed and talk to me while your mastrubating"

"MAST, WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO STACY, THAT'S NOT SOMETHING NORMAL PEOPLE TALK ABOUT"

"Hmm, Haven't you ever mastrubated Ron"?

"WHAT"

"You know Jacked Off"

"WHAT"

"Beat your Meat"

"STACY WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HEARING THIS, WHAT'S GOING ON"?

"Hummm, What's going on, well I have the phone resting on my pillow and one of my hands is on my breast and the other hand is, Mmmm, Rubbing my pussy lips. Dosen't that turn you on and make you want to rub your 'Dick"?

"I, I, I", said Ron, Looking kinda sick, and rushing to the bathroom.

"Well I guess Ron's done on the phone, didn't look like it went to well, I better call my wife before I end up in the Dog House too". Glen thinks, picking up the phone.

"Ron, ummm, maybe you didn't hear me, I said I'm laying on our bed, with my hands on my tit's and pussy"?

"Oh, My God, Ron's wife is still on the phone, ah, shit she sounds Hot. I wounder if Ron knows she's still on, here he comes, Oh, he don't look good". Covering the mouth piece.

"Uh, Ron if your done with the phone I'll call my wife"?

"Yea, I done Glen"

"I'll just go into the head with it"

"Uummm, Ron are you still there"?

"Uh, Ya"

"Ooh, your voice sounds so deep and husky, Am I getting you turned on"?

"Oh, Ya,"

"Oooh, Are you rubbing your Cock now"?

"Uh, Huh"

"MMmm, I'm pinching my nipples"

"Oh, Ahh, Wow"

"This 'is' turning you on isn't it, I'M So Glad"?

"Uh, Huh"

"Umm, My Nipples are sooo Hard"

"Oh, Ooh, OH"

"Mmm, My pussy's so wet, Ahhh, Wouldn't you like to be here rubbing your Cock in it, Uummmm, I'm getting SOO HOTTT TOO"!

"Ohmy, OH GOD, OOOHH, SHIT 'STACY' I'M COMMING, OOOHH"!

" WHAT ?, GLEN !, WHAT, WHAT HAPPEND TO RON"?

"Oh, Shit, Uh, I'm sorry Stacy, Ron went to bed lookin kinda sick"

"GOD DAM HIM, Oh MY GOD, How long have you been on the phone"?

"Uh, Well, Ah, for a while now"

"Oh, Glen I'm So Embarassed, DAM HIM, I GET ALL TURNED ON FOR HIM AND HE GOES TO SLEEP, HE'S HOPELESS, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO"?

"Your embarassed, Shit, I'm the one that 'Shot' all over the bathroom, Dam that was Hot"

"Uummm, You really 'Shot' all over, UUmmm"?

"Oh, When you talked about Pinching Your Hard Nipples, Rubbing your PUSSY, but I lost it when you said, RUBBING MY COCK IN YOUR WET PUSSY"

"OOhhmm, OOhh, You'd like to rub your Cock IN MY PUSSY, Uuuummm, Ohhh"

"Ooh, SHIT YES, Your all HOT, right now arn't you"?

"OOOhhh, GOD, Yesssss, DON'T STOP, tell me what you'd do if you were here, MMmmmmmmm"

"You are Horn'y, I bet your Hot Pussy would like MY HARD COCK, wouldn't it"?

"Ooohh, Yessss, More, TELL ME MORE, UUuhhh"

"I'd Slam THAT HARD COCK INTO YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE PUSSY"

"I'd FUCK in and OUT HARD, SUCK ON YOUR HARD NIPPLES"

"OOOHH, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, AHHHhhh"

"FUCKIN THAT SLUTTY CUNT, SLAMMIN IT, SUCKIN YOU TITS"

"OOOOHH, NNNNnnnn, I"MMMM COMMMMMIN GLENNNNNN, OOmmmmmm, NNNAAAhh"!

"OH, GOD, STACY I JUST 'SHOT' AGAIN !... Stacy you there, She must of hung up, Dam I hope she doesn't say anything to Ron about this, That would be bad, Shit, I better call the wife, as soon as I get my Breath back".


"Hey, Lex I glad you finally showed up, I was starting to worry"

"Uh, Yea, Ben, What's up, Dad said you wanted to see me"?

"Well you said you had some broad that you had some 'shit' on"

"Ah, I don't think that's gonna work now"

"Lex, that puts me into a really tight spot, look the big 'Man' of the area has been sitting around waiting for us to start the filming. Seems a Bigger Guy from back east is comming in and he's addicted to porno, but he's seen everything and wants something new"

"Well I'm still working on her, but she has these problems with her husband and alot'a other shit, Shit she's just really mixed up right now"

"Hell that's perfect, just get her down here, we'll get her high and have some fun, then shoot the film, It ain't no Hi production thing. Shit, you can offer her, Three tho' for it, if it helps"

"Ah, Shit, The money ain't the big thing, Well I guess I fucked up, AH, She already said no to Five"

"Ah Shit Lex, Well what would she do it for then"

"Shit, it's hard to explain, see she just got into sex, and well, this blackmail shit, then she got pissed, then she started bossin Juan around, then she wanted Juan to boss her around without the blackmail thing, then she's thinkin what to do with her husband cause he ain't into sex, then she started likin pot"

"HOLD IT, Hold It, Too fast Lex, Shit she sounds fucked up, but lets see She likes Pot, Sex and Sex when She's Forced"

"Well only if She's in control of being forced"

"Wow, Ah, Work on her, you already told me she was Hot looking, so I need you to do your best. Lex if you can get her down here, I'll help with getting her high and I think I might help with the being bossed around with Sex, Might be alot of fun"

"Well She said she'd call me an let me know"

"Hell No, You call her, go see her, get her in bed and get her horn'y as you can, don't let her cum, and bring her down here, "

"Ah, Shit, I guess, Ok"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.