Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

Stacy's in her bed with her vibrator friend, having a hard time dealing with her frustrations.

"Ooh god, yes, sooo close ahhh, Yess Ummmmmm, Plleaseee, SSooo close, Dam, DAMMMM, GGGGOOD DAMMIT, 'MOTHER', GET OUT OF MY FANTACIES, FUCK, SHIT!"

"Please I have to get off, before I have to go see those Assholes again It's so humiliating begging, they sit there so fucking smug, teasing, laughing and calling me names, and then they keep making me beg."

"Relax and try again Stacy, but the only times I can is when I'm high, ok, one more time, relax, relax, ok now, Ummm, Ummmhmmm, OOohh yesss, OOOhhhh Gooodness, Yeessss, Its STARTING, Ooooh, AAAHHH, ALMOST THERE"

"RING, RING"

"RING, RING"

"YOU'VE GOT BE SHITTING ME, GOD DAMMITTT!"

Answering the phone. "YA"

"Hello"

"Hello Who"

"Hello hon"

"HON WHO"

"Stacy it's me"

"Whose me"

"Me, Ron"

"Ron, Ron, um I don't think I know a Ron"

"Your Husband"

"I didn't know I had a husband, I use to though"

"Hold on a sec, hon"

"It ain't fucking funny Glen, can I have some privacy, this is not goin well"

"Uh, Hon, ya there"

"There ya go with the 'hon' shit again"

"Look, I'm really, really sorry, but you know I'm doing this for us"

"Un, HuH"

"Look I don't like doing this anymore than you do, and we're just about ready to wrap this deal up"

"Hummm"

"In ah, well ah, in a couple more days, hopefully before the weekend"

"Hon, you there?"

"Don't call me HON and I really don't give a FLYIN FUCK IF YOU EVER COME HOME, GOD DAMMIT!"

"CLICK"

"Oh SHIT!"

"Look all ya gotta do is flowers, a dress, dinner and grovel at her feet, believe me, I've been there."

Returning to her bed Stacy "How can he do this to me, I need him now, God dammit he's never here when I need him and he ain't any good in bed anyway, God, where'd that come from, Maybe I don't need him as much as I thought. I wouldn't be able to talk to him about any of this stuff anyway. Even when he's here all he does here is eat, sleep, and go to work, I'd still be on my own on in this mess, and I'D STILL BE HORNY AS HELL WHEN I HAVE TO GO TO THOSE ASSHOLES. Well I might as well get this day started, shower, dress sexy, and go be humiliated by the Creeps', well except Lex, Now where the fuck did that come from!"


"Jack, are we going to wait for the two boys to clear out?"

"My thought is we wait unil the son and his friend leaves then go in, we're not in a big hurry so we might as well involve as few as possible.

"Well it looks like there might be another visitor"

"I still can't figure that one out, the blonde aproaching, I can't place her in all this, Yet!"

"Well, why don't we just go in and bust them all, then find out about her?"

"Rookie, Shit, four suspects in a small apartment, I don't want this to turn messy, wheelchair is a Nam vet, I don't know, look all we have on him is kidde porn, so we can't go in 'Four guns Blazin', when all we gotta do is bide our time and catch him alone, Shit, why am I even explain this, just sit back and I'll let ya know when we go, got it!"

"Jack, phone"

"Hello, ya what's going on, Ok"

"We'been orded to stand down until further notice, Dam!"


"Ramon, let the bitch in she's right on time, hea bitch, get in here time for some more fun, you know the drill strip down, get in the chair and spread for the camera, get ready boys."

"Look you COCKSUCKIN FUCKIN ASSHOLE, why don't you give your viewers something different, stick the camera in my mouth so they can see my tonsils, thats the only hole left that hasn't had a camera in it, and don't call me 'Bitch' my name's 'Stacy', God Dammit!"

"What the Fuck is this Bitch, I own your ass, don't forget the pic's of you sellin to my boy."

"You can shove the pictures up your dead ass 'Prick', you ain't gonna call the cops anyway, if you do they'll come snoppin around here and we both know you don't want that, and Don't call me Bitch, you Fuck head!"

"WOW, where'd this come from, well shit, he just really PISSED ME OFF, with that Bitch, strip and spread' em bullshit, ok relax Stacy, maybe I just realised things with Ron arn't gonna change. He's gonna find out I get HORN'Y AND I LIKE SEX, he's either gonna accept it or Fuck him, so then what hold does this Asshole have on me, none!"

"Well then how bout I show your husband the web site your on showin you Fuckin and Suckin Bitch!"

"You go ahead and show him, because as soon as he gets back I'm tellin the retard anyway!"

"Huh, What the fuck for?"

"Because Juan someday, someone's gonna see it and he'll find out anyway, and I don't want that over my head, and I don't want to be down the road with kids and then have him find out!"

"So then, just What the Fuck are you doin here then?"

"Well, shit, I didn't plan on this! Ah, well first, I want a cut on what your making on the site, a good cut, and well the damage is already done, and Um, I'm horny right now so I might as well be making some money while I'm screwing these two guys here. But their gonna be new rules here!"

"Well I, um, shit, I can get ya cut ok, but what new rules?"

"Number one, STOP CALLIN ME BITCH, THE NAME'S STACY, and I'm callin' the shots from now on, so if your done talking start the camera rolling, and Juan your gonna be doin the flimling"

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to be keeping these two guy's busy"

"Um, But, Uh, Stacy what you wanna do first?"

"Well, I thought a little Strip Tease, I've never done one before so I don't know how good it'll be, but if you got the camer rollin I'll try, but first, would someone get me something to smoke?"

"Got one ready here ya go"

"Thanks Lex, you know you could get me another thing"

"Sure anything you want"

"Then come here and give me a kiss"

"Ummm, Ummmm hmmm, another one please"

"mmmm, hhhhmmm, Thanks, that sure got me warmed up"

"Oohh, Yess, keep rubbin my breasts, uuhhh,"

"When the Fuck we gonna, ah, um, sorry Stacy, uh, just go ahead, ah Shit"

"That's ok Juan, I'm almost ready now, I'm just gonna finish the smoke"

"Ok, let's see, Lex move that 'SIT ON IT AND SPREAD 'EM CHAIR ' out of here, Ramon, go get two of those dining chairs and put them over here. Now Ramon, sit", as Stacy moves with in inches of his ear and wispers,

"How many girls have you had sex with?"

"Ah, well, yesterday with you"

"That was your first time?"

"Um, Yea"

"Ah, Ok, Look, when you have sex you need to think about your partner, and not just start pounding away til you cum, Ok?"

She thought. "What's this now I'm becomming a Sex ED Teacher, Shit Stacy, up until a few day's ago I was clueless myself."

"Shit, I'm sorry Stacy if I hurt you."

"It's ok, just next time go a little slower". Giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok, Lex, do you have some music you could put on for me, just make sure it's not Rap?"

"Shit, I think that's all we've got. But maybe we could get Juan to sing for you though, he he."

"What the Fuck, ya think your funny, Shit, I've been holdin this fuckin cam' for over ten minutes waitin, Fuck."

"Ok, I guess I'll just have to hum something to myself, then"

"Lex, move the other chair a little away from Ramon's and sit dowm, Ok?"

"Sure thing, Babe"

"God, just a few day's ago I would've slapped anyone for calling me Babe. Now I'm getting ready to do a striptease and have sex, being filmed, with two guys, Me, Who until a few days ago, didn't know what an orgasm was and only had sex with one person, Ron, THE UNCAREING, SELFISH, JERK, I MARRIED!, Shit, I'm sure pissed off at him. Wow, Can I really do this, My heart is really pounding, Mmm, just hum and sway a little, ummm, and run my hands up and down, Ooh, this feels sooo Sexy, MMMmHmm, Yes, I thik I can do this, Mmmm."

"Oh, Man, I gettin hard again watchin her move and her rubbin her hands on that perfect bod. When she frist came in and Dad started in on her I was instantly hard, but it sure went away with that lecture about hurtin her, Shit, I feel bad about gettin so carried away, beatin her ass and fuckin her so hard. Now I just want to hug and hold her, Shit and then Fuck her again"

"God Dam, Maybe the Bitch was right, this is goin ta be hot, but I sure miss makin her do whatever the fuck I wanted, like I was the Master and She was the Slave, but fuck it, that's over now. Shit, I wish this useless cock of mine still worked, I'd be strokin it a mile a minute, Man the way she's teasing the camera, rubbin her tits, pinchin her nipples."

"OHH, My nipples are so hard and My pussy's really starting to throb, I'm really getting turned on teasing that Asshole with the camera, eat your heart out dickless, I'm gonna get back at him for all the stuff he force me to do yesterday, even if I did get off a little, on being his toy."

"Let's see, first the zipper, now the shoulder straps, Umm, then slide it down to the top of my nipples, Ohh, God the're hard."

"Dam she looks hot, come on bitch, Shit, I wish she'd quit teasin and show me her nips, Oh ya, that's it, Fuck they look hard, stickin out, shit I'd like to put those clamps on them and listen to her howl again, to bad that ain't gonna happpen."

"Ya, That's it, keep slidin it down, man those tits look good, that it keeps goin, Ah Ya, the belly button, come on, there's those blonde cunt hairs, Dam, show me your cunt, Oh, that's it, Man those legs go on forever, steppin out of the dress, hands rubbin those tits, pinching them nipples, Ohh, Yea, rub that cunt, Man she's hot, I can see her juice's from here."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.