Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

" Well being a director is fun when the bitch being directed is, is what, man I ain't seen a better broad then this and so willing, ha, ha"

"Ramon, get me a beer, an Lex bring me the camera, we need to change the card, that ones probably full, shit boy you got one hell of a hardon, you enjoyin your work.

Bitch sit down an take a load off, you feelin better with that cream Lex put on ya, 'he he', Lex lite up another one fur her k".

"Man I don't know about given her anymore, she's pretty stoned still.

"Maybe your right, just wanna make sure she keeps doin what she's told"

"Shit Juan, what choice she got, she don't and you threaten her again, and now ya got all this pic's, she ain't gonna want her old man finding out she's been posing naked on the web"

"Ya your right Lex, but I'm thinkin, lets get some real nasty ones that she really don't want nobody ta see"

Lex almost shot off in his pants, He's never been harder in his life, taking pic's of this sexy babe for the last half hour, then rubbin that cream on her ass and now Juan is talking about nasty shots of her.

"Oh' Dam, I've been doing everything he tells me to, I just want this over so I can go home and take care of myself.

I can't believe that I'm getting turned on posing for these creeps, and then gettin my ass paddled, but when Lex was rubbing that cream on me, mmm". "I hope this is over soon".

"Ok Bitch, time to get back to it"!

"Shit, I hate that name".

"Sit on that chair and put your legs over the arms, yea, now move your ass to the out to the edge, What the fuck, Lex don't just stand there starin, start fuckin shootin"

"Man O Man, I just about did, lookin at that babe, spread wide, Oh, shit, the pic's".

"Reach down and start rubbin those pussy lips bitch, ya, and start pinchin your nipples, You best be gettin some good shots, make sure you get some real good close ups too, Ramon get that camcorder and start filmin this, its hooked up to the computer now so watch the cables"

"Ohh, I didn't want to get like this in front of them, but their making me pinch my nips and rub my pussy, and it feels sooo good"

"Bitch reach down with your other hand and spread your cunt open, ya, now wider really pull it open, put you finger in, deeper, ya, now start rubbin your clit, get it hard, good, now pinch it and pull on it, Lex, Ramon, get a real good close up of that"

"Ohh, Noo, Its happing again I'm gettin so hot, I can feel starting to build, Oh, Not in front of them, I'd die of shame if I lost it again like yesterday with the Cop"

"Put another finger in"

"Man shes really gettin into this, look at those hips humping her cunt onto her fingers, like she's fuckin them, WoW"!

"Put a third finger in, ya, Ramon you keep filmin, Lex to get over here and get that dildo out of the bag, now make sure those cables don't get fucked up when I roll over them, now bitch move those fingers up to your tits, daddy's got a present for you"

"Ohh, I'm getting soo close and then he makes stop, Oh, he's got, what looks like a big black cock, it's even bigger than that Cop yesterday. Dam I keep pushing at it to get it in and all he's doing is rubbing it up and down my pussy lips, Shit"

"O MAN, Juan has that fake cock rubbin up and down her slit and look at her humpin at it tryin to fuck her cunt onto it, but he's keepin it back so just the head of it is between her lips, man I wish he'd let me give her my black dick I'd ram it into her in a heartbeat"

"That's it bitch keep hump at it, you like my cock? I bet you'd like it if I shoved it in and started fuckin ya with it huh! If ya want it ya gotta beg for it or I'll just keep it out of reach of your humpin pussy till ya do, come on beg, beg for it slut"

"Ohh, I can't stand it, yes Please put it inside me, PLEASE"!

"Well you've gotta do somethin for me then, if you wanna get fucked by my big dick, ya have ta suck Lex's cock before I give it to ya"

"Huh, Shit, let me just, fuckin zipper, there"

"Shit boy she ain't even said she'd do yet, 'ha ha', you in a hurry or somethin, Go ahead and suck his cock and I'll give ya what you want, ya thats it suck it all in cocksucker, keep suckin, Lex when you come I want some on her tits and in her mouth, Ramon you gettin all this"

"Fuck ya I'm gettin it, man this is so hot, can I be next, can I fuck her"?

"Shit after I fuck her with this dildo she'll be so streched ya ain't even gonna feel her, tell ya what give me the cam, Ok go ahead an fuck her and try not ta shoot till your in her cunt, 'ha ha'"

"Damm, why dosen't he put it in, shit he's pullin it away, Nooo, put it back, what's that kid doin"?

"Oh, Nooon, He's letting his son Fuck Me, Noo, Ahhh, yeess, Oh, please go deeper, Get it in deeper, shit he's pounding at my pussy so hard, AHhh, that's better, Wait, Nooo Not Already, Put It Back"!

"That was pretty fast son, that's ok maybe you'll get a chance later, here take the cam so I can fuck her with this piece of rubber".

"Shit. get a shot of Lex, he's shootin in her mouth, get some on her tits Lex, Dammit"

"Please put it in me I've sucked him like you said, Oooh Yess, Deeper, Ahhh, More"

"Shit I've got half of it in her and she still wants more, Ok"

"Here Slut, take it and fuck youself with it".

"Oh, ya, guys look at that she's got damn near all of it in and look how fast she's fucking it into her cunt"

"Nnnnn, OOhh, I Finally Got It In, Soo Big"

OOOOOhh, NNNNnaaahhh, SSSooo Full"

OOOoHhh, FASTERRRR, FASTER, NNNNNNNNaaaaaaa, ALMOST THERE"

"Oooh, Yess, Ohhh I'm Cooommminnng"!

"What happened to her"?

"She just passed out, look if you guy's wanna fuck her again go to it, I'll just keep filmin"

"I'm first, ok"?

"Ya, sure, whatever"

"Ow, Ohh, Ouch, Godd, I pass out from utter bliss then when I wake up this Jerk is pounding his pelvis into my pussy. Oww, dam, thank god he's done and pulling out, Oh Shit, now Lex is slipping into me"

"Your awake, are you ok"?

"Ya, but I'm a little sore, Please be gentle".

"Ok, I'll go real slow, Ohh God you feel soo good, can I push it all the way in"?

Ohh, Ummm, Yes give me all of it, Just don't slam into me like Ramon did"

"Ohh, Stacy you feel sooo good, it's all in"

"Oohh, Yess, ummm, Lex start Fucking Now"!

"OOOOhh, Lex, Faster, OHH Goddd, Faster"

UMMMM, THAT'S IT, YESS"

"OHHH, DON'T STOPP, FASSSTTTERRR"

"AAAAHHH, DON'T STOPPP"

"DDDOOONNN'TT STTTTOOOOOPPPP"

"OOOOHHHH, BBBAAABBBYYYY, II'MMMMM CCCCOOOMMMIIINNNNGGG"

"OHH, II'MMM CCCOOOMMMIIINNNG TOOOO, YYESS"

"OH, Sshit that was good, Fuck I can hardly breath, her legs are still around me and she's 'out' again. God she looks so beautiful"

"hi"

"Your awake"

"God Lex, ummm, Please Kiss Me", then a few minutes later.

"God Damit Lex, don't be worrin bout kissin her, just get that big cock out of the Bitch, so I can get a shot of all that cum runnin outa her cunt"

"What a way to ruin a romantic moment with, get a shot of all the cum running out, Dam him, And I'm Gettin tired of that word 'Bitch', God, He's such an asshole, 'Romantic Moment' where did I get that from, Shit he's just a, ah, a, God that was the best ever, so gentle and that KISS, Wow, but still, he's just a kid"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.