Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

After over an hour of ravishing Stacy, George sits in the chair staring at her lying on the table thinking

"She looks like an angle, so beautiful and God what a mess, come flowing from her cunt, on her thighs and tits"

Looking down at his own crotch

"Shit I've got to clean up myself"

Fetching some paper towels from the bathroom, after cleaning up he hands them to her thinking.

"Oh My God I'VE JUST RAPED HER, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, WHAT IF SHE REPORTS THIS, I COULD BE IN DEEP SHIT, SHIT, THIS IS BAD"!

"Um, here's some towels to clean up with"

"Thanks, but I'll just go into the bathroom"

Running it through his mind, the best thing to do is call Juan and go ahead with the ruse that I'm a Cop. Then get the hell out before she has second thoughts.

"Juan, the woman in question is willing to talk to you about dropping the charges aginst her" George talking loud enough for her to hear through the bathroom door.

"George, where the fuck you been, and why ya hollerin in my fuckin ear, I've bin sittin here for over an hour what the fuck is goin on"

George lowering his voice "Whow, chill, I've been tryin to convience her to come see ya, Dammitt Jaun I don't need this shit. This ain't even my idea, but I've got her talked into it, so cut me some slack, bro"

"Ok, OK, OK, Shit I'm just fuckin worried is all, shit I was afraid you'd been arrested or smothin, so every thin worked out, let's see, have her come down here at, umm, two tomorrow, and tell her if she ain't here by then I'll press charges, you showed her the pic's didn't ya"

"Hell ya I showed her, Shit if I didn't she wouldn't been commin, Look I'm goin to tell her bout tomorrow then I'm outa here, I don't like this shit, Shit she's commin out the head, Yes and her name is Stacy, and she will be notified as to the two o'clock meeting with you, yes I'll tell her if she dosen't show up on time tomorrow you'll be calling and pressing charges. Ok, good day".

"Was that him on the phone, what did he say, did he say he would drop the charges aginst me"?

Dam George felt awful all of a sudden, she was crying holding onto him like he was going to save her, she looked so beautiful, like an angle, and he was goin to turn her over to Juan!

"Um, ya, That was Juan on the phone, everythings goin to be fine, all you gotta do is, make sure your at his place at two tomorrow, and I'm sure he'll have a way so you can stay out of jail. ok"?

"Oh, thank you, thank you,"

Pulling himself out of her clinging arms.

"I've gotta go"

Gathering up the pictures and sneaking the camcorder under his arm George left her crying at her desk.

"Ooo, What am I gonna do, maybe he will settle for some money, I'll have to sneak it from Ron, but that shouldn't be a big problem, I wonder how much he'll want from me"?


"Hea, George grab a beer and tell me bout it man, Ramon set up the camcorder over there and get George a beer, then get the spot lights outa the back room".

"Here's the beer, get the cam, get the lites, shit man"

"So, listen this what we gonna do tomorrow, George gimme those joints, and Lex you got anymore".

"Ah, ya, how much"

"Four or Five worth, and get som that XXX, shit, K"

"I'll see, kinda short notice, I'll try"

"What the fuck, ya gonna turn her into a druggie or what, never mind I'm outta here, later".

"Fuck George, what the fuck gottin into you, huh, ya gittin soft fur her, shit, you know what the fuck were gonna do"!

"I want no part of it, bye".

"Ah Fuck, anyway, Ramon where's the lights, Lex ya gonna sit there or get the stuff, hey Lex come over here, uh, you know your Uncle, um Ben".

"Uh, ya"

"Well he does those Flicks, the one's with those youg slut's, well does he have any of those, ya know, dildoes and that kinda shit"?

"Ah, ya they use them all the time, why"?

"Shit, see if you can borrow some of um"

"Sure no problem, anything else"?

"Ya, Uh, maybe some paddles and stuff for spanking, and, um, Nipple clamps, you know that kinda shit"

"Wow, Uh, ya, I'll see what I can round up"!

"Quarter to two, ohh, I dont wanna do this, well I managed to come up with two thousand, I hope that'll be enough. I'll start out at five hundred and hope. Shit ten to two, I'm sweating so bad, but it's better to be dressed in this pant suit than a dress, God I hope this won't take too long, I hate being around those two mexicans and that black kid. I just wish I'd never smoked that pot and got carried away with that cop. That was so humiliating, but those dreams last night were even worse, God I was so hot this morning, and sore, but it is feeling better now. Now to face the music".

"Lex, you'll be the camera man just set it over there pointed at that chair and turn it on when the bitch aint lookin, then when she's busy later you can get it and get some close ups k, and don't forget to put that shit into her drink".

"Ok, ok, I got it last time when you told me all this stuff, shit man"

"Ramon you just sit there and listen to me when she gets here, we've got to get more on her that just that sellin pot to ya. Ok she's here Lex you all set, let her in and don't fuck this up"!

"Um, hi is Mr."

"Come on in Bitch, ya this is the place, now stand in front of that chair, and no you don't get to sit, now whata offerin for me to forgit the charges and not have you locked up for corruptin my boy, Ramon, huh"?

"Oh, God this is not going good at all, and whats with these lights,"

"Um, Mr."

"Just call me Sir, k Bitch, and I said stand in front of the fuckin chair"!

"Now just a minute, I've come here in good faith to offer you Um, well One Thousand Dollars to forget this whole thing, which I think is very fair, and a far as corrupting you son, He's the one that was selling it in the first place, not me, and"

"Just shut the fuck up, see this phone here, I don't like your offer, I don't like you, and I don't like your fuckin attitude, so I'll be callin my friend the cop and then you can splain it to the judge, Hello Ya is officer George in, ya I'll hold".

"Oh, God please hang up, pleasee, just hang up I'm sorry Please"

"Well I don't believe you, tell you what tho, if you can convience me before the Officer picks up, then I'll reconsider lettin you off the hook".

"Oh, what ever you want just tell me and hang up, Pleasee"!

"First, in front of the fuckin chair like I told you ya, now take off the clothes, now before he picks up and give Ramon your purse, now Bitch"!

"OOh, here the purse, but, why the clothes I've got Two Thousand Dollars in there for you, so why"?

"Hello, um yes, ah, sure", Juan said to the dial tone.

"Ok, OK, I'll take them off Just please hang up"!

"All of them Bitch, and you better hurry, that's better now the bra and panties, Get Your Hands OUTA THE WAY, Put them behind your back, ya thats better, natural blonde, or do you, dye your pussy hair too"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.