Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

Finally comming back to reality, still trying to absorb the situation, George thought,

"Here I am Black, overweight, old, and not to good looking and I've got this sexy blonde haired bitch bent over her desk just waiting for me to search her."

George decided right then he was going to fuck her, one way, or the other! George felt his mood change, no more Mr.Nice but rather Mr. Tough, With a tone unlike him he ordered!

"Spread your legs."

Stacy jumped at his voice, and spread her legs about a foot apart feeling her dress rising higher, then as she felt a sting on her ass, realizing he had just spanked her, she heard!

"Wider."

As she obeyed she felt a wave of humiliation from both being spanked and at the fact she felt her dress expose the lower part of ass to his view. None of this was was lost on George, squatting down to do a mock pat down of her legs, as if she could be hiding something on her bare legs, George was looking at her bare ass and pussy, thinking about how hard his heart was pounding, and his dick was. Stacy could feel his hands moving slowly up her right leg, to her thigh, not stopping until it was within an inch of her pussy, now not moving, but gently squeezing her upper thighs. As George moved his hands to her leg, he thought,

"Man, my hands were almost touching her pussy, I can feel her shaking, but she's not crying stop."

As he works his hands up her other leg, George decides to draw this out as long as he can, never before has he felt such power. Stacy, with her head on her hands on the desk, wishes he would just get this over with. But as his hands climb higher to her mid thighs,

"Ohh, Damm, I wish I would have gotten off in the bathroom earlier!" As she is starting to feel herself growing aroused again.

As George reaches the top of her thighs and stops there, he could swear he was starting to smell her sex.

"Hell, I think this bitch is starting to get off on this!"

Pushing his luck he moves his hands higher, the back of his knuckles grazing her pussy hairs, a little higher, he could now feel her cunt lips.

"Shit her cunt is wet, she is gittin tuned on!"

Stacy didn't know what to do, she needed his help, but feeling his hand, just grazing her pussy lips was causing her clit and her nipples to throb again,

"Why dosen't he just finish the search, this is driving me crazy!"

She felt her body starting to rock, ever so slightly, back and forth, rubbing her nipples against the desk. George could feel her movement, wanting to prolong his teasing, he removed his hands, but noticed her still gently rocking.

"Fuck, My cock has never been this hard before!"

Now placing his hands on the bottom of her asscheeks, he slowly moved them up her firm ass, dragging her dress with them. As George completely exposed her ass with her dress up to her waist, he moved his hands all the way up the center of her back to her neck, then under her arms to the sides of her breasts and back to her ass.

"Look at that, she's humpin the fuckin desk!"

Stacy, by now was rocking noticeable harder and had even managed to gain contact between the edge of the desk and her clit. George stood back a little, taking in the sight of her naked ass.

"Oh, what a sight, that ass, with my hand print on it"

"I think I'll add another one to the other cheek!"

As he raise his hand above her helpless ass and delived a much harder slap.

"Ouch"

"Stand up!"

Stacy, was jolted out of her dream like state, by the loud sound and painful sting on her ass.

"Stand up and turn around"

This time she jumped, then, following his eyes downward, felt her humiliation return when she saw her dress around her waist and her pussy exposed. Quickly, she pulled her dress down and covered herself.

"Lock your hands behind your head!"

Still feeling the sting on her ass, Stacy, quickly complied. George then walked behind her and unbuttoned the shoulder straps of her dress, walking back around in front of her he grasped the straps, one in each hand, and started pulling down. Stacy's breathing quickened and her heart started pounding as she felt the material slowly being dragged down across her nipples, sending shock waves through her already aroused body. As the tops of her breasts became exposed, George continued to pull downward, the dress stopped for a moment when the top hung up on her nipples.

Stacy was becoming so aroused now she wish he would just tear it off her, even the humiliation of being naked in front of him was exciting her. Then, just when George thought he was going to have to tug harder, the dress sprang free, causing her naked breasts to bounce right before his eyes, as this happened, Stacy could feel the tremors of a small orgasm deep inside her cunt.

"Uum, Oh "! she moaned.

Hearing this George just smiled, and continued to pull the dress lower until her whole upper body was in his sight, stopping at her waist, he had to grasp the dress to slide it down past her hips and then let it drop around her ankles on the floor.

"Ahhh, yess"

As Stacy felt another small orgasm approaching, she heard another loud slap and a sting on her ass, opening her eyes,

"I said step out of the dress."

As she moved her hands to steady herself and stepped out of the dress, she saw Georges' hand raise to spank her again,

"I didn't say to drop your hands."

She quickly locked her hands above her head, and watching, as he just held his hand in the air above her ass, she felt like telling him to just do and get it over with.

George enjoyed seeing her tremble before him, lowered his hand and sat in the chair,

"Stand in front of the desk!"

Moving to obey, Stacy watched as he scooted the chair up in front of her,

"Spread your legs on either side of me!"

As she did she leaned her ass against the desk and he scooted the chair and his legs between hers, leaning forward he told her he was going to check her breasts for needle tracks, telling her some broads shoot up there so they don't have tracks on their arms, almost laughing.

George glanced over to the camcorder to be sure the red light was still on and that it had a clear view of the action,

" I'm sure going to enjoy jacking off to this tape later"

Turning his attention back to his 'search' and seeing Stacy, eyes closed, and her rapid breathing, thinks,

"She's either one gullible bitch, or she's getting off on this as much as I am!"

Looking down at her exposed glistening pussy, George smirks,

"Maybe she's both!"

As he moves his hands up and cups her breasts, Stacy's breath catches and her body tenses, George freezes for a moment, then as if searching for marks, gently rubs them, thinking how perfect they are, not huge, not small, just firm and perfectly shaped, her nipples though, are what's drawing his attention,

"Shit I've never seen nipples stick out so far, at least an inch!"

Stacy then feels him release her breasts, opening her eyes a little, sees George reaching for the plastic ruler on her desk, watching as he moves it to her nipple, and feeling another excited rush of humiliation wash over her, she has to stop herself from moaning as it pokes her sensitive nipple.

"Almost one inch "

George then, remembering the camcorder, slowly scrapes the end of the ruler across the nipple, causing a shutter and moan from Stacy, and continues, teasingly across one breast and over to the other. Stacy could feel her body trembling, George looks down her naked body, and seeing her pelvis rocking, as if searching for something.

"You're enjoy'n this"

"No"

flicks it across the other nipple.

"ahhh"

Bringing another gasp from Stacy's lips. George, now wanting to put on a show for the camera, grasps the ruler with both hands and holding it over her nipple, bends it back, and snaps her left nipple.

"Ouch, Ohhh"

Feeling the sting, although not overly painful, it shocks Stacy's eyes open and as she sees George's smirking half smile.

She feels the throb of her clit and a fire building deep in her cunt.

Watching as he moves over to her right nipple and slowly bends it back again, she waits.

"Snap"

"OOOuuu"

she feels the sting and throb again, her eyes locked on the ruler, her lips parted, her breathing ragged, as George now gently starts snapping her breasts, the sides, the undersides, then again her nipples.

"Oohhh, God"

Then she watches, as it scrapes down her stomach, out around her hips, the outside of her thighs, the inside, back up towards her pussy halting.

George, trying to decide what to do next, smirks again as he see's her hips thrusting out, presenting her cunt to him for further teasing, knowing this was probably the only chance he would have to live out his fantasies, moved the ruler to the bottom of her pussy lips, slowly he scraped the edge up, watching it's journey and seeing her juices collecting on its surface, until he encountered her swollen clit,

"Time for another measurement!"

As he moved to the side of her clit he was having trouble reading the ruler, as Stacy was excitedly flexing her hips trying to regain contact with it, George, smiling wickedly, moved it over her clit and flexed it once again, then, snapped her clit.

"Ouucch"

Watching as she froze for an instant and then resumed humping her aginst the edge of it, teasingly he then pulled the ruler away slightly, smirking again as she thrust her hips outward trying desperately to regain contact, once, twice, and a third time he snapped her clit.

"Owww"

"AAhh"

"Ummmm"

Looking up at her excited glazed eye's he rolled the chair back, got himself up and turned a still dazed Stacy around pushing her face down onto the desk.

"Spread your legs"

Pausing before the camera,

"Slap"

"Slap"

Stacy quickly spread herself as wide as she could and waited, she had long since given up hoping this would end soon, instead, she waited, almost enjoying the humiliation, and more aroused then she had ever been before for his next command.

"Reach back an pull your ass cheeks apart!"

"SLap"

"Ooochhh"

George finished this with another hard slap to her reddening ass.

His cock throbbing again as he watched her comply, exposing her tight rosebud to him, reaching down to her pussy he easily pushed his finger into her wet cunt.

"OOHHH"

Feeling it flexing excitedly around it, pulls it almost out then, adding a second finger, thrusts them back in.

"AAhhh"

Now feeling her hips moving, as if to entice his fingers to fuck in and out of her, grinning he pulls them slowly out, noticing her rocking motion

"Enjoyin this now?"

"Yesss, Ohhh Don'T Stopp"

George looks down at her cunt and notices she has her clit against the edge of the desk and is trying to get herself off on it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.