Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

As Stacy arrives home, still a little high from the half of a joint she smoked earlier, and still feeling aroused, heading into her bedroom,

"I can't believe how excited I got letting that boy look at me like that".

Sitting on her bed opening her purse and taking out the half smoked roach,

"Maybe just a little more would help me relax, I wish Ron didn't leave on that trip, the asshole".

Just finishing boarding the plane, "So Ron, how did your wife take the short notice of the trip"?

" Well I've been putting in alot of extra hours lately, and "!

"Let me guess she's feeling neglected lately".

"Yes, and I had promised her some special attention tonight".

"Well, maybe you should have bought her a vibrator to help her out, after all, we won't be back for at least five days."

"She'd never even consider doing something like that, she's too modest"!

"Well, at least all your efforts are going to be rewarded when we close this deal, like I told you, if everything goes right, your in for at least a fifty-thou bonus. Pretty good down payment on that house you two want."

After smoking up the other half of the joint, Stacy got off the bed and had to steady herself with a hand on the night stand slowly moveing to the mirrored closet doors. Looking at her reflection, as if, looking at a different person, eyes glazed, beautiful blond trusses curling down to her shoulders, reaching up to pull her hair back, and seeing, her flawless facial features,

"Why did Ron have to pick now to be away"!

It seemed her body and her emotions we're becoming so much more sensual lately. As she continued to gaze down her body, seeing her full breasts and the noticeable bumps of her hard nipples, that lately, seemed to be always erect and so sensitive, slowly she unzipped her dress and almost as if teasing a lover, her reflection. Slid the dress down to the tops of her breasts.

"Oh, god"

Feeling the dress rub against her rigid nipples, sent shots of electricity down between her legs, centering on her clit, and arousing her further. Looking at the reflection, seeing an almost wicked smile, she continued to lower her dress, down to the tops of her nipples, then as her nipples came into view, stopping to stare at their hardness, reaching up to feel one, gently pinching,

"Ahh",

It almost took her breath away. Then suddenly wanting to feel naked dropping the dress to the floor, staring at the reflection's firm stomach, and lower to her blonde pussy hair.

Stacy stepped out of the dress and did something she thought she would never do, She opened the closet and took down the almost forgotten present from her friend, stepped back and closed the closet door and looked again at the reflection, then slowly opened the box and took out the vibrator, and switching it on she almost dropped as she felt like it was shocking her and she quickly turned it off and set it on the dresser. Stacy the walked over to the bed, picked up her purse and took out the second joint, looking at it as if it were her friend that was going to help her, she lit it, and in a few minutes found herself back at the mirror, looking at her reflection once again. Seeing the reflection reaching up to cup her breast, she felt like she had become the reflection.

Watching the herself, feeling the hand, not her hand, moving up over her nipple, then the other hand, on the other breast, cupping it, squeezing it, pinching it gently at first then harder until she moaned. She could feel her clit, erect and starving for touch. Picking up the vibrator she lowered it to her pussy, and slowly, stroked it between the lips, seeing her juices shining on it, lubricating it, she moved to her bed and laid herself down, closing her eyes, spreading her legs and turning her new friend on.

"Yes, ummm"

The first touch of the vibrating rod brought a moan of arousal form her lips. Slowly moving it up and down her cunt lips, nearing her clit and feeling it standing out, erect, begging for the vibrating touch, her breath turning to a pant. As the tip touched her swollen clit, She could feel her cunt contracting in spasms, her moans turning into squeals, and as her body went rigid, toes curled, Stacy felt, she knew, for the first time, in the throes of an intense orgasm, not stopping but going on and on until she passed out from utter bliss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.