Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

As Stacy arrives at the apartment complex that she is managing for an out of state owner, she thought,

"I'm sure glad that Ron was able to get me this job of Manager, even if its not in the best neighborhood and most of the tenants are on subsidized housing, it's nice to have the extra income and still be my own boss, free to come and go as I please".

At the small park area of the complex Ramon, fifteen, and Lex, nineteen, sat at the only small picnic bench. Lex having just finished rolling a couple of joints for them, and as Ramon was about to light one up, Lex spotted the Landlady walking in their direction.

"Man I'm outta here"!

Ramon putting both joints into his pocket,

"Shit, just chill, it's just the Bitch coming to ragg on us again".

"Hey, I can't stand another bust".

As Lex takes off Ramon sits trying to keep cool,

"She's sure one fine looking bitch, long blonde trusses, long legs, and nice tits, nice firm tits, shit look at those nipples sticking out"!

Walking right up to the Mexican kid Stacy can't help but notice that he's starring at her breasts.

"So what were you and that Black kid doing"?

"Ahh, just hanggin".

"I saw you hide something in your shirt pocket, so you better just give it to me or maybe I'll call the police and let them handle it".

"Ah, shit it's just a couple of joints, we found, see".

" Well I better take those, I'll turn them in to the police and I better not catch you just 'hanggin' here again".

As Stacy walks back to her office, with a smug smile she hears

"But I live here"!

Back to her office, she picks up the mail, checking her answer machine hears,

"Hi, Honey, if you get this before twelve thirty give me a call, love ya".

"Come on Ron, pick up"!

"Hello",

"Hi, what's up"?

"Hon, I've gotta go to New York with the the boss ".

"When"?

"Now, I'm on my way to the airport".

"Ron please, you promised me, tonight, remember"?

"I know, I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you when I get back, I promise".

"Ron please don't go, I need you, I've been feeling so strange these last few days, I don't want to be alone right now"!

"I'm sorry, but Glen has promised me a bonus if we can close this deal for our clients, it'll be enough for a down payment for our new house. Look, I'll call you tonight, I'm at the airport, love you, and I promise a couple of days off just for us when I get back tuesday, bye".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.