Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

As Ron and Clair were leaving the Hotel Bar, Walking out towards where She's parked, Clair was saying,

"Ron I thought you were goining to Drown your troubles"?

"Well, I'm not much of a drinker, Three's quite a few for me, Besides I was enjoying the conversation so much I forgot about Drowning".

"He, He, Well, I very much enjoy the evening, it's been a long time since I've been out".

"Ya, It's the first time I've been out since filing the Divorce Papers".

"Ah, this is only the third time for me, and the other to did go well".

"Well I hope the third was better"?

"Oh, Yes, It couldn't have been better, Well here's my car, Um there would be one thing that would make it Perfect, But I'm sure your not ready yet".

"Not ready yet for What"?

"Um, to kiss me good night"

"Oh, Ron, MMMMmmm, HHhmmm, MMMMMmmm, Well maybe you were ready".

"UUUUmmm, MMMmmmmmmm, Oh Ron I'd better get in the car before I drag you back to your room and do something I KNOW YOUR NOT READY FOR"!

"Um, Perhaps you better, Ah, I is a little soon for me, but, well before you leave, Um what are you doing tomorrow"?

"Nothing important, Why"?

"Well I thought if you'd like, Maybe go to a park, then lunch, and talk some more, I would really like spend some time with you, gettinng to know you"?

"I'd love to Ron, Here's my number just give me a call and let me know when".

"Well, After I get the call from Mike about the position, I'll call you".

"Ron, You don't need to wait for the call from my Uncle Mike, he told me when I went in to tell him I was leaving early that You'd be starting monday, so call whenever your ready, Good Night Ron".

As Clair was driving away Ron thought, "Uncle", then, "What a Woman, I think I'm going to enjoy it here"!


Stacy was fighting with her covers trying to get out of her bed, not even remembering comming home and passing out."

"God, Let me get up, That smell, It smells like a Whore House in here, Yuck, It's my dress, it's covered with Cum" Stripping off her dress and throwing it into the trash she looked at herself in the Mirror,"

"Oh, I'm covered in dry Cum, My Tits, Belly, Pussy, My Face and Hair, I look like some Cheap Whore, Shit, Gotta get to the bathroom it's running out of my Pussy and Ass, God, It Can't Get any worse than this"!


A couple of days later, on the other side of town the Big Man was talking to his Henchmen,

"Guy's get the Limo ready and make sure the TV VCR is working, here take this I know ya wanted to see it anyway, 'Ha, Ha'. I'm gonna give the Lady a call and explain how it's gonna be"!

"Sure Boss, it's gassed an ready to go, we goin with ya"?

"Well, I sure ain't gonna be drivin, I'm gonna be in the back havin Fun with the Bitch, now get outa here I'm gonna make a few Call's".


Stacy is on her bed, two days after the Alley Gangbang, thinking.

"God I've got to get a life, all I'm doing is laying around and smoking pot, and it's almost gone. I sure don't want to have to go back downtown to get more. At least my Ass n Pussy doesn't hurt anymore, I was Soo Sore.

"What am I going to do, Shit, I have to find a job, but until then, I might as well relax and enjoy, there's my vibrator, Dam the batteries are almost dead, well maybe the'll last long enough, UUUUmmm, AAAhhhh, Oh, Yessss, UUUmmmmm"!

"RING"

"OH, NOT NOW, DAM"

"Hello"

"Hello Bitch"

"What, I, I, Who do you think you are, I'm hanging up".

"Ya better not, cause if ya do a certin Tape I have in my possesition will be delivered back to the Feds."

"Oh God, Tape, Oh No, Um, what tape do you have"?

"Well, Bitch, the one with you Suckin the Minor"!

"Oh, Please, Oh, Um, Please don't give it to the back to them, They'll, Oh God, They'll Arrest Me, Please, Don't"?

"Well, I like hearing all the Please's, So here's what your gonna do, put on your best dress, garters, nylons, an some Sexy panties but No bra, I'm gonna take ya to lunch and explain what your gonna do for Me in exchange for not turnin the tape into the athorties".

"Oh, Please don't give it to them, Please I'll do Anything you say But Please don't let them have the Tape".

"Anything, Mm, I like the sound of that, DO WHAT I TOLD YA AND BE OUT FRONT OF YOU PLACE IN AN HOUR, I'LL PICK YA UP THEN"!

"Oh, Ok, in an hour, Yes Sir".

Stay was thinking, I wounder what He'll want me to do for him, Shit I think I know, well I can't have that tape get back to the Fed's, they'll put me in Jail, so I guess I'll have to do Whatever he wants, Ok, Quick shower, Um, well this dress'll do, kinda Low Cut on top and Short, but I think he'll like it, why does this seem to always happen to me?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.