Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

"Hello Ron, It's Glen, did you talk to my friend at the Breau"?

"Well, then do you still feel the same way, He told you about the Blackmail and everything didn't He"?

"Are you Sure, I mean don't you want to talk to her first"?

"I understand, It's just I want to make sure this isn't a rushed decision".

"But I want you to Reconsider leaving, the Firm and the area".

"You What, Shit, when are you leaving for the interview"?

"Well, I hate to see you go but I understand".

"Ya, I don't mind picking her up, When are you going to be Packed, so I can know when to drop her off"?

"A couple hours is fine, But Don't leave till I get a chance to say good by".

"Well, then I'll wish you, Good Luck now, Bye".


"Glen, Um, Hi where's Ron, they said they called my husband to pick me up"?

"Ah, Stacy, Um, Look why don't we find a restruant, I'll bet your hungry".

"Starving, but will Ron be there"?

"Uh, come on we'll talk about it when we get there, my car is right over there".

"This is sure a quiet place".

"Yea, I bring my clients here, when we have things to talk about in private".

"So when can I talk to Ron, I've got alot of explaining to do, I guess"?

"Well I don't know an easy way to say this, so I'm just going to lay every thing out to you the way it is".

"Oh, God, I don't like how that sounds, Is he, Is he, going to leave me"?

"Um, Yes He's finishing packing right now".

"Please take me home, I want to talk to him".

"That wouldn't be a good idea Stacy, He's very Angry right now, look he's already filed for Divorce, Ah, Shit, Here's the Pappers".

"Oh, No, Glen, Divorce, Then it's all over isn't it".

"Well, Shit Stacy, I mean Porn Movies, Drugs and not to mention, the Sex with Minors, What Did You Expect, Rose's"?

"No not Rose's, But I was just hoping to explain, You Know, God, I can't blame him, It's Just, never mind, tell him I won't Contest the Divorce, but what do you mean Sex with Minors, they forced me to do that"!

"Well, That's one of the thing I wanted to talk to you about, see you were going to get charged for, Willingly having sex with a minor, but they can't find the tape showing it, Ha, They miss placed it, But rest assured when they find it you'll be Charged".

"Willingly, Where did they get that, They Forced me to have sex"?

"When they searched the apartment after the Shoot Out, they found a tape".

"Oh, God, What shoot out"?

"At the guy named Juan's place".

"What, What happen to Juan is he alright"?

"You didn't Know, He's dead"!

"OH My God, Poor Ramon".

"Is that His Son, Ah, He was Killed Too"!

"Ohhh, No, I can't believe It, He was so young".

"Well, Ya, That's why your being charged, He was a Minor and the one on the Tape".

"Which tape"?

"Well, I didn't see it myself, but I was told you did a Strip Tease, then took 'his cloths off' and, um well, gave him a Blowjob and it appeared that you looked like you we're, Well, Almost Raping Him"!

"OH MY GOD, That Tape, It wasn't like it that, Oh, I guess it could have looked like that, but that wasn't".

"Hey, I not judging, ok, I'm just tellng you what they have, or Had, But rest assured that tape will show up, and when it does, Well You'll need a good Attorney".

"Well, I Used to be an ATTOREY'S WIFE, but not anymore, Glen will you represent me"?

"I was woundering if you'd ask, and the answer is Yes, but I've got to know Everyone else that was Involved".

"Oh, let's see, well first there was George, then Juan, Ramon, then, Um Lex, and you know about Ben and Clem, Then the Two Goons and a Big Man".

"Ok, let's see, Juan, Ramon and Ben are Dead, George and Lex, well, they cut a deal at the Dock's with the Fed's, But there still looking at Prison time, Clem he's Trying to cut a deal, so two goons and a Big Man, tell me about them".

"I don't know what to say, the two guy's just threatned me and Scared me into doing that Movie for Ben, and when it was finished, they gave him the Film, and they left".

"They must of left before the Fed's got there, well there's only one thing they can Charge you with, when the tape show's up"

"Do you think they could convict me with just the tape"?

"Oh, yea, good chance, I mean, you appeared the aggressor and it didn't show anyone forcing you, Your word aginst the Tape, that could be a problem".

"OH GOD, I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL, How bad could I get"?

"Well, if lucky, First time offender, maybe down to less than a year, then of course, Supervised Probation, and Registering as a Sex Offender".

"Oh, God, Ohhh, Please Help Me"!, as Stacy Crys, Glen trys to console her.

"Try not to worry too much, Ok, I'll do my best and until they find the tape they can't do anything, so let's finish eating and I'll take you home".


"Hey Boss we got the Tape and a copy of her File from your friend, Ya want for us ta stay and watch it with ya"?

"You'd like that, 'ha, ha', Ya can watch it later, I'm gonna make some copies. What I want ya two ta do is Lean on those Two guy's that got busted at the Dock's".

"Two guy's, you mean that George and his kid Lex"?

"Ya, get that guy on the inside, Ah, Lester wasn't it, Yea, Have him splain it to 'em they don't talk to nobody bout the Bitch"!

"Sure Boss, mind me askin why"?

"Well Guy's, cause I want that the only thing the Fed's got on her is that tape, but if some 'Sharks' talks to em and get's em ta say she was forced, then the tape ain't so important".

"Got ya Boss, I'll tell Lester ta lean on them Real Good"!


"Hi, Um, Ron, you don't mind if I call you by your first name do you, after all, I'm going to be your secretary, and everyone here go's by first name, If there arn't any clients around"?

"Um, no that's fine, Ah, Clair, isn't it. But I think your jumping the gun a little, I haven't been hired yet, Mike said he would be getting back to me about the Interview tomorrow".

"Don't worry, you got the Position, I over heard them talking before you got here, there's no way there not going to hire you, you came highly recomended".

"Well, I hope your right, maybe something will go right for a change".

"I'm Sorry, I read about what your wife did and I don't know how she could do something like that to someone so Nice".

"Ah, Well, I really don't want to think about that anymore, that's past history, and she's my EX WIFE now".

"Oh God, I should never mentioned it, Sorry, I just thought, well maybe, sometimes it's nice to talk it out with someone who's been there too".

"That's OK, You're going through a divorce too"?

"Went through, It'll be final next week, so what's your plans for tonight, let me guess, Bar and drown your troubles, right"?

"Ha, How'd you guess"?

"Been there, remember, if you wouldn't mind some company I'd like to join you"?

"Ah, Well, It's kinda soon after, you know".

"Just as a friend to cry on, That's all".

"Well thanks, It would be nice not to be alone, It's just hard to get use to, You know"?

"I know so where we goin, to go to drown your self"?

"I was just going to go the Hotel's bar, if that's ok"?

"Yes, that's fine by me, let me tell Mike I'm leaving, He's a softy so he won't mind if I cut out early".


"It's soo lonely here, with Ron's stuff gone it looks so empty, I think I'm going to take a long hot bath, go to bed and cry myself to sleep".

Laying in her bed, trying to get to sleep Stacy's thinking," What am I going to do, I've got to be out of this place at the end of the month or come up with Nine hundred for next month's rent, I've only got three hundred left in the checking and I don't have but Ten in my purse, I'm so broke, What am I going to do, Shit, I just need to relax and get some sleep, maybe I'll be able to think of something tomorrow" said Stacy as she tossed and turned restlessly, then,"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.