Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

"Turn around Bitch, so we can see them titties, Oh Ya, Hey Guy's Look at these tits on the Cunt, Man, Bitch you got some Long ass Hard Nipples, Guy's I think It' time to Play 'Kiss the Brides Nipples', The line forms behind me, MMm, Taste's good I think I'm gonna Nibble on one!"

"Oweee, PLease, That hurts!"

"Too bad Bitch, Your ours Now, I've got her arms, Who's next in line?"

"Oweee, OH, Ouh, OOuh, YOUR Hurting Me, Please Don't Bite SO Hard!"

"Come on over to the Pool Table, now up you go, Dance Bitch, Ya, turn around and Stick that Ass out, Now peal them Little Panties down, nice and Slow."

"OH, Yea, Look at that Ass, Shake that Ass for us, Ya, Spread your legs and Bend over and grab your Ankles, OOh, What a sight, I've Got to get a Taste of that, Ya, That is Prime Tastin Pussy, Time to play 'Kiss The Bride's Cunt' Boy's!"

"Smack."

"OwEE, Ohh!"

"Oh, Look Guy's that's smothin we don't get to see very often, a lilly white ass, with a Big Red hand print on it, 'Ha, Ha'!"

"Move over Brick I'm next, let me get a taste of that, Man this bitch is gettin Hot, Look at all that Pussy Juice, MMmmm, Hmmm, Oh, ya that is some Sweet Tastin Juice, Mmmm, Ya bitch, that's it keep wigglin' that Pussy back at my mouth, MMm, Shit Ya, Listen to her moanin, She's Really gettin into this."

"Hear that Groom'e Your Brides Gettin Off on all that Lickin of her Cunt, She'll be beggin of some Big Black Meat, Real soon."

"Come on Man, Move, It's my turn now, let me get a taste of that Hard Assed Clit she's got, man that thing is stickin out there beggin for my tounge."

"Oooh, MMmmmm, OOoh, Yesssss, Pleaseeee, Oooh, Don't Stop, MMmm!"

"Shit, look at your Bride now, she's Humpin His tounge, Yea Bitch, that's it Fuck that Pussy on that Tounge."

"Hey Guy's How bout we play 'Stick your finger in the Bride's Cunt' and Watch her hump it, Oh, Ya, that's it fuck that finger, Man, you got a river commin outa your Pussy."

"Oooh, Nnnnn, Yyeessss, SOOO Good, Mmmmmmm!"

"How bout two fingers, Shit Ya, maybe three, that's it get all three in Bitch, Now I'm gonna rub that Hard Clit of yours."

"OH GOD, YESSSSS, AHHHHH, OH, I GONNA CUM, GONNA CUMMMMM, OOOOH, NOOOO, GOD, DON'T STOP NOW, PLEASE, OHHH, SSOOOO CLOSE!"

"You don't get to Cum yet Slut, Now what to play, How bout 'Stick the finger in the Bride's Asshole', let's just get that little rosebud wet with that juice runnin outa your cunt then just stick it."

"Oweeee, Oh, Owweee, TO BIG, THAKE IT OUT, PLEASE TAKE IT OUT!"

"Shit, wait till I shove my Cock in there, You'll be Squeelin like a Pig."

"Hey, let me rub her clit, she'll be squeelin for more."

"Look at her go'n now shit she's fuckin your finger, shit try an get another one in an streach her out."

"Oowwweee, Owe, Oh God, Don't, OOooh, Stop, UUUmmm, Don't, Ohhnnna, Stop, Don't Stopppp, Ahhhh, OOOOhhh!"

"Stop rubbin her clit, she almost came, I want her beggin for it, Man."

"NOOOO DON'T STOP, OOHH!"

"Shit Man, Ya almot got her Off, Bitch ya don't 'Come' until Ya beg me for it."

"SLAP."

"OOOWWWEEE!"

"Give me that pool stick, Take it apart and give me the big half, This'll get ya ready for some Big Cock's in that pussy, Hey stuff your fingers in her ass while I fuck her with the Stick, Let's stretch out that Tight Lil' Asshole of hers, get up there and start lickin her clit, Here it comes Bitch."

"OOOWWeee, WWWEEEE, WWWWEEE, WWWWEEE, OOOhhh, Ooooh, UUUUmmmm, MMMmm!"

"Squeelin' like a pig, That's it Bitch, Fuck that Stick."

"OOohh, YYeeessss, Fasterrrr, MMMmmmmm, I'MMMMMMM Goooonnnna Cuuummm, Nooooo, PUT IT BACK IN, PLEASE!"

"Look at your bride, She's Humping the Air tryin to get it back in."

"Down on your Hands and knee's."

"SMACK."

"OOwwwwe, Yes Sir!"

"Hold her down, cause it's time to play 'STICK THE STICK' IN THE BRIDES ASS!"

"OOOWWWEEE, OOOWWWEEE, TOOO BIGG, HURTS, TOOO BIGGG, OWWWWEEE, OOOOWWWEE, OWWWWWEEEEEE!"

"I Love the sound of a BITCH Squeelin Like a Pig, SQUEEL, BITCH, SQUEEL."

"OWWWWWEEEE, OOWWWWWWEEEEE!"

"Now let's get that Stick out, Wow, Look how streached out that Ass is, Ya can see clear up her Hole."

"SLAP."

"Oowwee!"

"Turn around and Squat down on the table, Lower, Give me one of those Beer Bottles, the Long Necked One, Now Squat down Lower."

"SMACK."

"Ouchheee!"

"Lower, Start Bouncing on It, That's it UP n Down, Fuck that Bottle Bitch."

"SLAP."

"FASTER, SLAP."

"AAWWWEE, Ohhhh, MMMMmmmm, AAAAAhhhh!"

"SMACK."

"Up, now give me that bottle, Lay down and slide your ass to the edge."

"That's the perfect Height for Playin 'STICK THE DICK IN THE BRIDE'S CUNT', How bout five strokes each, Guy's?"

"Ohh, Soo BIG, AHHH, UMMMM, OH!"

"Next, Just five each, Boy's, let's see how 'Worked Up' we can get her."

"Ohhm, No, Shit he pulled out just when was starting, OOhh, Yess, It's Back, Ummm, A little smaller but It still feels, Nnoo, Put it back, Ahhhh, there It's back, UUmmm, I think I'll rub my clit so I can get off before they Drive me cazy, and start Beggin them again."

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR CLIT!"

"SMACK."

"OOOWWWEEEE, OHHH, THAT WAS MY TITS, THAT HURT, PLEASE DON'T SLAP MY TITS!"

"Hold up a second boy's let's look at her cunt, Yea, Wide open and see how she's pumpin her hips, can't wait for another one, an look at how big an red her clit's gettin, Shit, She'll be on her knee's Beggin For Us! Next, Just five strokes still, I want to hear the Bitch BEGGIN."

"SLAP."

"OOOWWeee !, Please don't spank my titties."

"Hey, throw me that mouse trap over there, and hold her down, I'm goin ta burry my Cock in, and feel her wiggle on It."

"Mouse trap, What's he going to do with a Mouse Tr?"

"OOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOWWWEEEE, TAKE IT OFFFF, WWWWWEEEE, OOOHHH, TAKE IT OFFF!"

"Oh, Ya, SQuirm on it Bitch, Ohh, Yyaaaaa, KEEP WIGGLIN ON MY COCK, SHIT, SOO, GOOOD, AAAHHHH, I'M COMMINNNN IN YA BITCHHH, OH, DAM, What a load I just gave ya."

Shit that nipple looks like it's about ready to pop off, and that holler'n, better take it off. Brick thinks.

"Shit, Brick that was Hot, Dam you unloaded a ton of cum in her, it's Gushin outa her Cunt, Man I ain't stickin my dick back in that until we clean Her up."

"That give's me an idea, Get the Groom over here, we'll have him Suck her clean."

"No way I ain't doing That, Owe! my arm, stop twistin it your gonna break it, Oowwee!"

"I'm gonna Break it if'n ya don't start Lickin it clean, Now get you face in your Brides Cunt and Clean It Out."

"No, Ugh, yug, mmmm, nnnn, girgle, girgle!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.