Attorney's Wife - Cover

Attorney's Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Slowride

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Young wife,neglected by her attorney husband, manages an apartment complex and runs into trouble when dealing with her tenants. Which leads to blackmail, drugs and humiliation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Cheating   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Slow  

"Hello Lex, and this beautiful woman must be Stacy, go on in the Office, I'll be with you in a second. Hey, Lex, the 'white' dress and that 'Vail' in your hand, what's up"

"Shit, Ben I, Ah, Well, I think I have her talked into watching a Porno Movie on your 'Big Ass T V' and have her wearing all her wedding Stuff on, while I, Ah, You know, I mean, what a Turn On, Doing her in the dress that she got married to some other guy in".

"Ha, Ha', Lex you pervert, Ya, that would be Hot, Hell, That gives me an idea! Lex go on in, there's some Pot in the top desk drawer for you guy's, I be just a minute, I've gotta make a phone call then I'll join Ya".

"Hey Clem, Lex showed up with the Broad, wearing her 'Wedding Outfit' and I thought, Well, Have you got a white guy, Ya know, Kinda 'wimpy' looking that could play her husband, Ya, Well get him and have him wear a Dark colored suit"

"Ok, Ben, What's the plan"

"Well, we were going to shoot it in that 'pool hall setting' and I thought we could have Bride and Groom come into a Bar, He gets tied up in a chair to watch as his Bride gets Done by the Gang, what do ya think"?

"Ya, Sounds good by me, we already have the 'Set' ready, So they come in, He gets tied to a chair, everthing else the Guy's can just Wing It"

"Clem I set up with the Big Man, to use his guy's, if I need a little Strong Arming to convence the Bride, so I'll give ya a call, if I need'em"

"Ya, Sure, Just hurry up, I just want to get this done"

"Me too"!

"Here, this Joint's for you Stacy"

"Thanks Lex"

"That's the T V, God, It is big"

"Ya, let me turn it on"

"Lex, this stuff's strong, I'm already feelin It, Wow",

"There, What'a think, it's so big ya can count hairs on his ass, while he's Pounding Her"

"Giggle, Wow, Look at how Big his Cock looks, God, Lex come and sit on this couch with me I'm startin to get Horn'y watchin this, it's so big it's like your actually there with 'em"

"You look so Hot sittin beside me with that dress on, Do ya like my hand on your leg, under your dress"

"UUmm, Hhmm, God I feel so 'Wicked' wearing this with your hand feeling me up, You like playin with that garter strap, huh, you should feel how wet my panties are, Oooh, UUmmm"

"You are soaked, Your really gettin off on being 'Nasty' in that dress arn't ya, why don't you put the Vail on"

"Hey, You two look cozy there, mind if I rub your shoulders for you Stacy"

"Uumm, Hmmm, Ben that does feel good"

"Ya, your muscles are tight, I have a muscle relaxer that would loosen them up, let me get you some"

"I don't know Ben, your hands were doing a good job"

"Here take two of these, the'll do wonders, I take them all the time"

"Well, Um, If you think I need them"

"Oh, You need them, they'll loosen up 'all' your muscles"

"Ooooh, AAhh, I think Lex is taking care of one Muscle, Mmmm"

"Lex, I need to talk to you outside for a minute"

"Uh, I guess so"

"Oh, Lex, don't Stop, Dam, hurry back I Need SOMETHING FROM YOU!"

"I'll hurry SEXY"

"You better"

"Lex, I need you to do something for me, I need you to go down to the Dock's and make a pick up for me"

"Shit, Now, God dam, a pick up at the docks, that'll be hours, Shit, I was just getting ready to do her in that dress, Man, I don't want 'us' to have to leave now, Shit, She's hot right now, her cunt's on fire"

"Lex you need to do this for me, I'm not askin I'm tell ya, I'll take care of takin her home so don't worry"

"What ya pullin, the 'I'm the Boss' shit on me"

"I'm sorry, But Ya, Just do it and Lex, stay and wait till your Dad, George get's there"

"That'll be four or five hours, Fuck man"!

"Ya know I don't ask ya to do something if it isn't important"

"Shit, Sorry Ben, I know, but ya gotta admit this is fucked up"

"Ha, Ya, Ha, I'd be feeling the same if it were me, here, Here's Five Hundred, I know it don't help alot, but"

"Gee, Five Hundred Bucks, ah, Thanks alot Ben, don't worry I'll do what ever ya need me ta do, thanks"

"Hi, You look like your enjoyin the Movie"

"Oooh, God, Yess, Where's Lex, I need him Soo Bad, Ummm"

"He'll be back in a litte bit, mind if I sit next to you, turn so I can rub your muscles and GET YOU HAND OUT OF YOUR PUSSY"

"What, Why"?

"Give me your hands, now interlock your fingers behind your neck, now keep them there"

"Ooohh, God, Uumm, I don't need your hands on my breasts teasing me I'm TOO HOT already, Pleaseeee, When's Lex comming back, I really need him NOW, AAAAhhh"

"Don't worry about Lex, I'm here now, You like it when I rub your Nipples, there so Hard, I'll bet your pussy is just Throbbing for a Big Hard Cock isn't it"?

"Ooohh, Yyeess, I've never been this Turned on Before, AAhhh, Your Pinching my NIPPLES, OOOHhhh, PLEASEEEEE, I NEED IT SO BADDDDD, OOOhhm, was there something in those pills"

"Ya, just something to warm you up a little, You really want a cock in you, don't you"

"Ooohh, Yyyess, You Bastard, I Can't Believe you did that to me, UUmmm,

God, PLeaseee, FUCK ME NOW, UMMMmm"

"Sure, but only if you do something for me"

"ANYTHING, ANYTHING, JUST PLEASEEEE HURRRY, AND GIVE IT TO ME"

"I want you to come with me and do the MOVIE"

"UUmmm, No, I don't want to do a Movie"

"Put your hands back where they were"

"No, I'm gonna rub my pussy till I get off, then I'm going home, You Fucker"

"Your gonna do the Flim"

"No I"M NOT, let go of me I'm Leavin, where's Lex"

"He's gone, Look Bitch your doin the Fuckin Film"

"I'm gonna call a Cab, I'm going home, now LET ME UP DAMMIT"

"Fuck, I didn't want to do this, Hold on I'll call for someone to take you home, just sit back and relax for a few minutes until he gets here, Ok"?

"Ok, But hurry up I need to get home and turn off that MOVIE"

"The Movie's fine, Just don't watch it if it bothers ya, I'll be right back, just gonna make the call for your ride"

"Hello"

"Clem"

"Ben, Hey What's taken so long, Big Guy's gettin"

"Look, this didn't go well, I need his guy's to 'convince' her, do they have the pictures with them"

"You mean the pictures of those girls 'beat up' man there gross, Ya they got'em, they'll bring 'em with them"

"Ben, they will be there in a couple seconds"

"Good, You got that Pierced chick for make up, We'll need her here, Shit, after those two talk to her and show her the pictures, Shit"

"I'll send her back there, hey, I told the Big Guy what we had planned, ya, know bout the Groom tied up watchin, Shit, He loved it, maybe this will turn out Ok after all"

"I hope so, bye"

"Shit, I knew you'd be watchin that movie and playin with your pussy the minute I left, now GET YOU HANDS OUT OF YOUR CUNT"

"NO, HEY LET ME GO YOU BASTARD, Shit, when's my ride going to be here"

"In a couple of seconds, in fact here they are"

"They, why two" Stacy thinks, my god there big and scarry looking with those scares"

"Come on in guy's"

"Hey, Let go of my Hair, Owwwe"

"Is this the Bitch ya want for us to Fuck up"

"Show her your guns guys, rub it on her face so she knows it's real, now their not going to hurt you so Relax"

"RELAX, He says, Oh God, I'm so Scared"

"All they're going to do is convience you that the best thing to do is help us with the Film, show her the pictures, Guy's"

"OH GOD, GET THOSE AWAY FROM ME, PLEASE, OH GOD I DON'T WANT TO DIE, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE"

"Stop crying Stacy, Nobody's gonna hurt you if you do what your told"

"PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO DIE, PLEASE GET THEM AWAY FROM ME BEN"

"How bout I rub da gun cross her TIT's Like this, You want for me to Stick the barrel up her CUNT, 'HA HA"

"PLEASE GET IT AWAY, GET IT AWAY FROM ME BEN, PLEASE, I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY, PLEASE I'M SO SCARED"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.