Erotic Dream? - Cover

Erotic Dream?

by Diane O'Dwyer

Copyright© 2004 by Diane O'Dwyer

Erotica Sex Story: This story is about a girl who dreams about her dog, or was it a dream?The idea was sent to me in an e-mail, with three or four pages of badly written text by Stephanie (?) asking me if I could make it better by re-writing it. Then posting it with mine. I have, adding a twist to it and hopefully editing the tense correctly, which was all over the place, and changed every line. I only take credit for half the story however, the idea (or truth?) was Stephanies idea

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Zoophilia   .

I woke up suddenly from a vivid erotic dream that I couldn't remember at first. It was late Saturday morning, the sun was streaming in through my curtains and I was lying naked on the bed, cold. I had the makings of a full hangover too, my head spun as I reached over to pull the quilt around me.

"That's your own fault girl", I admonished myself, "That second bottle of red wine was defiantly not a good idea." I felt sticky and was about to get up and take a shower when I noticed Duke had deserted me too. My big dog wasn't curled up on his usual mat next to my bed. I could hear him padding about in the kitchen no doubt wanting to get outside. Thinking of him suddenly triggered my brain and the details of my dream started to slowly drift back to me. That's right, I thought uneasily, it was really erotic! In the dream I was watching a blue movie just as I had done late last night except I was the star of this one! The dream had started out as real facts, repeating what I had done last night then kicking in with weird fantasies, like sex with a dog, my own dog, Duke. I was getting very mixed up now and suddenly felt strangely uneasy remembering the details of my dream.

Or did I want to? Despite myself the erotic details of the dream slowly started to drift back into my full consciousness ... I even started to get wet.


The Dream

In it I walk in my door, still stressed from the week and depressed that it's a Friday night and I don't have a date. I put my stuff down and greet Duke, my Doberman who comes bounding in from the yard real happy to see me. Duke is a big dog for a Doberman, about 100lbs and his head is up to my waist. I fuss him for a while, give him his huge dinner then take off my clothes and head for the shower.

I turn the water on and step under the hot, pulsing water. The water washes away the week's stresses and I begin to relax. My muscles slowly un-tense and the weight of the world is lifted off my shoulders. As the rough flannel passes over my nipples, I shiver, reminding myself exactly how long it has been since I have had sex. I'm horny now, I mentally promise myself a bedtime treat, ten minutes DIY and a movie.

I get out of the shower and just slip on an old oversized cotton shirt that hangs down to mid-thigh. My Cottage is warm and private, I often slouch around half naked but comfortable...

Making a quick TV dinner for myself I open a bottle of decent red wine and eat in front of the TV. Duke pads over and sits next to my chair, hopefully waiting for any leftovers from my plate which he gets, as usual.

He lives in the yard by day and he really can be a fierce dog with strangers. That's why I prefer him inside at night, he even sleeps on a mat by my bed.

The TV is rubbish tonight. I flick through the channels in desperation until finally I come across a Ch .4 slightly pornographic documentary about Lesbians which I watch all through, opening another bottle of wine. By the time I let Duke out for his final pee of the evening it's now quite late. I've finished the wine and feeling rather tipsy as I let him back in again. Duke follows me as I climb a little unsteadily upstairs then flops down on his mat with a thud as usual. After that documentary I decide that I am still feeling horny and search for my porno videos to find my favorite one. The sight of two muscled men with huge dicks screwing one girl never fails to get my pussy steaming. On more than one occasion lately that video and two vibrators have helped me get to sleep, imagining being in her place, with two big cocks spurting simultaneously up my own naughty places!

I turn on the movie and sprawl against the headboard at the centre of the bed, one leg bent out a little. Duke stands up and lays his head the edge of the bed and just watches me.

Normally he is not allowed near the bed but right now I am too horny to care, anyway him watching me suddenly seems strangely exhibitionistic. The movie comes on and I fast forward through the first few minutes until just before the first fuck scene comes on. Lazily, my hand strokes my thigh as I watch the actors strip each other. Unconsciously, I pull my shirt up to my waist and lightly run my fingers over my dampening pussy, making contact with my clitoris just as the movie starts to show the first guy's dick spearing in and out of the girl's pussy.

Images of that dick flood my mind as I shove my fingers deep in my own pussy, fucking it to the tempo of the fucking on the screen. There is slight movement on the bed but my eyes are glued to the movie as I finger fuck my pussy.

My breath quickens and I close my eyes close as I concentrate on the images in my mind.

I feel something warm and wet against my pussy, nudging my hand away and I feel a tongue take a tentative lap along my slit, making me moan. I realize that I'm now dreaming and it's one of the studs from the movie. The lapping grows more and more intensive as he gets into the taste of my pussy. Wanting more, my phantom lover sends his tongue deeper into my cunt and physically probes it up inside me.

"Oooohhh ... that's gooood..." I moan as the tongue shoots in and out of my cunt, making me squirm in pleasure...

My hands roam over my breasts, pinching my nipples between my fingers. The long tongue changes its movement a little now and actually pulls back the hood of my clitoris with each long lick of my slit. This causes my body to shudder and shake then ultimately start to cum as I give a loud moan, and flood his magical tongue with pussy juice. The man moves up to kiss me and I open my eyes to smile at him. I drift back to reality with a start as I see Duke's head and realise the wonderful tongue that has just brought me to a climax was his. Deflated and suddenly guilty now I try to struggle up to my knees, telling the dog to stop it now and stay back off my bed.

Ignoring my protests, Duke jumps onto the bed and moves purposely toward me. I stare fearfully at him, seeing clearly that licking my pussy has turned the dog on sexualy. His pointed cock is showing out, it's a dark red colour, thin and quite long, as long as a man anyway. Turning around, I try to crawl away from him and almost reach the head of the bed when I feel a tug on my shirt. Duke has the tail of the shirt in his mouth and is clearly trying to use it to drag me back to the centre of the bed.

Still struggling, I try to slip out of the shirt, still admonishing Duke to stop and let go. As I struggle, I hear the sound of tearing cotton and the entire back of the shirt from the collar down is ripped, exposing my bum. Stunned at his determination, I hesitate for a moment before trying to get away again, but it's a short moment too long. Duke mounts me from behind me and clasps his front paws tightly around my waist before I can move again.

His weight is pinning me down and making it impossible for me to get away as he starts to hump his cock rapidly against my bare arse. It stabs my asshole and it hurts but as I instinctively raise my hips to get it out of his way it makes it even easier for him to find his real intended mark.

I feel Duke's wet cock touching up against my pussy lips several times but then suddenly its bony pointed end slips right up inside me. As it goes in I know the struggling and horrified fascination I've felt as I have been trying to get away has turned me on in ways I never thought would be possible.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.