The Wives' Softball Coach - Cover

The Wives' Softball Coach

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In this completed novella, Joe is a submarnie sailor who is left behind on a patrol to attend school. He and a friend volunteer to manage the wives' softball team. During the season Joe and Kevin get drawn into the lives of the players in ways they never imagined. The scene is Hawaii in the early 1970s and I lead you through the beauty and the dirt with plenty of philosophy and fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

The heat woke us. Five naked bodies in a tent growing warmer by the tropical Hawaiian sun couldn't sleep for long. Jenny was lying by the flap and pulled the zipper up and let in the bright sunlight.

She fanned her face to clear the smell of sex that saturated the damp air. She looked around and said; "It smells like somebody was fucking in this tent last night. Alright, admit it."

Hannah threw a towel at her. She pointed to the back of the tent and laughed, "How cute." Roxie was lying on top of Kevin, his cock still in her pussy.

I was pretending to be asleep hoping one of the ladies would find a creative way to wake me up. Jenny stepped slowly outside of the tent looking to see if we had neighbors. Not seeing any, she stepped outside and stretched her naked body in the warm sun. She dug a small hole in the sand with her toes and sat down for a pee.

Hannah exited, also naked, and dug her hole next to Jenny's. She looked at the thin blonde, "We're getting pretty primitive here. Did anyone bring toilet paper?"

Jenny said, "You'll have to go to the van."

"I'll just air dry."

I stepped out into the bright sun, found a bush requiring fertilizing, and helped it out. I checked the keg and found we still had most of it left. It had assumed Hawaiian temperature so we were in need of ice.

Jenny and Hannah had walked out into the water and were washing off some of last night's bodily fluids. They appeared to be especially thorough with their private parts. In fact they started to help each other out in cleaning their neither regions. Hannah looked like she was cumming out in the water, and now Jenny. Watching them was enough to get a guy's dick hard. I walked out to join them, and they watched my bowsprit cut the water.

"Joe, are you always horny?"

"I was watching you two-talk about horny."

Jenny blushed and Hannah laughed. Hannah leaned down and sucked about half of my cock into her mouth. Jenny knelt in the water and joined her. They traded duty on my cock every few minutes until Hannah stood up and turned around and bent over. "Fuck me, Joe." I moved behind her and drove my cock to the bottom in one fluid motion. Jenny had warmed her up and she was fluid inside. Hannah gave a deep moan as I pulled back and rammed it into her again. Jenny sank into the water and pulled Hannah's face to her and deeply kissed her. She reached under and began playing with Hannah's substantial breasts.

"Fuck me, Joe. Shit. I love your cock. Fill me up. Oh, Jenny, suck my tits. Harder, Joe, fuck me harder." I tried to please. I fucked her as hard as I possibly could while standing on a coral reef. Hannah came with a scream and then a paralyzed shaking. Jenny and I held her up until she worked through it. The reaction set me off pumping spurt after spurt of cum into her.

"Fuck Joe, I guess we nailed her," Jenny said with a smile on her face. Jenny was seriously getting into group sex.

We washed off again and headed for the tent. About thirty feet out we heard the moaning. "Shit, is he fucking her again." Jenny picked up the pace. As we got to the tent I could her Roxie screaming about the big dick up her ass. "Kevin, stick that fucker up by shit hole. Fuck my ass." We looked in a saw a savage looking Roxie, covered in sweat her hair stuck to her face. Kevin is behind her ramming that huge cock up her ass.

Jenny knelt down at Roxie's face. "Are you okay, hon, isn't he hurting you?"

Roxie glared at Jenny. "No, he's not fucking hurting me. I've never felt anything so fucking good as his dick in my ass. I've never been ass fucked. Why didn't somebody tell me it felt so fucking good?"

Jenny sat back and watched Kevin's assault on Roxie's virgin ass. Jenny ass was still virgin. She couldn't believe that Kevin was not causing serious damage to Roxie's ass. She crawled over to me and cuddled against me as we watched a serious fucking from only three feet away.

My cock was hard as I watch the sweat-soaked Roxie beg for Kevin to ram her ass. An intense aura of sex radiated of the couple. Here was a couple in tune with their lusts. The plateau they reached Jenny and I had not seen before. Roxie and Kevin were snarling beasts straining for their climax. When Kevin shot his load into her ass Roxie was screaming her passion and when she peaked fell to the floor of the tent exhausted.

"Fuck." Jenny had only one word for this performance. She looked at me like I should have fucked her with this level of intensity. She shook her head and left the tent to help Hannah load the van. I followed as there was nothing for me here.

We had everything loaded except the tent when Roxie and Kevin emerged dressed and ready to go. They held hands and looked at each other as they shouldn't have. We loaded the tent and continued on around the island.

We rode quietly for a while each of thought of the experiences of the night before and the morning today. What seemed lighthearted and fun in the night seemed strange and hard by the daylight. I could see the dangerous game I am playing. Moving myself between these wives and their husbands for some transient pleasure was a game I knew I could play, but I think Kevin and Roxie stopped playing a game back there and reality is about to step into our little world of sex and fun.

The couple was sitting on the floor in the very back of the van talking quietly. Quiet talk in a group of swingers is a danger sign. Fun is loud, sex is loud; future plans are made quietly with heads touching and hands being held. I've got to get Kevin alone and fast. We have to have a long talk.

Jenny drove down the road on another bright Hawaiian day. Up ahead was spot a column of smoke by the road. We slowed down and saw a crowd on the beach surrounding a hole in the ground where a fire burned.

Hannah pointed at the blaze. "What are they doing, Joe?"

"They're having a luau. They dug a hole in the ground and they put large rocks in it. Then they light a fire and heat the rocks. When the rocks are hot they put a pig wrapped in canvas in the pit. They also put a couple of the rocks in the pig's stomach. Then they let it cook for about ten hours. They dig it up and they eat it. It's great, I've been to a couple. " I spotted a brightly painted old Volkswagen Beetle. "Jenny, stop. Now. Pull over and park."

"What's up Joe?"

"It's Kenny Kam."

"Who?"

"An old neighbor of mine I knew when I used to live downtown. Kenny is a native Hawaiian. We got pretty close and helped each other out once."

"How do you know he's here?"

"No one owns a VW that looks like that." I pointed to the psychedelically painted car. "He's got to be here somewhere. Park over there."

Jenny put the van in the place I pointed at. "Kevin, help me with the beer." We hefted the keg and the ladies followed us into the crowd. "Look for a huge guy, easily three hundred pounds and bald. You can't miss him."

He saw us first. "JOE!" We looked toward the thunderclap and saw a brown mountain running us down. He grabbed me in a bear hug and lifted me into the air. The hug whooshed the air out of my lungs. He dropped me and yelled, "Where you been, man?"

"The fucking Navy keeps me busy man."

"Who are your friends?"

I introduced everyone to him and gave him the keg. He called over two smaller mountains and they put the keg with the others on the ice.

"Join us for the luau." He swept his arms out to include all of us.

"Kenny, what's the occasion?"

"It's my daughter's second birthday."

"Congratulations. Where is she?"

"She's over on in the playground with the other kids."

Jenny whispered to me, "All this for a two-year-old kid's birthday."

"Jenny, these people take family and celebrations seriously."

"It looks like it. I think my second birthday party was at Denny's"

I laughed. "Well your parents probably weren't just looking for a reason to have a party."

Later that evening

Jenny, Hanna, and I lay back on the sand and tried to digest one of the greatest meals of our lives. It was dark and we had gone down the beach for a bit of privacy.

"I'm going to be at the gym for the next week." Hannah laid back on the sand her normally flat stomach showing a slight bulge. Jenny had her head next to the bulge and was softly rubbing Hannah's leg.

Hannah was running her hand through Jenny's hair. "Where are Roxie and Kevin?"

Jenny closed her eyes. "Roxie asked for the key to the van about half-an-hour ago."

I did't like this. They had sneaked off earlier to the van. "Don't you think that they're getting a little too close?"

Hannah turned to me. "I know. I'm worried that they think they may be in love."

"Oh, no." Jenny knew the consequences of that. Divorce was always a problem, and just because it was common didn't mean it still wasn't a tragedy for those involved.

"She's not taken this separation from Chuck well." Hannah started to message Jenny's shoulders. "She's always been dependant on Chuck for company and moral support."

Chuck was on the patrol. He is a cook. Great cooks write their own ticket in the Navy. They start cooking on a boat, an admiral rides along, decides the boat's cook is better than his, and the admiral's cook finds himself riding the waves again. Chuck was a great cook. His specialty was pastry-sticky buns. No one made them better. Also bread. You can't take 1,500 loaves of bread out to sea for two months. You have to bake it. Before Chuck arrived we used the previous cooks' bread for TDU weights. Those are the weights we put in the garbage bags, before they are ejected from the boat, to make sure they sink and don't give away our position. Chuck's bread was so light we planned to strap it to the sides if we were headed down.

Everyone loved Chuck. To have his wife leave him for Kevin was something I couldn't let happen. I saw Hannah and Jenny had started kissing and knew they wouldn't miss me so I headed for the van.

The luau was over and people were starting to go home. Only some late night drinkers were down at the pit emptying the last of the kegs. I walked up to the van and could hear soft moaning. I peeked into a window through a crack in one of the van's curtains.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.