The Wives' Softball Coach - Cover

The Wives' Softball Coach

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In this completed novella, Joe is a submarnie sailor who is left behind on a patrol to attend school. He and a friend volunteer to manage the wives' softball team. During the season Joe and Kevin get drawn into the lives of the players in ways they never imagined. The scene is Hawaii in the early 1970s and I lead you through the beauty and the dirt with plenty of philosophy and fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

Kevin and I were living in the Bachelor Enlisted Quarters at Pearl Harbor. In the early 70s there were two types of barracks. The long term living arrangements were motel-like buildings with usually three floors of rooms. How many to a room depended on your rank.

Normally, I lived with two other reactor operators from my division on the sub. Men on temporary duty lived in a large building that originally had been open bay barracks, large rooms with rows of bunks and lockers with no privacy. As they tried to bring Navy living in tune with the twentieth century the sub base had put up walls to create individual rooms, but since the open bay rooms had fifteen foot ceilings they didn't run the walls for the rooms to the ceiling, but only about eight feet up. This created the unusual situation of having a room with no ceiling. Objects needed by the room next door simply followed a parabolic arc over the wall to their destination. Privacy was a rare commodity. Fortunately, the populations of these floors were always low.

Kevin and I, one Saturday night, got bored watching the local television and decided to head down to the EM club to get a few beers and to see it there were any WAVES looking for a good time. At that time, the number of WAVES among the general Navy population meant that it was a buyers market. The WAVES would head down to the club to hold court. One WAVE would sit at a table and four or five sailors, usually the very young ones, would conduct a mating ritual. Each sailor attempted to attract the attention of the female by their displaying their drinking abilities and bragging about how big their dicks were. The WAVES ate this up. A WAVE would usually pick one or two of the group to take back to her room. I was too old to play this game, so I figured Kevin and I would have a few beers, watch the nature show and head back.

We were on our second beer when Mary Hanson and Carmen Frienza from the baseball team stopped at our table. "Coaches!" They laughed bumping into each other and laughing as they swayed holding each other up.

I offered them seats and they sat down giggling. "How did you two get free?"

"Julia Potter offered to baby sit for us. She said that we should get out and have a good time. So here we are."

"Well, Kevin, go get us two more glasses and we'll let the ladies drain our pitcher. Get another pitcher while you're up."

I say to them, "How's Julia doing?"

Carmen said, "She's fine. In fact, she was positively bubbly today." I hoped that would be the case after last night's babysitting on my part.

"She said that you babysat for her last night, Joe."

"Yeah, she had to go to a USO function and her regular babysitter couldn't make it."

"How versatile you are-nuclear reactors and baby bottles."

"Mary, do you think he can do anything else domestically?" Carmen laughed at her joke.

"Julia said you were very helpful." Carmen's stress on the last word and the way she drew it out gave it more meaning that just the simple words.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Mary laughed. "Yes, we know Joe, you just never know anything."

Kevin returned with the glasses and pitcher. We spent the next two hours drinking, laughing and dancing with the two ladies. Kevin was eating it up. He obviously was not used to handling women on the prowl. He didn't even realize the women at the table were on the prowl.

We finally decided to leave and walk the ladies home. They had to stop by the ladies room on the way out so I told them Kevin and I would be out front. I figured I had about two minutes to brief Kevin on the rest of the evening so as to make sure he didn't fuck up anything.

"Kevin, have you ever picked up a married woman in a bar?"

"No. I've never picked up anyone in a bar."

"There you're wrong Kev, you and have just picked up two navy wives in a bar and we're taking them home."

"No shit."

"Yes, and if we play our cards right we're going to get laid."

"No shit."

"Yes, but you could fuck this up with the wrong behavior."

"I could?"

"You could. Now navy wives on the prowl like these two are looking to get laid. Their husbands have been gone for almost a month and their pussies are getting itchy."

"Wow, how do you know this?"

"I can't tell you how I know this, but trust me on this. These ladies want to get laid desperately, but if they think that word will get back to their husbands about this they will bug out. They are horny, but not stupid. You have to let them come to you. Don't be aggressive and don't just try to feel them up if they get a little close."

"Okay."

"Make them make the first moves. Pretend like you had no idea that they might want to have sex with us. Act surprised if you get felt up. And most importantly," I brought Kevin to looking me in the eye. "Most importantly you have never, never had sex with anyone they may possibly know."

Kevin looked confused. "Well, I haven't."

"But don't let them know that. When they ask you about other women you may have been with you just deny anything ever happed. But, Kevin, this is the hard part. You've got to make them think you are lying to them."

"How do I do that?"

"Just answer a bit slowly and don't sound confident. Just about how you're acting now, just follow my lead and notice that I let them lead. Do what I say Kevin, and I can almost guaranty you will get laid to night."

"What about condoms? Do you have some? Shouldn't we get some?"

"Don't worry Kevin, there ladies are either on the pill or they piled a stack in their purses before they left home."

"No shit. Joe, how do you know all this?"

"Kevin have you gotten laid since the boat left?"

"Uh, no."

"Well, Kevin I have several times in ways that would make your hair fall out, and I did it by following the rules I've just outlined."

"Okay, I think I've got it."

"One more thing Kevin, I'm going to ask you a personal question. Are you a virgin?"

Kevin puffed up as if to say of course not, but then he deflated to give me a "Yes."

"That's okay, Kevin, not a problem. Just make sure that which ever of the wives you end up with knows this up front when you start making out, just whisper in her ear, "I've never done this before." She'll act surprised, but then she'll think that you're a clean slate for her to write on. Also it gets you the first round free."

"Free?"

"Yeah, if you go off a bit quickly she'll give you the benefit of the doubt and you'll get the first time free. Also, you absolutely have to be able to eat pussy. Do you have any problems getting your face down there and eating some pussy?"

"I don't think so? I'm not sure I know how to do it."

"Don't worry about that. As long as you're willing, she'll lead the way. I know this was a lot to learn quickly, but if you follow my lead the great wealth of navy-wife pussy will lie before you. Stick with me Kevin and you'll get laid so many times in the next two months you'll never remember being a virgin."

The girls come down the steps giggling. We walk back toward Navy housing with us four across on the sidewalk-Kevin and I on the outside and Mary and Carmen in the middle. We're just talking navy bullshit when we pass the BEQ.

Carmen looked at the place and said, "Can we wee it?"

I wanted to get on to their places, but you have to follow their lead. "Sure we're on the second floor."

We head up. I look to see if there were any lights on in the rooms. With no ceilings and the lights hanging above the walls this is easy to do. There were only four other guys on the floor and they said they were going to Maui for the weekend. Good deserted. Maybe we could party here.

We let the girls into our room. Mary looks around and says, "I thought we lived in a dump, this room makes our apartment look like a penthouse."

Oops, speaking of Penthouse, Kevin had left one on the table. Carmen and Mary picked it up and looked at the centerfold. Carmen says, "I've got better tits than hers."

Mary laughed and said so do I." I see Kevin start to say something and quickly shake my head. It's too early in the evening to jump on a remark like that.

"Kevin, pass out some beers and get the bottle."

The girls willingly took a beer and we all did a round of shots. I had managed to drop a deck of cards on the table while no one was looking. This was like dropping fresh blood into a sea of sharks. After the second round of shots, Mary picked them up and said, "Let's play cards."

Carmen, swaying in her seat, said, "What should we play?"

I said, "Let's play hearts."

Mary shouts, "Boring."

"How about spades?"

Carmen yells, "Boring."

I turn to Carmen and ask, "What should we play?"

Both yell, "Strip Poker!" Great, now the duty office knows about the game.

Kevin looks positively stricken. I glare at him and he straightens up. "I don't know should we?"

Mary says, "Yeah, let's play. What's a matter Joe, afraid we might get to see your little dick? We've heard about your little dick" The girls both laugh.

So we decide that we would deal out five cards face up and the best hand gets to take a piece of clothing from the person of their choice. The one losing the clothing gets to pick which article of clothing to remove. Now I figure for the girls two shoes plus one or two, if either stockings or pantyhose, one for the panties, one for the bra, one for the dress-seven or eight. I figure for Kevin and I seven: for shoes, socks, underwear, shorts and tee shirts-pretty equal. Kevin, the whole time, does not appear very enthusiastic for this game.

I deal the first hand. The cards lay down with Carmen having two kings going into the last round. Her kings hold up on the last card and she looks at me. I take off my shoe and set it down beside the table.

Round two: I win and Carmen loses a shoe.

The initial rounds that lead up to the best parts of the game pass and we found that the girls not only were wearing stockings but also appeared to have garter belts on. So I'm sitting there in my shorts, Kevin, who has had a good run of luck, is sitting in his shorts and tee shirt. Mary was down to her dress and underwear, including the garter belt. Carmen was also in a dress and underwear, but doesn't appear to be wearing a garter belt.

Kevin won a hand and held out his hand to Mary, who must give up something good for the first time. She stood up and reached under her skirt. She fumbled around and out came out with a black garter belt. I applauded softly and Kevin looked like he had found the Holy Grail. She handed it to Kevin who placed the holy relic on the pile of clothing already on the floor.

Next hand Mary won. She looked at me and beckoned with her fingers. I stand up and drop my shorts. My dick was about half hard, and the girls stared at the bulge. I handed the shorts to Mary and she put them on the pile.

I dealt the next hand and Kevin won. He wanted to be fair so he pointed to Carmen. Carmen looked at Mary and said, "So much for control tops." Kevin looked at her blankly and I thought that perhaps Kevin missed the course on Advanced Women's Underwear and watched as Carmen started to unbutton her dress. She stood and dropped it on the floor. Kevin gingerly picked it up and placed it on the pile. Carmen was wearing a matching bra and panty set. It was bright red and the bra was rather low cut giving us a nice view of Carmen's C-size tits.

Mary dealt and won. She pointed at Kevin who removed his shirt and handed it to Mary who shot it onto the pile. "It's going to get interesting next time Kevin," she said. Kevin was looking a bit scared, but I wasn't sure why.

I dealt the cards, and I won. I pointed to Mary, and she stood to remove her dress. She pulled it off, and she was wearing almost government issue underwear, full white panties and an industrial strength bra that covered maybe B-sized tits.

Carmen dealt and Kevin won. So it's up to Kevin to pick whose tits we get to see first. He looked back and forth and finally went with the bigger pair. He pointed to Carmen. She stood up and surprised us by lowering her red panties. She stood and displayed her nicely trimmed pussy. Kevin, I think, was about to have a cardiac arrest as Carmen handed him her panties. He took them, and as he was about to add them to the pile, Carmen said to him, "Aren't you going to check them?"

Kevin looked to me for guidance. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. He looked at me unbelievingly. I nodded and he brought the red nylon to his nose and sniffed. His eyes rolled back into his head and he placed them on the pile. Carmen looked at him. I whispered in his ear again. Kevin said, "They smell like spring in the mountains, fresh with the first blooming of the flowers."

Carmen looked at him and beamed. "That's the nicest thing I've ever heard about how my pussy smells."

Kevin gave me an "I owe you one million dollars" look. How do I make this stuff up, I don't know.

Another deal went around and Carmen won this time she picked Mary. Mary looked at her and said, "Carmen!"

Carmen grinned at her and said, "I didn't want to be the first to show off my tits. Off with it." Mary stood up and looked at Carmen as she pushed her panties to the floor. Carmen had this stricken look on her face as Mary passed her panties to her. Carmen looked at Kevin and put Mary's panties to her nose and sniffed. Mary grins. "Well, Carmen. How do they smell?" Carmen got this soft look in her eye and softly said, "They smell wonderful." The two women looked at each over, but didn't say anything. I gave Kevin one of those "say one word and you die" looks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.