The Wives' Softball Coach - Cover

The Wives' Softball Coach

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 4: Babysitting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Babysitting - In this completed novella, Joe is a submarnie sailor who is left behind on a patrol to attend school. He and a friend volunteer to manage the wives' softball team. During the season Joe and Kevin get drawn into the lives of the players in ways they never imagined. The scene is Hawaii in the early 1970s and I lead you through the beauty and the dirt with plenty of philosophy and fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

It was 12-10 in the bottom of the seventh, the last inning in these softball games. We're the home team. Alicia's on third, Jenny's on second and Roxie's up to bat. The opposing manager goes out for a fruitless talk to his infield. With players at this level I never saw that it did any good, and just drug the game out. I was sitting on the bench next to Julie Potter; her husband was my Leading Petty Officer, my boss, on the boat. I knew her pretty well because Frank invited the single guys in the division over on the week end for cook outs. The guys liked her because she had a perky personality and wore halter tops that showed off her perky tits.

"Joe, do you know anything about babysitting."

"Sure. I've got four younger brothers and sisters. I took care of them all the time."

"Well, I need a babysitter tomorrow night. The local USO has a charity dinner that night and I can't find a sitter."

"Sure I'll do it. What time do you want me there?"

"Seven would be good. You won't have any trouble with Josh. I feed him and he goes to bed about eight and sleeps through the night. I'll be home about ten."

"No problem."

At that moment Roxie hits a ground ball to the second basewoman, she throws over the first basewoman's head, Alicia scores; the umpire was watching her tits bounce their whole way home. His boner thought she deserved two runs for the trip. Jenny, who has a set of legs, was right up her tail. Jenny just doesn't have the same load to carry. By the time the first basewoman finds the ball Roxie's half way to third. The first basewoman tries a throw from deep foul territory to third. No arm, the ball rolls to a stop on the pitcher's mound. The pitcher scoops it up and throws to third as Roxie rounds third and is heading home. The third basewomen throws home as Roxie heads in score. Alicia's been standing by the plate and knows it doing to be close, she yells, "Hey, Ump," and flashes her tits at him. Roxie slides in and the catcher tags her. The ump is still staring at Alicia's tits and makes the only call he can, "Safe." Alicia's back was to the other team and they didn't know the Ump had been bribed on the play. They're pissed, but they're not much they can do about it. Her teammates pat Alicia on the butt for flashing for the team, and Roxie for scoring the winning run. They don't notice the Ump has got a huge boner as he hurries for a stall in the dressing room trying not to look at anything that would wipe the vision of Alicia's tits from his memory. Alicia comes back to the dugout pretty proud of herself. She slips by me and says, "Bet you've never seen those before."

She laughs when I say, "First time, nice tits."

We go out and have a couple of beers, but I had duty later and had to leave early.


I showed up the next night at Julie's and get the run through on the baby. Not much to do so I sat and watched TV.

After a couple of hours I got a little bored and lay down on their couch and went to sleep.

The phone rang and I woke up about ten. It was Julie wondering if I mind that some of the wives went out for a drink. I said have fun and rolled over and went back to sleep.

I woke up to some soft noises. I opened my eyes and saw Julie walking in and sitting down at the kitchen table. I don't want to scare her as I watched through slit eyes to see if she would come over and wake me up.

She just sits quietly at her four-seated Navy-issue table; she turned toward the table and laid her hands on it. She lowered her head and started to sob. She started off quietly, but she has soon built to quivering heart-wrenching crying.

I thought that I should wait until she was done and fixed herself up to avoid embarrassing her, but she's built up to such a level there's just no way I could sleep through this. I got up, walked beside her, and knelt on the floor. I placed my hand gently on her arm. Her hand quickly covered mine and griped it tightly. Guys always say the wrong things when women are crying, so I said nothing, but my heart was breaking as I watched such sadness.

She looked at me, a bit surprised; I don't know who she was expecting. She quickly turned and threw her arms around my neck and cried, "It's too much, and I can't do it. I am so lonely."

Not knowing what to say I just hugged her and waited until she calmed down. She held me tightly for several minutes, soaking my shirt collar. Finally, she sat back and wiped her red eyes.

She looked at me with those lonely, wet eyes and said, "I'm sorry, it has all seemed too much."

I lamely come up with, "That's okay. It's got to be hard."

"Yes, I'm 3,000 miles from home with a baby, no husband, and no family."

"Why don't you go home until he gets back? Stay with your family."

"Oh, I told him I could stick it out here. It was only six months we said, but after one month I'm a wreck. The baby's so much work, the house is so empty and I miss Frank so much."

"All those things are normal. You just need someone to talk to. You can talk to me right now. I don't have to be anywhere."

She sniffed, looked at me, and said, "I was going to do one thing about it. The part about missing Frank, I came home tonight to seduce you into my bed. I needed to feel a man in me. I overheard Hannah and Jenny tonight talking about you. They said you were very good in bed. So, I thought he's at my house right now. All I have to do is go home and I could get him to do to me what he did for Hannah and Jenny."

"But, I've never done anything with Hannah and Jenny."

She smiled at me, "I also overheard that you never talk about your affairs."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Okay."

She seemed to have calmed down enough for me to leave. "I had better be going."

"No, don't, not quite yet."

"Why?"

"I am lonely; I would like your company for a while, to talk to, to just feel that I'm not going crazy in this little apartment. Let's just sit on the couch and watch TV."

I wasn't too sure about this. Going off with Jenny and Hannah was one thing; those ladies knew what they wanted and didn't mind getting it. Alicia just liked to have a good time, but Julia was not looking for a good time, she was looking for some kind of healing, and I didn't think I had it in my dick.

"Sure, we can watch TV."

She found an old movie and we sat down on the couch. She snuggled up to me and wrapped my arm around her. I gave her a questioning look. "Please, just let me feel someone warm against me."

We watched about ten minutes, and I noticed she was asleep. I pulled out from under her and picked her up. As I moved toward her bedroom her arms went around my neck and she nuzzled into me. For the first time tonight I feel my cock stir, stirring up trouble.

I laid her down on her bed and went to cover her up when she took my hand. "Please, just stay with me tonight, just sleep next to me. I need this, Please."

My brain said to me, this is not a good idea, but her voice was so soft, and had such a plea to it that I said yes.

She pulled back the covers and crawled underneath. She pulled the covers over her head and I watched wiggling going on. She dropped a bundle of clothing on the floor by her side of the bed.

"It's okay; you can just sleep in your underwear."

I pulled by tee shirt over my head and dropped my pants. So, only wearing boxers I slip under the covers.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.