The Wives' Softball Coach - Cover

The Wives' Softball Coach

Copyright© 2004 by Erotica Author

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In this completed novella, Joe is a submarnie sailor who is left behind on a patrol to attend school. He and a friend volunteer to manage the wives' softball team. During the season Joe and Kevin get drawn into the lives of the players in ways they never imagined. The scene is Hawaii in the early 1970s and I lead you through the beauty and the dirt with plenty of philosophy and fucking.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

I was sitting on the second deck of the enlisted men's barracks drinking a Foster's after spending the day in class learning the operation of a submarine periscope camera. I can't say anything about that here. Those types of thing never get unclassified. A buddy of mine who knew I was up here yelled that I had a phone call in the office. I wandered down wondering who it could be. I had never gotten a phone call here before.

"Hello."

"Joe, this is Alicia Witt, from the team, do you know anything about dishwashers?

"Oh, a bit, I've fixed a couple before."

"Mine is broken, and the base housing department tells me they can't get to it for a week. Could you look at it?"

"Sure. I just got off duty. Where do you live?"

"342 Halsey Dr. #1"

"Ok. I'll be there in about five minutes."

"I can't thank you enough."

Well, I'm probably not Mr. Fixit, but when they've trained you to fix nuclear reactors, what's a little dishwasher. Pumps and Pipes, and electrical shit-I can figure it out. Married housing was about a mile from the BEQ so I grabbed my bike and pedaled over to Alicia's.

I knocked on her door and heard, "Hi, Joe. I'm glad you could help me with this. It's made quite a mess. The hose blew off and it took me ten minutes to shut the water off. I got soaked."

No shit, she was soaked like the Titanic. Wearing a thin cotton tee shirt she looked like the Miss Universe of wet tee shirt contests. Some day I may see a girl in a wet tee shirt with bigger boobs than Alicia's but will I'll probably be too old to get it up when I do was wearing the thinnest cotton tee shirt made and the water had rendered it invisible. The material had stuck to her boobs like brass polish on a pressure gauge. Yet, she seemed to be completely unaware she had in her possession the eighth and ninth wonders of the modern world.

What could I say, but, "Show me your... dishwasher."

"Do you want to bring your bike inside? I would hate to see it stolen."

"Sure."

She led me into the kitchen. The floor was still wet, but she's mopped up most of the water. I looked at her tits again and though she must have used the tee shirt instead of a mop. I looked under the sink and the only problem was that the hose that supplied water to the dishwasher had blown the hose clamp. I figured to put the clamp back on and to be out of here in about five minutes.

"Got a screwdriver, a flat-head type?"

"I don't know. Allen keeps most of the tools in this cabinet." She pointed to one in the corner.

I looked inside, while she looked over my shoulder, while I was looking for the screwdriver, I could feel a wet tit brush my elbow. That's all I needed for an instant boner.

"Is that it?" she said and pushed in to point her finger at a screwdriver squashed one of those tits into my arm.

"Yeah, that'll do," I backed up and she didn't give right away and I had two wet spots on my back from her tits. Shit, how long does it take thin cotton to dry?

I took the screwdriver and slid on my back under the sink to fix the hose, my hose was pointing skyward now.

She bent down at the waist to watch me. As she bent over those tits of hers swayed like palm trees in the trade winds. I'm trying to thread the clamp over the hoses, while watching those nipples dance under their veil.

"I had a fun time at the bar after the last game."

I said to her tits, "So did I."

"I heard Hannah and Penny had a real good time."

My heart skipped a beat, then I say, "Don't know, I got dropped off and they went on home."

"Hmmm, that's not what I heard." I just got the clamp on the hose and was pushing the hose on the fitting.

"You must have heard wrong. I just went home."

"Really, why would they tell me they went skinny dipping up at Kaneohe with you?"

"Don't know. I've never been swimming up there."

"So you've never gone skinny-dipping with Jenny and Hannah."

"Nope," I got the screw tight on the hose. Fixed, I scooted out and stood up.

"Now, if you were somewhere tomorrow and some one asked you if you saw my tities here today, what would you tell them?"

"I would tell the truth and say it never happened."

"What about now?" She lifted the front of her shirt exposing those babies. I was almost blinded by the wonders.

"I would tell the truth and say it never happened." I repeated.

"I had hoped you would say that. I mean I wouldn't want an untrue rumor to get around to Allen that you came over to fix my dishwasher and you ended up fucking me. You understand that." Her hand cupped my cock in my shorts. "Jenny and Hannah told all kinds of lies about you."

"I wouldn't believe a word of it. What did they say?"

Her hand was working my dick like it was a job. "They said you have a big dick."

"Well that's just not true," I say, "I have a little-bitty dick. It's barely big enough to piss with."

She pushed down my shorts and took hold of my cock when it flopped out.

"I heard you last quite a while when you fuck."

"Wrong again. I cum as soon as the head of my cock goes in a woman's pussy."

She pushed down her shorts and turned around. Nice ass, no panties, she bent over the counter and looked back at me, "Show me."

I stepped up to her plate bat in hand. "Well, just get ready for something that didn't happen, using something that is just too small, and won't last long enough to remember." I pushed three inches of my cock up her tight pussy and had to wait for her to loosen up a bit.

"Oh, fuck. You're big. Give me a chance. I think you've been talking about Allen's dick."

I pulled back, too another swing, and drove six inches in. I had wandered into virgin territory.

"Oh, my god, this is good." I took a long backswing and sank the whole length into her. She yelped, and I started fucking her steadily. She held a tight grip on the counter edge and pushed her pussy back on my dick. I leaned forward and took the wonders of the world in my hands. I pinched the big nipples, rolling the nubs between my fingers.

"Oh, fuck yes. Pinch my nipples. I love them pinched. Pinch them while you fuck me."

Her pussy resisted by cock. The head sailed through uncharted seas Allen didn't have the equipment to fully enjoy his wife's offerings. My cock was hitting bottom on some strokes. I reached up into the middle of her back and ripped the tee shirt from her body. "Alicia, I want you naked."

"Oh, yes, fuck yes, naked." The woman had an ass to go with her tits. She was built like Hannah, but God gave her the full option package. Wide hips for power steering and a hydromatic pussy for extracting that extra drop of cum. This woman could fuck. Every time I hit bottom she twisted her pussy on my cock. She was skinning my cock with her cunt.

She started cumming and I knew the neighbors were going to come running to the rescue. How could such words come out of the mouth of such a normally shy young woman? With a final scream and "Fucking full my cunt up with your white cum," she came.

I was close, I shouted, "Here it fucking is. I'm cumming." She ripped my cock out of her pussy and stuffed the whole sausage down her throat. Fuck, I thought, where did she learn to do that? Jet after jet of cum flew out of the end of my dick and into her throat. She licked the head to get the last drop and released my dick.

She looked up at me, smiling over my softening cock, "Oh, that was just a good as Hannah said it was."

"I don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about."

"Good. I'm glad you're memory is lousy."

"I have an excellent memory for things that really happen."

"Sorry, about pulling you out there at the end. I can't be trying to explain, when Allen gets back, that he doesn't know how to count to nine." She laughed at her joke. When she laughed like that the earthquake needles would oscillate over at the volcano observatory. She grabbed my hand and led me back into her bedroom.

"Lie down and take a load off. You have somewhere to go?"

"No. I don't have to be anywhere until tomorrow."

"Good. Spend the night if you like."

Since there was about four hours until it got dark, this left a lot of time to kill. She walked back to the kitchen. I got homesick watching her ass go out that door. She came back in a couple of minutes with two beers. She joined me on the bed sitting next to me.

"Do you fuck many of the wives on the team?"

"Again, I have no idea what you're talking about?"

"I'm sorry, but I love doing that."

"What?"

"Making you deny you fucked Jenny and Hannah at Kaneohe last week."

"I have... "

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.