Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

We were in the kitchen and talking about Bridget and I was excited about the idea of fucking my cousin and talking about using her like a whore. I do not know what triggered Karen but she swept all the dishes off the table screaming in anger.

I will not have you fucking that bitch! I will not stand for this! I will kill her rather than let her touch you. This shit has to end or I will kill her or myself.

I grabbed Karen and restrained her and she slapped me and called me a fucker. It seemed to happen naturally as I bent her over the kitchen sink and stretched out her arms and held her wrists with one hand as she screamed. My right hand lifted her skirt and ripped her panty off and I used my foot to spread her legs.

No! No! No she yelled.

I held my cock against her pussy and the head was lodged inside her lips. She bucked and tried to escape and I slide my cock in her and now used both my hands to hold her wrist so her arms were out stretched to each side off the sink and totally helpless. I thrust in and her tight lips made this better. She cried and bucked, moving her butt to escape but she made it better with each movement.

In and out thrusting as she screamed I hate you. I took the head of my wet cock and held it against her butt hole. Karen screamed no please youíll rip my asshole as I thrust in. Noooooooooo she screamed.

My cock entered her tight asshole all covered with her sweet pussy juice. I forced my cock up her butt and impaled my sister on my cock. As she struggled she tightened her ass cheeks and my pleasure was greater than ever. Karen was crying and now I had raped her. She fighting back and trying to squeeze her butt tighter made the sex better. Knowing my sister was being raped by me made this so damn good.

I released her hands and pushed her blouse up to maul her tits and kiss her neck. Each time I thrust it lifted Karenís feet off the floor and bent her forward. In and out of her tight body all the while clawing her breasts.

It ended with me screaming as I came inside my sweet sisterís butt and she was yelling yes, yes over and over. We lay on the floor exhausted and I held her close. Telling her, Karen you are mine now and forever.

Yes I am yours brother. Forever!

We cleaned the kitchen up and I kissed Karen.

Karen I love you so much but I am the boss now, understand.

Karen smiled and nodded her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.