Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

I talked to Karen as I felt guilty not only over what I had done to her but also Jason and Marj. Karen did not seem to notice and offered ìMarj wanted to fuck him as much as I wanted to screw you, for the last year Marj and I talked about it a few times. I just could not deal with those feeling and I hid themî. Karen loved me and had been thinking about having sex with me for over a year, damn. Women wanted incest too. Karen talked about the girls she knew that were fucking a brother or a few that fuck dadís or uncleís. She said girls know about such things. Karen told me that sex between brother and sister is the most common form of incest. Damn I thought and then she said ìI love you and I am so glad you took meî a nice word for rape ìand the sex with you ( when Marj was getting raped by Jason) was so much hotter; fuck our cousin she does not have a brother to loveî.

Karen telephoned Bridget and I overheard her say come to the house. I listened as they talked and I thought K wants me to rape Bridget. I did not understand why. Karen had some crazy ideaís she had even talked about us running away and being a married couple. Karen asked me what do you want brother? I want you to do a strip tease for me and then dance naked before I fuck your hot little cunt!

Karen went to her room and dressed and I got my video camera just in case. Karen put some tunes on and slowly danced her hips swaying. She was wearing a conservative outfit with a white blouse and a short skirt. Karen was so pretty and she stuck out her butt as she turned. Wiggling her butt at me.

Karen turned and slowly undid one button after another and her blouse hung open and she held it open as she danced with her hips swaying. Somehow seeing her bra encased tits as she was stripping was so hot. K removed her blouse and throw it at me and then lifted her skirt slightly showing off her legs. Karen just pulled her front opening bra off and tossed it aside, my camera forgotten as she danced. Soon her skirt followed and she wore pink panties as her hips swayed and her breasts jiggled and swayed, taunt full tits capped her single dollar areola with stiff pencil eraser pink nipples.

Karen moved with naked grace and her tits jiggled and nipples hypnotized me as her breasts moved with her nearly naked body. K turned and stood with her back to me as she removed her panties and threw them over her shoulder to me and she danced with her round peach butt like meat before a hungry dog. Th music and her nakedness made her even more beautiful. Here was my big sister dancing naked for me and soon sheíd take my cock inside her body.

Karen turned and her tits and cunt drew my eyes. Her breasts swayed as her hips moved her sweet cunt before my eye. Now sis was dancing stark naked for me. An incestual little slut. I realized as she danced naked that all women need a man to fuck their little pussies. Karen was just doing as generations of women had done and pleasing her brother.

I watched her dance and my eyes were frozen on her. I reached up and dragged her to my lap to hold my naked sister. My hands roamed her naked body and fondled her thighs, belly, tits and pussy as I kissed her naked bosom. Sister, sister I moaned as I pulled her to face me and her kneeís embraced my waist my hand pulled my cock out and I felt her hand guide my cock to the wet entrance of her pussy lips. Fuck me, fuck me she whispered and I pulled her butt and thrust with my hips and slowly slide inside her tight cunny.

I bent her back and was inside sisís body with my cock pounding her insides as she moaned in please. Your mine I told her, mine just mine. Her insides were like two steel plates and so tight, the pressure on my cock was much I was going insane. Fuck me she whispered over and over. I was fucking my sister not making love to her. She was my cunt now and forever.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.