Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

Love and lust burned my heart. I sent over and hour petting Karen. She sat on my knee and I opened her Japanese bathrobe slowly. Her bra encased tits were my toys and her pussy hidden under silk panties a treasure. I removed K's bra first and kissed her as I felt her up and ran my hands over her tits filling my hand and with perfect tit flesh and her erect nipples. K was breathing into my mouth as I petted her and then she arched her back as my hand entered her panty and slowly traced her mound. Applying pressure with one finger all around her pussy lips and avoiding contact with her sensitive lips.

Karen was bucking and rubbing her cunt against my hand as we kissed and she seemed to chant "I love you" over and over as I manipulated her body. I lowered my mouth to suck in her nipple and tried to take her fat breast into my mouth. Ahh, Ahh, Ahh she moaned over and over and she cried as she came and her wet pussy under my hand. I masturbated Karen again and again with my mouth on her boobies and my fingers and hands all over her. I touched her like I had always dreamed.

I pulled Karen to face me and her legs straddled me as she knelt with her knee's astride me and her bare cunt pressed to my hard cock. "Do you want it" I teased and K was like a child possessed and pulled my cock out and sat her weight on my penis and slowly impaled herself and my hard cock entered her grotto and she sank till her groins touched. Her tight cunt was like a dream come true. She rode my cock as my hands violated her nubile body. Sweat breaking out on her face as she cried and whimpered my name over and over.

As she came again I jerked her head back and kissed her neck and told K "your mine and mine alone" K was jerking her hips back and forth as my cock spit cum inside her warm teen body and then she lay atop me as if dead and was whimpering. "You own me; you own me" she whimpered.

I carried K to my bed and lay her down and we sleep. Like two spoons in a drawer, her pretty butt against my cock and my hands on her boobs. During the night I fucked her when ever I so desired. In the morning I looked at my sister and smiled she was really mine.

Karen was the hottest bitch in High School and was my whore. I knew from reading that both her lying to me and her regret of that plus the Stockholm Syndrome accounted for her behavior. She wanted and was my whore in body and soul. Owning a real woman was so much better than stories and owning my own sister was so cool.

I know incest is wrong and sex with parents is yuck; but sibling sex between a younger brother and a sister is just so natural. Adam and Eve were brother and sister; their sons then married their twin sisters. When I had read the rape of Tamar

in Sunday School all those years ago I then knew what I would do to Karen.

In the morning K awoke and she was so happy. Me letting her be my sex slave all night had made her so happy. I took Karen into my shower and as the water beat down on us I soaped her up and enjoyed her. Karen was a teen beauty queen type and having her here naked and needing me made me feel powerful. I owned this desirable bitch and she was mine.

I lifted K's leg and her cunt gapped open and I pressed my cock into her wet, sweet hole. Karen scream YES! And I power fucked her and made her a whore once again. Karen was shaking and crying as I screwed her and whimpering "I love you". Having Karen as a sex slave was like a drug and made me crazy. I fucked her and fucked over and over again and then needed to fuck her again. I was becoming addicted to her sweet pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.