Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

Our parents were away for a week on a Cruise and I wanted to enjoy Karen and really turn her into my whore. I know I should feel guilty about using my sisters body to vent my lusts but she is so pretty and her breasts so perfect. I think K is one of those girls made just to fuck. Her perfect body and pretty face just made me hard all the time.

I have been reading about incest and I visited pro-incest website. Maybe it is not wrong for a brother to be fucking his sister. Since I have started using K I have forbid her to date and her school work has improved. She keeps saying she loves me and knows I can love her one day. I have told her when she is older I shall breed with her and make some babies in her belly.

Karen seems obsessed with me now. Yesterday before school I walked into her bathroom as she got ready for school. She was wearing a slut skirt and topless while she combed her hair. I admired the view as her tits jiggled while she worked. Seeing her made me hard so I walked up behind her and cupped her beautiful tits and played with her pink nipples as she did her hair.

Karen leaned back against me and was rubbing her ass against my hard on. Hummm he moaned as my hands enjoyed the best set of tits in my High School, her being my sister and forbidden made it better. Here I was living every boy's dream and fooling around with sis. Her tits were dead white and her nipples so pretty and pink. I toyed with her nips and rolled them between my thumb and forefinger.

I told Karen "I may Kobe Bryant you and bend you over the sofa in your room. How would you like to walk around school with my cum in your pussy all day?" K said no don't you can just fuck me and I will jump into the shower and blow you in the shower for desert. I duck walked K into her room and bent her over the sofa there. Karen liked frightened and begged "please don't fuck me in the ass before school" as I bent her over and ripped her panty off and spread her thighs. I dropped my pants and Kobe Bryant'ed her rubbing the tip of my cock against her brown flower "Oh please please please" she whimpered and she grunted as my cock pressed into her soft pussy lips.

K laid there helpless as I once again violated her body. Her cunt was like a vise and sucking my cock. In and out I bucked my hips and drove my cock in and out with swift powerful thrusts and the sofa was moving back and forth. K whimpered over and over "I love you" while I told her "your cunt is perfect and so tight. In and out and then I blew my wad inside my sisters tight pink cunt. K ran to the shower and I did not follow her in I stood with my cock out and waited for her to finish her second bath. K dried off fast then got on her knees and started sucking my cock. My cock rode her mouth like it was a cunt in and out and I savored her tight mouth. I caressed her head as she blew me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.