Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

K laid there breathless as I finished sucking her tits. She had bucked her ass on my finger and I had sucked her fat tits as she came over and over. Outwardly I was cool and calm but I thought to myself I had made her cum over and over again as I suck her fine tits and fingered her ass. I walked into my bathroom and washed my aroma of her butt off my finger. I told her "Karen, I am fished with you for now, come back tonight" she looked at me so differently now. I was taking her as I wanted and when.

Later downstairs watching TV I saw Karen stealing looks at me. She loved me a little whore and I think her inability to call the shots and control me made her docile. Karen had the heart of a slut and I was just the first man to take her at face value. A voice in my head said threat her like a uppity princess and her thighs close shut and her pussy is gone. K had controlled so many boys that my aggressive taking her just made her pussy wet.

It was midnight when Karen crawled shamefaced into my room. She hung her head in shame and removed her night shirt and crawled into my bed. I did not act as if it mattered she was there. I pulled Karen to lay on her back and put the head of my cock against her wet pussy and pushed with my hips and slowly my cock entered her tight wet cunt. "No (she muttered) don't" as my cock filled her pussy and I bottomed out the head of my cock buried inside her cunt. I stared at K and said "your just my cunt now and nothing else". Karen was crying as I slowly pulled my cock in and out of her pussy. Her pussy lips clung to my cock as I fucked her. She did not know this was the first time I had sex... Karen was crying and muttered please love me and I held her face and told her "your just a cunt, a nice tight cunt and my cunt now".

In and out my cock over and over again violated my sister. In and out I had her legs spread and her legs over my shoulders as I went deep over and over and in and out. In slow then out fast in and out. Tears streaming down her face as I reamed her cunt. She gasped no, please as my finger violated her anally. I timed the thrusts of my cock to meet her attempts to escape my violating finger. No, No, No she muttered over and over, in and out and in fast and hard and out slow. I used Karen like a man uses a whore just for pleasure, just a girl attached to the cunt I fucked.

After I finished I lay atop her and left my cock in her. After a time I became hard and I pulled out of her wet pussy and turned Karen over onto her knees she fought and I placed the tip of my cock against her butt and thrust inside her asshole as she screamed with my hand over her mouth. I rammed in hard and deep and she cried and cried as I butt fucked my sister into being my whore. No, Nah., Nah. she cried as I violated her third hole. I came so hard I thought my penis had exploded and Karen lay lifeless on her stomach as my cum dripped from her cunt and her butt hole.

I pulled Karen so her butt touched my cock and we lay like two spoons. She felt my cock against her butt and she whimpered please not again. I reached around her and held her full breasts and nuzzled her neck kissing her, Finally I told Karen "I love you my cunt" and she whimpered. I fondled her teats and told her time for sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.