Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

That kiss changed our relationship and I was not mature enough to immediately see it. When we arrived home, I looked at K and took her into my arms like a man does with his woman, his property. I held K and looked into her eyes, she was frightened, then I kissed her lightly. In the car when I stole her kisses I had thought she had returned our last kiss. Karen's eyes were frightened and I could not reason why this had effected her. As we kissed, she closed her eyes and I shocked myself, when my left hand reached down fondled her ass. I slid my hand into her shorts and under her bikini bottom and was holding her ass cheek in my palm. K stunned me and never resisted.

I had always thought I desired and lusted for her tits. Karen's tits occupied a special place in my fantasies. As I jerked off always thinking of her boobies, so soft and smooth and so taunt and firm. Here I was with my hand in her shorts and cupping her naked ass as I kissed her. Her tongue sought to evade mine as I thrust my tongue into her mouth. One hand on the back of her neck and the other hand thrust into her shorts and holding her round naked butt.

"Karen you are my woman now" was all I said as we kissed. I held her tight and pulled her groin into my cock as my hand controlled her ass. After five minutes of kissing sis I let her go and said "come to room tonight" and K nodded. I am not sure what happen but there was a change and a the good change for me.

Later during dinner I smiled at Karen and stared at her breasts when mom was out of the room. K blushed and looked down. It hit me then that kiss in the car had marked K as mine. I knew it was incest to want my older sister but what boy does not want to fuck his older pretty sister. Older sisters are made for sex to my way of thinking. After all those years of being cock teased; my simply taking her mouth to mine had marked her and she knew it. I have read that 18% of College girls had fucked a brother and sibling incest is the most common.

Later I went to Karen's room and I respectfully knocked on her door, K called out "come in" and I entered. K was working on her notebook computer as I entered. She was wearing one of her light nylon house dresses and I walked up to her lifted her chin and gave K a light kiss. She looked embarrassed and looked down saying "we shouldn't kiss" and looked away. K had not said don't kiss me but said, we shouldn't, a sig?. I touched her face and said "come to my room" and I left.

I had been reading a lot of porn for years and I think my actions in the car had shocked K. She always had boys twisted around her little finger and pussy whipped; even me! Somehow my independence and taking her mouth had bonded her to me and I was going to play this for all it was worth. Later I heard a small knock on my door and K entered.

"Slip your dress down around your waist, I want to look at your naked breasts" was all I said. K slowly pulled the left shoulder strap off her arm and then pulled the right shoulder strap down and away. Her crossed arms were holding her dress up and no bra straps showed. K slowly lowered her dress, first the half moons of the tops of her breasts showed. Her shoulders and neck were sleek, sexy; coupled with her upper chest, tops of her breasts and face, she was a beautiful girl. Karen lowered her arms, stood there bare breasted and proud in her beauty. I saw her eyes glow with pride over her fine full breasts. Her tits were round and full capped with pink nipples and lay above her slender waist and atop her ribs, ribs that showed due to her slender frame.

Karen had always controlled boys with her pretty face and Playboy Bunny body. I think she was enjoying this feeling of being helpless. I could not understand what I had done to cause it but I loved the results. Karen walked forward and her tits jiggled and I puled her breasts to my face and sucked a nipple in as I thrust my hand up her skirt and into her thong to cup her ass. I jerked her forward and her arms locked around my head and her waist thrust into me as I took her without warning. Karen exclaimed "OH!" as her arms locked. I lifted Karen as I stood and enjoyed knowing she would feel utterly helpless with off her feet, pressed half naked to me with my hand on her butt holding her up.

I gently lay Karen on my bed and proceeded to kiss and suck her breasts as I had always wanted too. Licking her erect nipples and kissing every millimeter of her bare breasts. Her arms lock around my head at the same time my hand learned her ass. A finger traced her ass crack and she shuddered against me. K whimpered a little as I slowly took joy in her nubile body. I looked up and told her "you're my little slut now, a fuck toy" and Karen closed her eyes. I think she had a tear in the corner of her eye as my finger slowly entered her ass, she cringed against my violating hand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.