Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

It happened; our parents returned home. I thought Karen will panic, I was wrong. The parents were at work and we arrived home to an empty house the way it always was. Latchkey children playing incest games.

I told Karen I will meet you in a few minutes. I changed into shorts and opened the door to her room. Karen was still wearing her slut skirt, a short plaid skirt, thong and a tube top.

Sissy strip your cloths off and bend over your desk for me, I asked politely. Karen said are you crazy, mom could come home from work early or even dad. I laughed.

I walked up to Karen and bent her over her desk, her waist pinned by my hands to the wood. Karen's round, firm ass was stuck out and her short skirt barely covering her ass. I lifted her skirt and ripped off her panty, petting her smooth, firm ass cheeks. Karen screamed no, not in my ass again, she was crying.

I held her down and pulled my cock from my shorts, rubbing the head against her wet pussy lips and her butt. I parted her legs with my foot and Karen resisted, crying, No!

I jammed my cock into her cunt as hard as I could and pushed it home as deep as I could. My belly bumped her ass with each thrust into her tight pussy. In this position she was even tighter than normal. I shoved my hands up her tube top to maul her breasts and handle them roughly.

I demanded, whose little whore are you?

Karen grunted as I raped her, you, yours always, yours she cried.

Karen was crying as I pulled her ass into each thrust, with each stroke the head of my cock bottomed out.

She moaned and whimpered as I used her like a slut, her beautiful prefect tits just toys now as her cunt was pleasured.

Karen was crying and saying, I love you brother, I love you.

I came so hard I thought blood would be on a busted vein in my cock. I laid atop Karen with my cock still in her and my hands gripping her pretty boobs.

Karen said, I have been thinking, we will place my mattress on the floor so that when you take me, mom will not hear the bed. Karen smiled, she loved being used.

We sat on her sofa in her room after we washed my sperm off my sister's thighs and cunt. Sitting there with her naked breasts mere toys as I read a book and felt her up.

Karen looked at me and asked do you love Bridget or Jess as much as me?

I pulled her head by the hair to me, and pressed her face to mine, Karen your mine, now and forever, was all I said.

Later that night I rode my moped over to play B-ball with Jess. Jess the child woman, the sexy nymph. Jessica is so slender and womanly with those great killer legs, legs I love to touch.

I took jess to the pool house and told strip for me baby. Jess was wearing a slut skirt and blouse. She put on a DVD and danced around the room slowly with a sexy sway to her hips.

Jess removed her blouse one button at a time and made me wait as she stripped slowly. Button after button, turning her back and opening her blouse with her back turned to me and her hips swaying to the music as she held her blouse open, as she turned she closed the garment.

Jess's hips moving, her long legs there on show and she opened her blouse. Jess had on a small, white bra with a blue bow between her breasts. Slowly her blouse descended and fell to the floor.

Jessica tortured me and danced in her slut skirt and bra. Her small pretty tits encased in white cotton and always moving to the beat of the music. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra and slowly brushed off the shoulder straps while holding the cups to her breasts.

Jess turned her back to me and tossed her bra aside, lifting her skirt and crossing her arms to hide her bare boobs. She turned and danced, then turned again, her butt there on view and her sleek back so sexy, jess removed her skirt, cupped her tits and danced for me. Her long legs so pretty and her flat belly so sexy. Jess had the best skin I had ever seen, skin all over her pretty body.

Jess slowly lowered her hands, first the tops of her breasts were visible, then her nipples and finally her perfect little tits. Jess moved her hips like a snake. Her hands lowered her panties and that pretty cunt slowly came into view.

We heard a car horn. Jess quickly gathered her clothing and ran into the bathroom. I thought my cock would explode.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.