Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

Karen and I were at the end of our free time alone. Since my parents left I had turned Karen into my little whore, made her dependent on me and fucked my sister into loving me. I had also seduced and fucked my pretty little half-sister Jessica and made my other half-sister Bridget my whore. I am not sure but knowing Jess and Bridget were both my cousin and a half-sisters made it better. But the one I wanted had always been pretty, sexy Karen my older sister. I had fulfilled every fantasy I had about my sister Karen and screwed her mouth, cunt and butt. I had cum inside my older sister so much it was a sin.

Karen and I were home and awaiting the parents. I walked into her room and said, strip off your blouse and bra sis, time to feel you.

Karen answered, don't you ever get enough of my breasts?

Nope sis, you have the tits I love to play with and feel.

Karen asked what about Bridget and Jessica, you love their boobs too?

Karen your tits are the ones' I wanted! Your sister tits have always been my dream; said as I felt my sister up.

I sat and pulled her to my lap and held her tits as I kissed Karen. Kissing her pretty slim neck and taking her nipples into my mouth. Karen moaned with pleasure and I started to play with her thighs and pet het thighs and the front of her thong. I lowered her thing and held her pussy, wet and sweet in my palm.

Karen said I am your whore now, with a smile.

Karen eyes glowed as my fingers petted her pussy lips and her wet cunt spread as my thumb entered her. Karen said, oh God as I kissed and petted my big sister, her sweet tits in my mouth. Karen shocked me and said "I want your baby inside my belly" and I smiled. "Someday, Karen you and the girls will all have my baby. We will live together and I will get all my sister's pregnant".

Karen cried with pleasure as I stroked and petted her to another orgasm. "Fuck my mouth" she begged and she moved to her knees and took my cock out and kissed the head.

I love this monster in my mouth and cunt but I hate you fucking my asshole, she said with a serious look.

Karen your butt is mine as much as your other holes, all you girls take it in all three holes.

Damn, Karen said, you fucked little jess in the butt too? I smirked, jess has a tight everything.

Karen looked serious, held my face and asked, do you love jess or Bridget more than me? I said no sister I have always loved you and always will. You're my sister and my wife, Karen beamed as she heard that.

Mom and dad will never understand this she said. We will have to cool it when they are around. Karen smiled and said what is you get me pregnant?

Mom would die I laughed.

I took Karen to her room and laid her on the bed and put my cock inside her sweet cunt, she lay on her back her legs spread and her thighs apart as I knelt between her pretty legs. As my cock entered my sister's tight cunt I thought this is what sisters are for!

In the months ahead my three sister whore's made my life heaven. Having sex with your older sister is every boys dream and my half-sister cousins made my plate full. Sitting with two naked sisters and fondling them as a third naked sister sucks your cock is not underrated. Pity was none of them were gay or bi and they wanted cock and not pussy. I love Karen, Bridget and Jessica. In the years ahead all three have nice babies for their brother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.