Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

Jessica was 14 and very pretty, a tall, slim child woman with small breasts and a grown woman's legs. I had noticed last year she had models legs. All that basketball was not for nothing, jess had legs, long, slim girlish legs, Paris Hilton legs. Jess had long hair and a pert little nose with freckles and blond California Girl looks.

I was playing basketball with Jess and teasing her and eyeing that pretty filly. There was both something womanish and also girlish about Jess. Her small breasts were not a put off as I thought how tight and firm they would be to touch and kiss. Now that I was fucking my sister Karen and my half sister Bridget it gave me great confidence.

Jessica was my half-sister but I was going to fuck her. As we played I teased jess and told her she should play Basketball as a skin and me the shirt, Jess smirked, "ya sure like that is going to happen" she laughed.

I told jess" ya your right, girls can't take their shirts off like a guy" as I removed my t-shirt and she smirked back.

So you want to see my tits then cousin? And she laughed.

Jess you got great little tits but I am your cousin! said as I smiled.

Jess ripped her t-shirt off and over her head, her elastic sports bra made her little tits nearly visible. Jess put her hands on the hem of the sports bra and said "dare me"

Go for it jess, show them puppies said with a wink in my eye.

Jess pulled that little, tight sports bra off and her small A sized boobs jiggled and her little hard red nipples stared at me. "Beat me at B-Ball and you can fuck me" she dared.

Jess and I played hoops and I was surprised and out did myself, now maybe she let me win but I won. As we played her hard boobs keep rubbing against me, flattened on my chest and were always there. Girlish tits but so firm and pretty.

I took jess by the hand and lead her behind her garage and I looked into her eyes. I reached out and took her hands and held little jess's hands above her head. Kissing her long and hard.

Wow, Jess exclaimed. I wanted to screw jess for one year, she may have been a child woman but she moved sexy and was a sexy girl. "So now your going to fuck me now, like my sister and your sister are not enough?"

I did not back down and told jess, Yes! I leaned in and she returned my kiss. I pulled this nymph close and ran my hands over her smooth skin, skin so tight and toned in made me crazy. I reached down and stripped jess's pants and panty off her slim frame.

I stood back and looked at my lovely nymph of a cousin. Her slender body was so girlish and her woman's hot legs made her half a woman. Damn jess you're a sexy bitch came out of my mouth.

I stripped off my cloths and we were kissing my hands wandered jess and played with her firm, toned ass and I lifted her left leg and touched my cock head against her wet hairless grotto. I looked in her eyes and slowly pressed inside my younger half-sister's pussy. Yes!!!! she yelled.

I made love to my half-sister slowly taking her to new heights. We needed a bath to wash off her virgins blood. Jess shivered as I lead her to the pool house shower. Jess said "I know you're my brother but I love".

Jess gave the best blow job I ever had. She must have had inherited it from her sisters. Three girls and all sucked cock like a pro.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.