Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

I awoke and looked at Karen. She lay on her pretty belly and her naked butt was like a sore thumb sticking out. I loved her butt so much and loved to play with it and fuck it. Karen was half awake and we talked. Karen is small in height, slender and has a C cup with long pretty hair and a beautiful face. Karen is the prettiest girl in High school and she is mine.

Karen why did it upset you so much that I will be having sex with Bridget?

It is just I wanted to be the only sister you have sex with and I...

Karen you are my only sister and she looked sheepy.

Well we have a sister, Bridget is out half-sister. My eyes were round like saucers and she continued; it is not what you think, dad did not have sex with his sister. He was a sperm donor.

I blurted out a sperm donor for his own sister and winked, just like me. I smiled ear to ear.

No silly not like you think and she laughed. Aunt wanted a baby and uncle has a low sperm count and they could not afford much when they were in College. Dad was picked as the donor and they monitored the baby and Bridget is our cousin and also half-sister.

So cousin Jessica, I asked?

Karen explained that Jess was also our cousin and half-sister.

I smiled and Karen hit my arm, NO! Your not going to fuck little Jessica, she is only a baby. I will not share you with two other women.

I smiled and laughed, you do what I want and when I want.

Karen pulled her face and said Jess is flat chested.

Jessica is a tall, willowy blond girl of 14. She is very slender and has small breasts but she is sexy in a little girl way. She is a basketball player and has wonderful sleek legs and a pert little ass and small girlish boobs with a models face. Clean cut symmetrical features with a small straight nose. Sometimes in my dreams before I nailed my sister I would jerk off thinking of sexy Jess.

I told Karen well maybe in the future I will also enjoy little jess and she pulled her face. Get Bridget over here today I told her.

During the day I amused myself by taking a shower and calling K in.

Strip naked baby so your little brother can fuck that hot little body. I motioned to the shower and watched Karen undress. She removed her t-shirt slowly and pulled her shorts and panty down saying, please not in the ass today.

I lifted my naked sister into the shower and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pressed her against the wall and turned on the water.

Your just my slut now Karen. I pressed m mouth to hers and raped her mouth with my tongue. Running my hands over wet sister and her pussy was already wet when I tested it with my finger. Sliding a finger inside her as she moaned.

Oh God; put it in me, she cried as my cock slowly entered my sisters wet cunt. I bounced her up and down on my cock and she cried as I fucked her.

You bastard, fuck me, hurt me, use me she moaned as I screwed sis. This is what an older sister was for. I have plans for both Bridget and now for little Jessica.

At 5PM Bridget arrived in her car. Karen brought her into the living room.

I do not want to do this, she said to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.