Cindy - Cover

Cindy

Copyright© 2004 by Lekhiket

Chapter 1: Cindy's Discovery

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Cindy's Discovery - A true tale of how a young wife and mother seeking sexual fulfillment outside marriage discovers an unexpected aspect to her own sexuality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   Cheating   BDSM   Oral Sex  

Cindy and Gene met in the school auditorium at a parent's organization meeting. They each had children in the 4th grade, though not in the same class. They were both in their late 30's, both well educated, both married. Their spouses were vaguely acquainted. Cindy and Gene became casual friends, as so many of the other parents at the school were. At first, theirs was just a casual acquaintance, but the more they talked, the more interesting it became. They had common interests and attitudes. They were both good-looking people. Cindy was tall, slim, and blue eyed, with darkening long blonde hair. Gene was a big guy, taller, heavier, and athletic, with dark hair and eyes. They were always participating with their children and spouses at school meetings, church activities, baseball games, and cub scout meetings. There was an attraction between them, and they made a point finding each other whenever they were at the same event. Cindy flirted with Gene a little, and he responded. Cindy always tried to look a little sexier than usual if she knew she was going to see him. But at first, a little flirting was all that happened.

In the fall, the Cub Scouts sponsored a family camping trip, and dozens of parents and children came for a weekend in the outdoors. The weather was perfect: clear, cool and crisp. The kids had a great time playing games and running around the woods, and the parents had a great time watching their kids and enjoying the great outdoors. Cindy loved the outdoors, although she was not an experienced camper. But Gene was an outdoors guy, and he enjoyed showing his son and the scouts how to pitch a tent and identify the different kinds of trees. Cindy and Gene had been keeping company all day as their sons ran around in the woods and set up camp, and there were some moments when casual hugs and touches lingered longer than usual. However, with the kids and other parents around all the time, nothing more intimate than a few soulful looks were exchanged.

In the evening, as dinner was being prepared by some of the other parents, Gene asked Cindy if she's like to take a walk, and she eagerly accepted. They walked off down the dirt road, and then angled off on a trail that went down to the lake. After they were safely out of sight of camp, Cindy put her hand into his, and they walked hand in hand down to the lakeshore just as the last trace of the sun went under the horizon. It was a picture perfect spot, with the pink-orange clouds above the darkening waters of the lake. They talked for a moment about how much fun they were having, but the talk stopped when Cindy stepped up to Gene, face to face, and put her arms around him. They hugged, and then they kissed. That first kiss was very long and very passionate, and all their pent up desire for each other emerged. Gene dropped his hands to her butt, pulling her tightly up against him. She could feel his erection. He could feel that her jeans were skintight. Out of breath, they broke the kiss and just held each other tightly.

Gene could also tell she wasn't wearing a bra under her loose sweatshirt, and to him, that was an invitation. He slipped his hands up under her sweatshirt, caressing her back. Cindy wiggled up tighter against his chest, complaining that his hands were cold. He let them warm up a moment on her back, and then pushed her away from him slightly so he could see her eyes. Face to face, a few inches apart, he looked into her eyes as he slowly brought his hands under her sweatshirt, across her tummy, and lightly grazed across her nipples. Cindy's blue eyes remained locked with his until his fingers brushed across her erect nipples, when she shivered from the pleasure, closed her eyes, and tilted her face toward his to be kissed. A moment later, Gene's still cold hands caressed her small warm breasts, and she shuddered with a mini-orgasm just from his touch as they kissed. She had wanted this so bad, needed it for so long. Gene's touch felt so good. As darkness fell over the lake, they kissed passionately. This was what she wanted.

Alas, they had to get back to camp for dinner with the kids. As they walked back, hand in hand, the electricity flowed. Gene told her to just follow his lead when the kids were in bed, whatever that meant. Just before they got back to the circle of light that marked the camp, she released his hand. They were married to other people. Their children were here, and the school gossips were here. People will talk. They would have to be careful.

After dinner, things gradually quieted down as some of the kids, exhausted from running around all day, finally crashed and went to sleep. Some of the tired parents also said goodnight and drifted off to their tents. Gene, Cindy, and a dozen other parents sat around the campfire in the cool night air and talked about kids, teachers, school, scouts, politics, and all the usual topics for over an hour as the campfire burned lower. People gradually drifted away one by one, until Cindy and Gene were the only ones left. Each of them had a tent nearby with a sleeping child in it. Cindy stared into the burning embers of the fire and told Gene she was ready.

Gene put out the fire with a bucket of water and stirred the embers. He told her was going to check on his son first, and then he would leave camp quietly. They should leave separately and meet on the road down at the bridge, which was out of sight of camp. Gene walked off in one direction, and Cindy walked off in the other.

It was really dark, and after staring at the fire for hours, Cindy's eyes had not adjusted to the darkness. After stumbling around a little, she finally found her tent and quietly opened the zipper. Her son was sleeping soundly. She got her jacket and closed up the tent. Trying to walk as quietly as she could through the campsite, she slowly moved off in the darkness towards the road. Cindy was tense with excitement. She had never been unfaithful to her husband before, although she had dreamed about it often. Now she was not just giving in to temptation, she was being the temptress. She had been doing everything she could all day to give Gene the signals that she was available, and he had responded. Now, after 12 years of an ever-duller marriage, she was probably going to have sex tonight with another man. She wanted it. She was very excited.

Gene was pleasantly surprised that Cindy had come on to him so strongly. It was an opportunity he wasn't going to pass up. She had made it clear that she was available; he was going to find out just how far this little fox was willing to go.

When Cindy finally got to the bridge, Gene was waiting. They embraced and kissed, and he slipped his hand under her loose sweatshirt and massaged her breasts roughly. It didn't take long for her to get very aroused. Other than her doctors, and a few anonymous gropers, Gene was the first man besides her husband to touch her breasts in almost 20 years. Unfortunately, her husband had lost interest in both her breasts and the rest of her. Her husband's sexual interests were limited to the missionary position once a week. Cindy had grown more and more determined to recapture the thrill of sex from the early days before children. Now, standing in the dark on a dirt road in the woods, she could tell by the warmth and tingle in her belly that the thrill was back.

Gene tried to slip his fingers into her jeans, but they were skintight. He broke off the kiss, unbuttoned the top button of her blue jeans, and meeting no resistance, slid the zipper down. To his surprise and pleasure, he saw only skin and pubic hair in the dim light. No panties. This woman knew what she wanted. He slipped his hand into her open jeans and caressed her prominent pubic mound as they stood there in the middle of the road. The jeans were too tight to do much other than rub her pussy a little, but she clearly loved it. He told her to button her pants as he concentrated on finding them a more private spot.

The stars were bright, but there was no moon out that early, so it was still pretty dark. Cindy wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she was following Gene's lead, just as he had told her. He held her hand as they walked carefully through the dark woods, occasionally stumbling over log or getting snagged on a vine. She loved being in the woods, day or night, so this was actually an exciting adventure for her, but she was now totally lost and disoriented. She hoped Gene would be able to find their way back out. Finally, he stopped in little grassy clearing. She could see stars overhead, but the woods were totally dark all around.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.