Dear Tutor - Cover

Dear Tutor

Copyright© 2004 by Clystra49

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An open letter to Dear Tutor, in which a would-be submissive begins to open her heart and share her secrets (both real and imagined) with her mentor.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher BDSM sex story

His hands traced a lazy pattern along the inside of my upper thighs, stopping just short of the apex. As he continued this intimate caress, his eyes roamed upwards, taking in the obvious wetness of my newly shorn labia and engorged clitoris, my rapid breathing, elongated nipples shading to a dark purple, and the swift pulsing of my heart in the veins of my neck. His attention drawn once again to the swell of my breasts, the turgid nipples, he rose from his chair and leaned over my body, his erection pressing into my abdomen.

With surprising gentleness, his tongue flicked softly across the aching tip of my right nipple. Pain and pleasure exploded simultaneously, though I could not have said which held the upper hand. An animal-like groan was torn from me as my hips pushed upwards against his growing hardness, which only served to bring my erect clit into contact with his weighty ball sac as it hung between my legs. I was almost there, and he knew it. He allowed me to continue this tortured humping for a few seconds more, and then reached up and untied the twine from around my nipple. The pain was intense, my every thought concentrated on the searing fire exploding within this tiny lump of flesh, all thoughts of orgasm forgotten. The gleam in his eye confirmed that he'd again brought me back from the edge, as he listened to my whimpers of frustration.

Leaning slightly to his left, he took the other nipple into his mouth, his teeth closing around the base, his lips suckling. What had been an insistent tingle and throb roared to a crescendo, feeling as if a knife were shearing through my flesh. Mewling became growling as I thrashed uncontrollably beneath him, feeling the blood pounding within my abused flesh. As the intense pain began to subside somewhat, I became conscious of the intensity with which he observed my reactions, his eyes fixed upon my face in fascination as he slowly loosed the string, now using only his tongue to coax me into accepting that he now held total control. As my body sagged against the unyielding table, he pushed what had become in the intervening moments a steel-hard erection against my flesh.

With a defeated groan, I felt him begin to lift himself slide down my body, our flesh barely in contact, and then his touch was gone entirely. He waited, patiently, for me to regain control, my harsh breathing and sweat-chilled body shivering. When at last my soft groans subsided, his fingers once again pinned my labia against my thighs, and he lunged forward swiftly, but allowed only the engorged tip of his shaft to penetrate me. Playing maddeningly at my entrance, he would rotate his hips, sink another half-inch and then withdraw completely, dragging his shaft against the top of my slit and the inflamed nubbin protruding from its sheath. As he repeated this motion ceaselessly, teasing my clit then returning to sink himself within me, each time a bit slower and deeper, I felt my orgasm begin to build. My thighs tensed and began to quiver, that electric tingling flowing now in waves, centering, unstoppable.

"Now?" he asked. In answer, my hips lunged upwards, capturing him deep inside me, my body straining as he began to pound relentlessly against my flesh. One final deep stroke and he buried himself against my cervix, holding there unmoving. "Give it to me," he whispered. My mind went away as it began, building higher, stronger, more urgent than ever before. I screamed as he held himself hard inside me, wave after intense wave grasping his massive cock, our bodies awash in slick fluids. He remained, unmoving, until the last, the smile on his face wondrous, and then began to slowly withdraw.

"That was so beautiful, something I'd barely hoped for. To be able to see you cum, and to feel it, me inside you. You've given me an incredible gift, one I will never forget. Now, I think, it is time to untie you before something untoward occurs." At this reference, I suddenly became acutely aware of the churning inside me, the urgent need for release from more than the ropes. Georges swiftly untied each leg, then came around to the head of the table and released the rope binding my hands and helped me to sit up. My thighs trembling, knees threatening to give way, he led me slowly down the hallway to the bathroom. Once there, he positioned me and gently slid the plug out, then turned and went through the door, closing it softly behind him.

When I'd finished, I returned to the dining area to find it empty, all trace of our 'play' removed. He must have heard my quiet footsteps in the hall, and called to me from the opposite end. "In here, my love," I heard him say. Following the sound of his voice, I found him sitting upon his bed, his erection undiminished. Seeing him this way, my past guilt at my selfishness rebounded. He knew from my pained _expression what I'd been thinking, and at once put up his hand.

"Did you think we were through, my dear?" he asked quietly. Before I could respond, he stood and grasped my hands, leading me to the side of the bed. Through gestures and words, he placed me upon the bed, kneeling, my back to him, and then lowered my head and chest to the pillow he'd placed there, softly stroking my back to ease the tension he saw in me. "I know you've never done this before. I will tell you now that neither have I, but it is something I've always wanted. Will you do this for me? Please, tell me".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.