Haircut - Cover

Haircut

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: One reader said he had his hair cut by his sister when she was topless. A few have asked me to expand on these memories but in truth there's not a lot more I can say, but here goes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Petting   Voyeurism   .

I want to take this time to thank all of those who have mailed me with their nice comments. The overriding response to my First Wife story was, oh yes I remember doing that when I was young. I played strip poker with my sister or the girl next door or I owned a mini. One even said he had his hair cut by his sister when she was topless. A few have asked me to expand on these memories but in truth there's not a lot more I can say, but here goes.


It all started when I was sitting watching the telly when my pretty young girlfriend came down from her bath.

"Want me to cut your hair?" she had asked, it needed cutting badly but with the mortgage payments and all those bill there was never enough money left over for things like hair cuts.

"Yeah, that I'll be great," I said looking up and to my surprise she hadn't gotten dressed but had just pulled on some clean knickers and had a towel across her shoulders.

"Dressed like that you can cut my hair anytime," I said with a big leery smile on my face.

If you can say one thing about my girlfriend you got to say she had beautiful tits. Everything else is ok but those tits were just heaven.

I sat up straight as she welded the scissors and comb about until there was a big pile of clipping on the floor.

"Tell you what," I said with out moving my head, "from now on you're always going to cut my hair like this."

"Oh yeah," she said with a giggle, "in your dreams."

"No, I'm serious," I said.

A few weeks later she offered to cut my hair again and I agreed but only if she took her top and bra off first; after a few giggles she did. After that she would take her top off with out being told and I would sit there in heaven while she trimmed me.

After about the forth or five time she had cut my hair we were at her mother's house alone and she suggested that my hair needed trimming as we out that night.

"Ok," I said, "go and get your scissors then."

I pulled out a stool and sat down and waited. She returned in a few minutes and started on me.

"Hey, get your top off," I said.

"Please not here," she said, "my mother or brother may come home at any time."

"Top off or no haircut," I said sternly.

"Ok, ok," she sighed and pulled her thin knitted top off and unclipped her bra.

"That's better," I said and let her get on with it.

She had just about finished when the front door opened.

"Oh shit," she squealed and grabbed her top and pulled in on quickly.

It was her brother and he poked his head around the door and said hello.

"Are you cutting hair?" he said, "perhaps you could do mine too."

"Yes sure," she said, "I'm about finished here."

"Right thanks sis," he said, "we'll do it in my room, ok."

A couple of last snips and she was finished and then she disappeared upstairs. I pulled the vacuum cleaner out and swept up my cuttings and then went to make some tea. When I sat down again there on the floor in full display was her discarded bra. I picked it up and pushed it behind some cushions then went to relieve myself.

Her brother's bedroom was next door the bathroom and the walls are not very thick. I could hear them talking and her giggling. After I had relieved myself I walked along the landing to his door, her words were louder now.

"Stop that," she said but with a further giggle.

The bedroom door was not quite closed and between the door and the jam I could see some of his room.

"Stop it or I'll cut your ear off," she said again with a giggle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.