Las Vegas Nights - Cover

Las Vegas Nights

by Heathen57

Copyright© 2004 by Heathen57

Romantic Sex Story: Fourth in a series, Wolf Creek Pass, Silverton, and Canyon Trilogy being the previous ones. The couple vacation in Vegas where Dave finds out about another facet of Mickey. And some other surprises.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   .

Authors Note: This is the fourth story in a series using the same main characters. The others in order are: Wolf Creek Pass, Silverton, and Canyon Trilogy. Even though this story will stand alone, I suggest you read the previous stories for background of these characters.

The big diesel was purring as we moved along Highway 93 toward Boulder Dam. Mickey was sitting in her usual place on the couch looking out the windows and enjoying the desolate beauty of the desert as we ate up mile after mile.

Things had changed between us since our time at the Grand Canyon. It was there that I had finally admitted to myself, but most importantly to her, that I was in love with her. To my great relief, she admitted the same. The extra day we spent there was not for playing tourist, but rather for some serious conversation -- and, of course, some time for love making.

The discussions centered on problems that could arise from our obvious age difference. It was more of a problem for me as she took it all in stride. She seemed to think that love would help us over the big problems and the smaller ones were not worth thinking about.

I still had the nagging fear that she might grow tired of me and want someone closer to her own age. Perhaps she was right. Why not enjoy the time we had together? My first wife and I had finally decided to do just that, but then she had been shot down in a store robbery.

I had to pull off for a security inspection before we approached the dam. The officer was polite enough, but they had to inspect our entire vehicle. They checked the interior for explosives, looking at every cubby and drawer. Mickey was a little concerned as they looked through everything. As the officer checked the interior with Mickey inside, another officer and I opened the luggage compartments so they could see the storage. All the storage was clear and they could see inside with ease. They checked the holding tanks making sure that there were no dangerous chemicals around. Finally the ordeal was over, and they allowed us to button things up and continue. Mickey settled back on the couch still tense, but she relaxed as we moved closer to the dam.

I slowed down for the parking lot at Hoover Dam. I needed to stretch my legs, and I was sure that Mickey would like to look around a little. I pulled in and we shut the coach down. We made the walk across the parking lot with Mickey stopping along the way to stretch and bend in different ways to get the kinks out. I marveled once again at the sheer sexiness of her lithe body. Two men were heading toward their car as she bent at the waist to touch the ground. One was so intent on observing her tight ass in her jeans that he walked into the bumper of a car, bruising his shin and setting the alarm off at the same time. He hurriedly limped away to catch up with his buddy.

As I tore my eyes from the same sight that had caused him so much pain, I looked between her legs and saw her beautiful eyes dancing in amusement. As I approached she straightened upright and was desperately trying to keep from laughing out loud.

"You little tease," I said, snaking my arm around her waist. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"I really started out stretching, but when I saw them staring, I decided to give them something to look at. The way he walked straight into that car was funny."

"Yeah, it was pretty funny." I pulled her closer so our hips were touching. She slipped her arm around me in return.

"I love you, Dave."

There was no hesitation on my part, for I had by now thrown aside my doubts. "I love you too, Mickey. Very much." This earned me a smile that melted my heart, and a very firm squeeze.

We made our way to the dam. There was enough time, so we did the Discovery Tour. It took us a little over three hours since Mickey was so interested in everything. We went down the tunnels and saw the generators, watched the movies, did the whole thing. Mickey's obvious delight in everything made me take notice as well. I was turning from a cynical old man into someone who was interested, even eager to explore all that life had to offer.

We made it back to the coach around five in the afternoon. We decided to push onward to Las Vegas, seeing the lights of the city just around dusk I pulled the coach into a campground just inside the city. We paid the fee and pulled into our assigned space.

Mickey was ready to start making dinner when I stopped her and told her to pack a suitcase. She looked at me strangely, but did as I asked. I put what I needed into a separate case. We locked up the coach and went to the office, where I made some phone calls. Within a half hour, a cab pulled up and we got in. On the way to the strip, Mickey asked me what we were doing.

"I thought that you deserved to get out of the confines of the bus, and the only way to experience this city is to stay there. We have a bungalow suite at the MGM Grand waiting for us."

This information earned me a big hug and a kiss. As we started down the strip, Mickey's eyes became huge at all the lights and glitter for which this place is famous. The cab driver was typical for this town and after a harrowing ride; we were sitting in front of the entrance to the MGM Grand hotel. The valet opened the door and we stepped out. Mickey was admiring the décor as I handed the clerk my platinum card and signed us in. In a short time, we were ensconced in our bungalow. I tipped the bellman as Mickey marveled at the furnishings. I closed the door and pulled her into my arms.

"Do you approve?"

"God, I can't believe this place Dave. It is perfect."

"You deserve to have a nice room to relax after a hard day of gambling and shopping."

"Thank you, Dave. I love it." Then she pulled me down and kissed me. "And I love you too."

I answered her with a kiss of my own that lasted until we both needed air. She leaned back until she could look up into my eyes. "You want to try out the bed and see if it is as comfortable as it looks?"

I smiled back. "How about we get something to eat first? There is a great buffet here and then we can gamble a while. Have you ever played the slot machines?" She shook her head. "You'll like them. They're a lot of fun."

"I guess I am hungry. Why don't you feed this poor deprived girl and show her a good time before you take advantage of her." She flashed me that heart-pounding smile and grabbed my arm.

My guess was close to the mark about Mickey's love of the slot machines. The first time she hit, she was practically jumping up and down as the bells went off and the lights flashed. She had only won $40.00, but from her reaction, it could have been a million. I pointed to the blackjack tables and told her to find me there when she got tired.

Mickey finally came in a few hours later and stood behind me. I had a jack of spades showing and waved off another card. The dealer went to the other three at the table and finally to himself. He had 12 showing and brought up a nine. When I turned my hole card revealing an ace of clubs for 21, I could feel Mickey grin behind me. I took my winnings and relinquished my seat. I cashed in at a little over $200.00 to the good, and took my tired, but excited, woman to our room.

Our excitement of the day transferred into our lovemaking that night. Mickey was insatiable, climaxing several times from my fingers and tongue before I ever entered her. She was so hot that we both climaxed shortly after I slid into her pussy. By then she was so exhausted that she slipped into a deep slumber as soon as I pulled out. I pulled the covers over us, and after snuggling up beside her, joined her in a dreamless sleep.

I opened my eyes the next morning to look at the still sleeping form next to me. The cover had been kicked off, revealing her beautiful body. I gazed at her soft curves as she lay on her side, her breasts rising and falling with each breath she took. I still could not comprehend that this lovely woman would want to stay with me, but I thanked my lucky stars that she did. Looking closer, I noticed several very light, thin lines at the top of her thighs and up along the bottom of her butt. I vowed to ask about them sometime, but for now I eased out of the bed so as not to wake her. She moved just a bit but then settled back into slumber.

I called down to room service, and then jumped into the shower. I finished quickly since I didn't have another body to work on, and then got out to awaken Mickey. She gave me a quick kiss and a smile, thanking me for the night before, and then headed for the shower.

There was a knock at the door signaling our breakfast. As the young man wheeled the cart in, Mickey came out of the bathroom in nothing but a smile. She stopped mid-stride, so shocked that it took a second for her to react and cover herself. The bellhop was standing there openmouthed. Mickey broke the standoff by taking the towel from her hair and covering herself. The bellhop turned beet red and quickly took his tip and left. Mickey was giggling when I turned around.

"Talk about bad timing! I didn't know you had ordered breakfast."

"Yeah, but you can be assured that if we order room service, there will be a fight to see who gets to deliver it, in hopes of a repeat performance."

"God. I am so embarrassed! What if I see him in the hallway or something?"

"Don't worry Mickey. They see all kinds of things, but I'm sure you made his day. I know you make mine."

"You are so sweet." She came over and gave me a kiss. "Now what's for breakfast?"

While we ate, we discussed the day's agenda. Mickey looked at the guide that was published by the Chamber of Commerce that showed the sights in and around the city. A trip to the local candy factory was a must, then some shopping at the shops along the strip, and finally dinner at Emeril's.

We dressed, taking time to tease, tickle, and fondle each other, then headed out to start the day's adventure.

The tour at the candy factory had one highlight -- the enrobing machine that had a curtain of chocolate through which the centers passed through. Mickey commented that she wished we could come back after hours and she could pass under it and then have me eat all the chocolate from her body.

The walk through the shops turned into an event that took most of the rest of the day. Mickey went into almost every shop and looked through their entire inventory, commenting on the styles and the prices. Even though I wasn't really interested in the merchandise, I enjoyed watching her enthusiasm as she checked everything. She wasn't buying anything. After I reminded her that we were going to dinner and she needed a nice dress, she got down to some serious power shopping.

She said she wanted to surprise me and asked if she could look for something on her own. I handed her a credit card that I had already set up for her signature. With a quick kiss she was off.

I wandered back toward the hotel, stopping in at a jewelry store. Spotting what I wanted, I talked to the gold smith and was assured that what I wanted would be ready in about an hour. I stopped into a coffee shop to pass the time. After I picked up my purchase, I headed back to the room to get a little writing done and to get ready.

6:00 P.M. found me in a lounge at the hotel awaiting the grand unveiling. Mickey had come in carrying her purchases. She was talking about all the wonderful shops she had seen and what she had found. One shop had really caught her fancy. Called Sephora, it was a woman's dream for make-up and body products. Being male, the descriptions of bath oils, eye shadows, and foundations were completely foreign to me. But the enthusiasm that she displayed convinced me that it was very important. I had already finished my shower and shave, so I dressed and told her where to meet me when she was ready.

The conversation around me slowed to a few whispers so I looked up. There was Mickey, standing in the entrance, wearing a deep blue dress that came to mid calf. The slit on the side revealed her very sexy legs almost to her hip with each step. The top was cut to show the cleavage of her breasts. With her hair swept back into an elegant bun, she looked like a model fresh from the runway.

She spotted me at my table and started toward me. I noticed that every male head turned as she passed. Then I saw her glance to the side and a small smile formed on her lips. She was attracting attention and she was basking in it. I stood when she got closer, and as soon as she got to me, she reached out for my hands.

"Mickey, you are absolutely stunning."

She blushed a bit. "Thanks. I hoped you would like it." Then she took a quick glance over her shoulder. "Seems like the rest of the guys in here do as well."

"Yeah, they are just wishing they were me."

Mickey gave a low nervous giggle. I slipped my jacket on and she laid her arm on mine as we headed out the door.

Dinner was all you could expect from a restaurant of that caliber. As we were finishing our desserts, Mickey looked up from hers to catch me watching her. "What?" she asked.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are and how much I love you?"

"Yes you have, but I don't mind hearing it again."

I reached into my pocket and felt the small box I had put there earlier. "Ahhh. Before I forget it again, I got a little something that will go with your outfit."

I placed the small black velvet box on the table between us. She picked it up gingerly, as if it was going to suddenly collapse and disappear. She opened the lid and gasped in surprise. Inside was a gold heart, its edges sparkling with the red fire of small rubies. She turned it over and saw "For Mickey, Love, Dave." inscribed in the back. Tears sprang up as her eyes went from the box, to me, and back.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.