Adventures in Virtual Reality - Cover

Adventures in Virtual Reality

by Sean Luke Marshall

Copyright© 2004 by Sean Luke Marshall

Erotica Sex Story: 40 something man finally meets his online virtual girlfriend on her 18th birthday. The meeting is succesful beyond expectations.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   MaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow   .

Mary Mary Mother of Sex called him Luke. She also called him Pops. He didn't like that. Mary stopped.

It was true Luke was much older. She was also older than she said. Or was she? How much older or younger was up for debate. He chose not to answer her. She chose to mislead him with the truth. Eventually, she accepted him without reference to chronology.

After all he did make her feel as if her body were god. She could do anything with it. Sex was not just gymnastics but the discovery of the self. Yes, Luke promised Mary the world. He did deliver it.

He named her Mary Mary Mother of Sex. She was Luke's mind written into female codes. He was Mary Mary Mother of Sex. As her, he had a gig. He had the voice of her angel.

Luke had a cunt and she had his dick. Life could be actually simple if you stretched the rules and played your imagination like a music box.

Luke:

Luke picked her up outside the news kiosk at the W. 4th Street subway station. She was nervous. He was frightened.

Yesterday was Mary's eighteenth birthday. She was in love. They were in lust.

Mary met Luke on the Internet. He was a poet, writer and teacher. She was a voice in a faded Dead Book Journal. She was searching for sex with understanding. On the Internet she found sex.

Most guys like to cyber, but she never found any of them satisfying. There was never any imagination.

Luke knew words. He brought her to the inside.

Every day the conversations grew wilder, more outrageous and completely a turn on.

I cannot meet you until you are 18. You understand that? Right? Luke figured if she were not 18, and older, perhaps the desire would drive her out of her lies.

She could not be 17. Turns out, she was. She did not lie.

Mary used a candle on her cunt the day Luke sent Mary pictures of his ejaculating cock.

She took her own cherry with a candle she had found under the sink. She washed it with hot water and oiled it.

When she came that first time, the candle reached where her fingers could not. She was possessed with Luke. Mary knew it. He knew it. He never used this power to harm her. He directed her.

Soon after she called him Master, and wore his collar. She believed he would never do anything to her without her consent. Luke never lied. He gave her the safe word. She convinced him she wanted to discover her many natures.

True, Mary wanted to please him and did. True, they both loved the tangle of pain and pleasure that came with a swift spanking or nipple clips: a hard slap on the ass or cunt did it for both of them.

Luke told Mary it was his choice. If he wanted her to dominate him, to switch, he wanted it. He maintained the power. She would comply. All Mary heard were the inner rumblings of her breath as she felt him sucking and biting her small nipples. She imagined it all as she rested her face in his lap as one sign of compliance.

Before they met, Mary wondered if he would remind her of her father. He didn't look like him, and perhaps that would be gross, as she put it. Actually, Mary liked the idea of fathers and daughters. She never thought that would happen to her, but she was open.

Yes, Luke was much older. He was not a young man with a raging cock. He was a man who knew the power and limits of his sexuality and never thought of himself first. He gave pleasure for he derived ecstasy from giving. He watched her come in his mind in many conversations over IM, email or on the phone.

Mary Mary Mother of Sex was absorbed by it all.

HISTORY

For almost ten months they had hundreds of shared orgasms. He advised her on boyfriends. He encouraged her to have pleasure with other men. He required only one thing. She would save her virginity for him. She would tell him everything she did.

He encouraged her to suck cocks, play with dicks and kiss the young guys for hours. He knew she would love him first, and he was never jealous. She had a full life. She had to experience it all. She needed to have the choice and chance to know her own sexual changes without him as well as with him. How else could she grow into the sexual slave he desired?

He wanted to watch her change the world. He wanted to feel her body grow with his child someday when she was ready to know that experience. He wanted to die in her arms, and then wish her a great new life. She would greatly outlive him, but that didn't matter. He also told her after they made love that first time, he would encourage her to have sex with other men. He would find them for them. He would find women for them. They would experiment with pleasure on a scale never before known.

Driving upstate New York they talked, he seemed much older than the conversations, yet he had the same sweet voice she knew on the telephone. Mary never liked to talk on the phone before she met him.

They didn't talk about sex as they drove up state to the private motel where they would spend their first day and night with the other. Before they left, he promised to not pressure her. He wouldn't. He didn't need to worry. She wanted him from the minute she felt his hand touch her face.

After they checked into the motel, they sat in their room laughing at the Indian motel clerk who showed no expression when he said I need a room for my daughter and myself. Your daughter is lovely, he said. Luke replied, and she fucks well too. The Indian clerk almost blushed.

They snuggled in the room holding hands. He was strange to her. She was beautiful to him, and they drank some wine, and finally she surprised Luke by kissing him gently and suddenly they were kissing hard, and out of breath, suddenly he stopped.

Talking again, he held her hands and touched her mouth and kissed her eyes, and told her over and over all the thousands of words she had loved in the ten months of their courtship.

RESISTANCE

Later that night after talk, dinner and more wine, Mary relaxed said she wanted to take a walk. She promised to return. When she returned, she told Luke she wanted him, but as she was her own worst enemy she planned to resist him. "Don't worry," she said. I will comply. Just want to fight all of it. I am not sure why.

Sitting on the bed, one leg curled, reached up to kiss Luke, he grabbed her tits hard. "No, not so hard, she said. Softer. I do like the taste of blood. You surprised me, that's all."

Mary bit his lips.

Luke fought and he lifted her ass off the bed. Tightening her hold on the soft bedding, she froze in place. Clinging to the cheap spread, he pushed her off the bed and rolled Mary on the floor.

Jumping back up on the bed, she pretended to box him. "You will not move me, she said, a second time."

Mary laughed at Luke's confusion.

Am I the master and he, slave?

Luke pushed and pulled and finally did move her. "I am just 90 fucking pounds, Mr... she giggled, but I ain't a weakling."

It was not just a case of winning or losing, stronger or weaker, but a process. "I do not want a young man, Mary yelled at him. "Give me a strong fucker, an old man with a wired dick."

May giggled when he tickled her.

"That's not fucken fair."

"Of course it is. All's fair, as it goes."

"OK, two can play that."

Luke didn't wait for Mary to attack him. Putting her in a half nelson, he turned her, sucked her breast, and fingered her rudely. Forcing her bottoms down over her ass. Unsnapping her bra. May let him handle her as she put it. "You think you can do what you want."

"Sure."

"Try and fuck me"?

Luke lifted her left leg. Mary turned and wrenched her leg away twisting it and losing her sneaker.

As he tried to pry open her from the right, Mary covered her left. Mary froze, crossed her legs, and pushed her cunt into the mattress.

They struggled and Mary was winning until Luke pulled at her underpants giving her a deep wedgie.

"No, that cuts. Stop, she said.

"Fuck you," he said. "You're the one who wanted this"

Wearing a short skirt Mary exposed her thong underwear to release the cut of the cloth in her crotch and ass.

Running into the bathroom suddenly, Mary shouted "I have to pee."

Locking the door on him, he could hear her laugh. "I want to suck your pee out of you," he shouted through the wood.

Mary emerged from the bathroom wearing soft flannel PJ's with clowns and little girls in a subtle pattern to provoke childhood. Dressed this way, she looked more and more like a little girl than a woman.

Her breasts were invisible, but Luke loved her. His eyes intent stoked her tits that pushed through the flannel not really more than buttons.

"I want you Luke," she said. "I decided that when I took walked around the motel yard. I was afraid that I could not love you, or that you would be too old. You aren't. Finally, when I decided that I really wanted you for keep, I decided to test you.

"I know I look like a child hungry for sex with a dirty old man, but so what, you look like a dirty old man afraid your cock might not get hard."

Luke tired of the game, but loving the attention, pulled at the waist of her pajamas. As they started to tear, as she resisted, pulling them sharply out of his hand, he released them.

"Thank you," she said, "that would not have been fair to have them ripped off."

Sitting propped against the headboard, Mary's knees drawn up, she smirked. "You have not won yet, but you are getting closer."

Mary relaxed and split her legs. Her panties exposed, her hands clasped, she rubbed the soft white cloth where the pubic hair darkened the fabric. Mary's cunt swollen, wet, opened widened as she pulled him down to suck her tits.

Captured, Luke unfolded her vulva and licking it, pushing the fabric back, Mary collapsed, and pulled his head down.

Luke played with her soft pubic curls. He kissed her softly, but his desire, obvious helped her toy with him.

Mary, quickly changing moods, kissed Luke, and they realized they both were hungry. Mary held his hands to her cunt, and she swirled pulling her underpants off, appreciating he places where Luke had opened and closed their mutual sexual windows. Of course, they were at different places. Mary wanted to do it all. She was not afraid. If he knew that she wanted to become a pornographer, a pimp, a slut, a woman who fucks for pleasure and profit, Luke would not have believed her. How can an 18-year-old woman appear almost as a child?

Mary never tired of telling Luke how she loved soft kisses and hard cocks. She prayed to be ravaged by six big dudes. You can watch, she told him.

"That is not all. I am also an elegant porcelain doll.

Catching her with her guard down, Luke pretended he had to pee real badly. When he got up to go the John he doubled back, and pulled the bottoms of Mary's PJ's down over her ass exposing her cheeks.

"I love your pissant ass," he said. "I want that reverse English buzz of fur between your legs that shows when you bend over. I dream of fucking your ass before I do your cunt."

Mary laughed. "Catch me, you old fucken man"

Mary wrenched up her pants. When he tried to stop her, she bit his hand on the knuckle. She drew blood. Full of it, Mary licked her lips and leaned in to kiss him. "Taste our blood, you fucker," she said pushing her finger down his chest and grabbing his cock when he tried to fondle her tits.

"You want these tiny fuckers," she said, flattening them with her hand. "I can make them disappear."

Flashing her tits Mary could not believe how fucked up she felt. She loved it. She wanted this man more now than on the telephone. She felt safe then, but what is the good of being safe.

"I will wait you out, cunt, Luke pointed at Mary.

"Want it. Here's my cunt grabbing it with both her hands, she flashed it, and then kicked away her underpants. Rubbing softly both sides of her vulva, Mary mesmerized by the intensity of the sensations and confrontation, followed his still movements. She didn't realize that Luke has a profound ear for language, body language and loved to fuck with a woman who had an attitude. He had a great one himself. He needed to know what the fuck was going on. Perhaps she might tell him if he chipped away at her hubris.

Mary tired of fucking around demanded that Luke do something.

Luke stared at her, brushed his day old beard with the back of his fingers, and watched silently as her upset grew.

"This pisses me off. Do something. Respond Fucker."

Mary leaned twisting her back and spread her legs forward, splitting them. Raising them, she opened her wet, glistening cunt and worked it.

"Here it is."

Luke didn't move. He smiled and refused to respond.

"What the fuck are you doing." Mary yelled as she fingered herself when Luke intentionally turned his back.

Angry, Mary hit him in the head with a newspaper Mary was reading on spread out on the bed.

Luke tired of the shit, turned her ass up, and said, "your ass will pay. This is how I fuck up smart ass teasing bitches."

"Please hit me. I love it. I'm not afraid of your sorry shit," she said. I want you to hit me so hard I see stars.

Mary screamed when he smacked her ass twice.

"Quiet," he said. "That fucken clerk will call the cops," Luke cautioned.

Mary pretended to scream louder. Quietly making faces, she mocked. Confused on how or if she loved Luke, she was crazed by their play.

"You play younger than my friends at school."

Luke doubled over laughing rolled onto the bed, spreading his legs out, and pulling open his fly.

"Now who the fuck is a cock tease," Mary sparked.

Shaking his sore hand after spanking her, Luke said. "Shit, I'll pee in my pants."

"I don't fuck piss pots."

Getting up fast, Mary pulled her bottoms back up and rubbed her cheeks where he had smacked. Exposing her bare cheeks to look at the pink hand reflected in the flesh, Luke tenderly rubbed the welts that stained her ass.

"I could hit you harder if that turned you on. I was not sure what you could take."

"I like that too much. You are a bad man. My mother warned me. Beware men who want women as little girls. I have one issue with that. I love playing the little girl Barbie doll. What you don't know, or maybe you sense it, that is only a mask. What do you think I really want, you fucker."

Brief Pleasures of Pain

Mary grabbed her pants pulling them back on. "No, not yet," she said. "Fuck you too. I want to trick, and not be tricked."

Mary smiled cursing Luke. He laughed not sure if she were teasing. Tempted to tell her she was cute when she ran her mouth, he figured that might piss her off.

Luke didn't give up. He pulled her PJ's down dragging them catching them on her toes.

The figures that decorated the pink flannel were crying not laughing now. Mary had won for a moment and her pants were up. She pulled them up to her chest daring him to try again. He did.

She pulled and he ripped them off again.

It was a tug of war that resembled sex. "Ah dear Sex, ' he said. "It is a glorious recreation."

Telling Mary this was a mistake. "Think I am playing," she hit him hard in the ass. "Fuck No."

Mary reversed roles and pulled at his shorts down by the pockets until they ripped.

Two can play this game.

"Shit," he said, "what the fuck will I wear out of here."

Laughing, they didn't stop until they had ripped off all their clothes.

Mary's bottoms tripped her up and she fell suddenly off the bed as she bounced on it.

"Shit, we are making too much noise, Mary. He will call the cops."

"Let him. I am 18. Fuck him. I will do as I please."

Mary sat on the edge of the bed spying Luke. What will he do?

Slipping the bottoms on again, her nostrils flared. She had won. No, he won. We won. All of the above seemed reasonable answers.

Nothing Luke had said mattered. He won her. She knew it. He could not imagine living without her. She needed him for as long as he lived. She would serve him.

Questions resolved Mary wet to the core smiled as she leaned into Luke who pretended to be dejected sitting on the side of the double bed.

Mary laughed silently. Luke heard her.

Removing his ripped shorts, he sat sprawled in his underpants. He had a hardon. Mary reached into his lap and pulled it out of the pee hole of his pants. She did it easily and gently without his resistance.

Mary played with Luke's cock as he sat there falling backward. He told her that she could not do it too long. He didn't want to come now. He wanted her to come first.

"I like it that way," he said. Mary said, "tough" and continued to massage his cock.

Luke pushed at her hand and she wanked him.

"You like it fast or slow," she asked.

"Slow," he said. "No faster. Now do it so I can watch you watch me come.

"You think I would miss the show," she smacked his dick down pressing into her palm.

Mary decided to help him. Pulling her PJ bottoms down. The struggle over, Mary wanted him to feel how wet she had become.

"Here," she said. Mary took his right hand and placed it fingers down into the V of her crotch.

"Feel this babe," she said. "I am sopping."

Luke played with her pubic curls while she continued to rub him.

"God, it gets bigger as I do this," shaking it. "It's already hard. How do you do that?"

"It's an illusion," Luke said. "The more you pull on it, the more your desire grows. The more passion you feel, the larger my cock appears.

"Cold," she questioned?

"Well, I wouldn't want to burn your hand with my fucken allusion."

They laughed. Mary leaned back.

"I want to come," she said. "I don't have your issues. I can come fifty times if I want."

"Really," he asked, "fifty?"

"Well, I think so," Mary helped Luke find the right spot on her clit. "There," she said.

"Your gig lips hold my fingers like the wet and heat are glue," Luke said.

"Once I did it ten times with my mother's vibrator.

One afternoon I stayed home from school to read Lady Chatterley's Lover and Lolita. I masturbated endlessly. It was a school project, but I got in trouble when I included my masturbation story as part of the book report. Well, not that kind of trouble. No, they didn't censor what I wrote. The English teacher called me on the phone and asked for a date. He really did. He didn't ask in so many words, but that is what he wanted. I told him sure, come over. He never showed up. Chicken shit bastard. That was before I knew you. He knew what I needed. He just didn't have the balls to fuck a just 16 year old HS sophomore."

"I don't blame him," Luke added. "I wouldn't have come there."

"Yes, you would."

Didn't I wait until you were 18? Do you think I want to go to jail?

"You're wrong," she said. In New York the age of consent for sex is 17."

"I know. I seduced you. I seduced that English teacher. That was not all I did. I used to rub against him when we talked after class. I would touch his hands and grab at him when he smiled. He looked at my tits like you do. I knew he wanted my little girl arms and legs wrapped around his waist."

Mary discarded her underpants into a small pile by the foot of the bed. "Don't mind me," she said. "I am messy."

Just at that moment Luke came. Semen shot all over her hands and arms and chest. One line caught her mouth. She licked at it quickly and surprised by its taste, she ravenously swallowed every trace of come.

Before he could protest, she sucked his softening cock. He acted as if he couldn't handle the pleasure. He tried to push her away, but she resisted. Please, he said, don't stop as he continued to try and pull his cock out of her mouth. Mary sucked it harder. Finally, done, his body still trembling, Luke pulled Mary down and kissed her. "I love the taste of myself," he said.

I don't love the taste, she said. I endure it. I love making it happen. I love the energy released. I do your bidding Master.

That was the first time Mary used the word Master. Yes, she called him that in email. She spoke it in the stories they shared, but this time, wearing his collar, tasting his come, Mary submitted.

Luke came. They slept.


Waking first Luke opened Mary's legs and sucked at her cunt gently to wake her. Her fingers played with his hair as she woke quickly.

"Please, don't stop," she said when he lifted up to kiss her. "I want to come this way right now. I cannot stand not to come."

Luke resumed his gentle sucking of lips, ass, belly and inner thigh. He teased at her clit barely touching it.

"Please, I showed you before, that spot, please lick it."

Luke pushed the hood of back and licked the left side of her clit barely touching stroking it. He avoided the pea of its head. He looked at it and blew his breath on it, and when he did that she pulled his head into her whole sex and screamed again.

"I need to come," she trembled.

Luke sucked and when he felt her inner thighs tense, and her legs strengthen.

He sucked the whole of her cunt into his mouth while she came screamed scratching his neck with her nails. Luke bled.

Luke didn't stop. He sucked as she had continued, and drew her into three orgasms. By the last, she pushed him away, "no more, please, I will die."

Luke didn't stop. Never obedient, he drew circles on her inner thigh with one hand, and with the other, he put his thumb inside her cunt to measure the aftershocks rumbling for minutes after her clasp of his finger and thumb by the throat of her insatiable cunt.

Sleep

Sitting on the bed watching Luke sleep, caressing him, Mary could not imagine her life without him.

At the same time, before today, she wondered what life would be like if she chose to live with him.

He already had two families. He had lived as an adult before she was born.

Luke had told her many times that he didn't want to stop her from living.

Now, she wants him as she would want any man she loved.

Mary knew she gave up nothing to be with him. How could she stop loving him?

Why would she?

Waking him, Mary treasured the transition. "I do not want to sleep, she moved closer, resting her face on his hands.

Luke appears disinterested. She knows it's a pose.

As he stirred she led his hands to her bottom, feeling him climb behind her resting his large head on her smaller shoulder. Tweaking her nipples between thumb and forefinger, Mary leaned her head back and sliding down she opened her cunt as she rolled out of his arms.

Turning to face him, legs wide apart, Mary touched her moist cunt knowing the result.

Playing with his hands, rubbing then, as if to warm them, Luke stretched wet his fingers with spit from her mouth and then stretched to make them shine.

Mary looked down, posing, affected by his measured tenderness, she nibbled

Luke's neck finding his cock, and she rubs the head before earning down to suck it into her mouth.

Luke knew the ballet. "I want to come for you, she said."

"We did."

"No, we didn't. I want you to watch without touching."

"OK"

"I want your pleasure inside. Can you endure that?"

"How long?"

"As long as you say."

"What do I have to do?"

"Are you dense? I said, nothing. Just sit there and do not take your eyes off of my fingers."

Mary giggled at the end of that speech. "Really, she said, it's very easy to do nothing?"

Luke sat back resting his head against the wall his feet stretched out. He watched and waited. Nothing happened.

"Now what?"

"Closer. Do not touch."

Luke inched closer resting his chin on his elbows. He loomed inches from

Mary's cunt. He blew at her clit.

"What are you doing," she said, annoyed.

"Nothing."

"You are too. Stop distracting."

Luke laughed. Mary leaned against him obviously not too upset. Kissing him slowly, carefully manipulating his mouth, she licked his lips with hers and looking into his eyes, bit his lip.

"Fuck," that hurt, he pulled away sucking the blood that had quickly pooled.

"Did I hurt the bad man?"

Mary rubbed the blood into his lip sampling it.

"I am determined to do this."

Luke bowed to her.

Slowly, Mary fingering her cunt tracing lines, curves, and hole. Lifting the hood, clit, and swollen lips she explored with short circular strokes.

"I am so aroused. I wouldn't start here. I'd fall back and slowly touch everywhere but my nipples and cunt. "Did you know I love to have my stomach rubbed? Did you know dear that I often make myself come thinking of the photograph of your cock you sent me? I imagined I took the picture. Yes, I know it was one of your ex-wives. I also focus on the first time I put that five-inch candle inside my cunt. It hurt at first. I didn't stop. I wanted to do that for more than anything I have ever done for anyone. I was shocked it felt so fucken good."

As she spoke Luke said little. He followed her dancing fingers slipping here and inside. They rubbed first generally at the usual places but then settling down to a fixed spot.

With his other hand Luke played with her belly button, the top of her pubic hard. Moving side-to-side grinding against her fingers, Mary came very quickly jerking her body as she grunted shifting her legs as she shook. Contorted face, neck, chest, she entered her body.

Luke felt the pull of her hands. Both of his touched her mouth and neck. Mary grabbed his hand and pushed into his body. She felt his cock, and satisfied with it, she bent it at the neck. He felt her heart race. He heard their ten thousand hours of past conversations as one voice in his head. Luke trapped, reached between her legs. His body struggled to keep outside so he could watch easily, but he couldn't resist, and closing his eyes he rubbed his cock against the line of her ass. As she pushed back, he held her fast and pressed his cock into her crack finding the line of her ass, he pushed the tip of his cock quickly inside, first spitting on his fingers.

Later, he wondered why he had pretended to not feel. Caught in he action he felt her hands, resting his left hand on top of hers, thrust three fingers sharply inside. He fingered her cunt wrapping his right hand around, finding the lips.

Mary babbled while they caressed the other. She listened to his sighs and her moans.

Suddenly, she released from his cock, pushing away, moving to the other side of the bed.

"That was intense," she said.

He didn't know what caused her to change. He imagined that he had a cunt and when he reached inside hers, touched the inner lips and crooked his finger,

Mary shook and grabbed him. Refusing to let go of his cock she rubbed it against her face.

How as this all possible? The he felt her mouth on his nipple. He was she. He imagined an infant mewling at his, her breast.

Finally, just as the ache in his nipple subsided, he shot forward giving birth to a child.

"It must be fucken drugs," she heard him say.

"No, it isn't. I carried you inside. You and I had one moment when we shared it all, even resistance. It was my way to express my reluctance to give myself up."

Drawing her legs together and then splitting them wide, Mary taking a small hand mirror from her backpack, drew one finger through her sex and then his mouth. Relaxed, eyes closed, her body arched, and her legs fell flat to the bed while both her hands slapped the mattress as a wrestler might trying to escape the pin.

"Men think women don't like to use fingers," she said, releasing enough from her preoccupation with masturbation to stammer a close.

"We do."

Mary continued to rub her sex for several minutes after orgasm. Stretching the mouth of her cunt, she pushed three fingers inside brutally fucking it before rocking to that final stop and a pause.

Luke watched Mary's body decompose while he touched himself, letting his fingers grab the glan of his cut cock. Luke watched her final movements and listened for the motions of her arms and legs against him, and he dribbling on the back of her hand.

"I didn't think I could come again so quickly," he said, "but your fucken show was freaking incredible."

Mary looked down at his cock, his hands, and his open legs and was silent.

Moving closer, she hugged his arms and shook his cock.

"This is mine."

Mary and Luke held the other while Mary milked the pee. Licking her fingers clean, she smelled her hands and his fingers. Sucking both of their hand astonished by the flavor, Luke revived.

The Shower

Mary bounced up from the bed and ran into the bathroom. She didn't lock the door. She turned on the shower.

While the temperature adjusted, Mary posed at the mirror. First she pushed and manipulated her breasts. She'd watch them rebound when she pressed on them.

The left one slightly larger than the right was about the same size as a medium strawberry with a thick nipple. Mary pressed each nipple one and a time. Her breasts disappeared.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.