The Mistletoe Belt: A Christmas Story REVISED - Cover

The Mistletoe Belt: A Christmas Story REVISED

by DiscipleN

Copyright© 2004 by DiscipleN

Incest Sex Story: Originally written by mkarl, this incest classic was edited and revised for easier reading, but keeps the original story intact. mkarl has permitted the posting of this version.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Oral Sex   .

It was early Christmas morning, and a little bundle of anticipation named Michael lay in his pee soaked bed. The child had had yet another accident in the night, but instead of the usual feelings of humiliation the discomfort might cause an adolescent, on this special-holiday morning, the boy relished that his 'accident' would actually add a certain flavoring to the festivities soon to commence, if Santa had got his wish-list.

It wasn't that the boy-child was an especially naughty little tike. In fact, he was so very well behaved, he could count with a certainty that he would be on Saint Nick's 'good'-list. It was only nature conspiring to peak the kid's rather unusual interests regarding his budding sexuality. To be more precise, little Michael had a mother who even as she approached thirty years of age, still had a package that would give thoughts of impurity to the savior himself. For such a young connoisseur of the charms-of-a-women, like Michael, the allure of his lovely mother's 'talents and assets' were still utterly intoxicating and undeniably irresistible.

With a shaking hand, the boy had written out his Christmas wish list this year, asking for 'date-rape' drugs, solid-steal handcuffs, mind-control devices and even the classic, x-ray goggles! Anything that could aid him in his 'appreciation' of his sweet mother. Above all else though, Michael had especially asked for a Mistletoe Belt.

That was what led to the boy's eager anticipation on Christmas morning as he listened to his favorite Christmas song of 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus', waiting for his own mother to awake. So they could begin the joyous festivities of the day. It always made little Michael giggle as he heard the child wonder aloud in the song about the possibilities of blackmailing his mother. Michael had always wished so much that maybe he would have been able to catch his own mother with Santa Claus maybe even actually 'filling her stockings, ' so-to-speak, but alas, that was never to be. Not that it would matter, mused the boy, as he knew by looking at the clock, his mother's alarm would soon buzz her out of her dreams and into his own.

When her son bounded into her bedroom, the pretty, young mother couldn't help but smile; she didn't have a clue as to what was soon to be her fate. She wished her husband could be home for this joyous day, but someone needed to pay for the gifts that lay wrapped beneath that tree. So Leta pulled back her covers and stepped forth to begin the next step of this Christmas fable. Adding to her ill fate, the mom was wearing a cute little shortie-nightie, with just a hint of transparently to allow the coloring and outline of her bra and panties to come through. Though her tits weren't really huge melon types, they were firm enough to make the bra unnecessary, especially to bed at night. So she actually wasn't wearing at all! And her panties were the glass type, allowing the occasional flash of her dark pubic hairs to appear behind the swish of her nighty as her ass wriggled and bounced out of the room.

Mother and son headed to the tree to do some paper tearing. Little Michael's eyes lit with glee as he saw the colored bundles awaiting beneath the tree. He saw the sweaters from his aunt's and the toys from his dad, but the care packages from Kris Kringle were the prize. Mom grabbed her camera to capture some Kodak moments for her husband's later pleasure. She felt a warm glow as she gave the first go ahead to her precious angle to start the unwrapping [Unwrappings which would eventually include her robe.]

Michael knew he might have to pause with package in hand while mommy snapped of her pictures. So he decided to open what would be his video recorder first. Eventually, the camera would make his mother an internet starlet, but for now it would speed the proceedings along more to the boy's liking. Of course, mommy insisted that Michael shake the package and make his guess. It annoyed the child, who felt too old to behave in such infantile manners, but the kid grinned and bore it, confident he would correct his mother's understanding of exactly how 'big' a boy he was.

Leta's eyes saw the contents of Michael's first package, and her jaw almost hit the floor [useful exercise for the main event]. She was flabbergasted that Santa would bring such an expensive gift for her child, but it filled her with a mother's pride, that her baby's behavior warranted such an extravagant gift.

"Michael, I had no idea that you asked Santa Claus for a video recorder!" the mother beamed.

"Yeah mom, I told his representative at the mall, when I gave him my letter. Just to make sure, I told him I would give him copies of the videos we'd make. Hey, you can videotape the rest of the gift opening and stop wasting time to get the perfect picture." Leta had never used a video camera before, but luckily it was idiot-proof. She was able to narrow down the view finder to crop out any accidental documentation of her child's wetness in the front of his pajama's. She was a good mother to be so diligent in such regards.

Michael's next package was heavy enough to be the solid steel constraining devices and leather wear that would be so much fun to use on his mother. He hoped Santa had got the sizes right. Mom had quite a slender neck, so Michael was pretty sure that he could use his own dog's studded collar if Santa's gift wasn't right, but the rest of the all-black, slick-and-shiny slut suit with every appropriate opening for easy accommodation was 'bound' to be perfect. The hand cuffs, ankle chains, ball gags and other restricting devices were one-size-fits-all types. So they would not be much of a concern... Michael almost opened the package, just to reassure himself of the sizing, but he decided some things might be better left as a surprise for mommy later, like maybe on boxing-day.

The next gift, under the tree, from jolly old Saint Nick, was a little bundle of pill and powder filled bottles. Michael saw only choice types, from GHB to Ecstasy and even some good old fashioned chloroform. It appeared Michael had been good enough to get all his wish list fulfilled, but these date-enhancers would not be necessary with mom. Later, they could be fun with teachers and other pretty things, so the present was well received.

Leta was more than a little curious about what had to be 'candy' pills. It seemed to the innocent mother that she had heard something about GHB, but in the excitement of the moment she couldn't remember exactly what. Oh well, Michael had already set them aside. There would be time enough later for the conscientious mother to the bottles were right for her child. Still, they came from Santa Claus, so how bad could they be?

The mother's sound reasoning was to be challenged when her child unwrapped his next gift. A super-deluxe home tattooing-kit.

"Michael, what is that?" The shocked parent asked.

"It's my tattoo-kit from Santa," came the matter-of-fact reply.

"You're not getting any tattoos, young man," mother stated.

"I'm not going to tattoo myself, mom," the boy foreshadowed.

"I can't believe Santa Claus would give you a tattoo-kit. Or that you would even ask for one! Well? You can't have it. Give it to me NOW!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.