Afterwards - Cover

Afterwards

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright© 2004 by Uther Pendragon

Fiction Story: A brief conversation before sleep.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"Oh Ted. Stay here, won't you?"

"Until you want to breathe. Oops. That's one place that I can't stay."

"And your very favorite, too."

"But I like being in your arms as well. You are so sweet, so soft and smooth. Such a delectable ear."

"Now I do feel your weight."

"Okay. Let me get the stuff ... Now you can come close again."

"Cocoon."

"Uh-huh. But other cocoons don't get to wrap up their butterflies every night. Once out, she's gone."

"Pfft. I'm no butterfly."

"Mostly you are by day. You flit around and gather your nectar or whatever the butterfly equivalents are. You do accomplish a lot, but it's pretty to watch all the same. But real butterflies aren't warm and snugly and smooth. Real butterflies don't have this, and this."

"Do you want to try again?"

"Don't tempt me. Can't I caress my wife without ulterior motives?"

"You're nice. Mmm."

"Mm yourself. Mmmmmuh!"

"Cocoons are nice for sleeping, but let go for a minute."

"You're no fun."

"This way I can kiss you too."


"Okay, you're a little fun."

"That's not what you said a little while ago."

"Maybe it wasn't. You sure like that don't you? ... Hey. What's wrong? I was only fooling about prefering the spoon position."

"Nothing's wrong. Just hold me."

"Always, but..."

"Ted, It's not that I like it ... I do like it, don't get me wrong. You should have been able to tell."

"You were wonderful, but only once."

"I only needed once. You're a kind and gentle lover. I love lying cuddled in your warm arms. I love that you always look for things that I will enjoy, even out of bed."

"But you're so cute when you're enjoying yourself. I found that out the first concert we went to. I looked over to say something about one musician, and you were sitting there a million miles away from me and deeeeep into the music. I could have followed the score just watching your face. Much more fun than the music."

"Only a very generous person would think so. Anyway, I especially love what you can do to me with your lips and tongue and clever, tickly, fingers."

"That's the really fun part. Should have figured it out much earlier. If it is fun watching that girl listen to music or eat with chopsticks, think what it must be like to see her orgasm. Or even feel..."

"Chopsticks! You just liked watching me fumble."

"I liked watching you try. And succeed. You get more pleasure out of one ear of baby corn than some people get out of an entire lobster."

"I did think it was selfish of you that time you fished all the baby corn onto your plate."

"It was. I could make you close your eyes and open up. And then I could watch every bit of expression until you swallowed the last bit."

"I thought every eye in the place was on us. I swear I was blushing."

"You were. That was cute, too. But..."

"But what?"

"But you just delivered a long speech with your back towards me. And a lovely smooth huggable back it is, too. But every time you start out that way, you come to a but. And a lovely smooth attractive butt it is too."

"Are you sure that you don't want to try again?"

"I'm sure. Finish your speech."

"But, sometimes, that isn't what I need. Sometimes, I need you above me, pressing me down and driving into me. Sometimes, I'm not a violin for you to play. Sometimes, I'm a mare in heat; and I need my stallion. I don't mean on four feet. I mean on my back, pinned, possessed, occupied. I need you to weigh me down, fill me up, drive into me hard. Sometimes, making love to me is loveliest thing you could do; sometimes, I need you to fuck me."

"And that is what that is all about? When you lie there with your legs sprawled out, and you pull at me?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.