South American Police Rape of the Sisters

by Powerone

Copyright© 2004 by Powerone

Erotica Sex Story: On break from college, the sisters make a mistake in a small town in South America and find them subject to the punishment by the police that include rape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   .

© Copyrighted 2004 by Powerone

She was bound with her hands behind her back with heavy metal handcuffs. She complained that they put them on too tight, but they ignored her. Her bra was gone, her shorts unzipped and open, her pink panties showing. She was pushed along the corridor of cells, some of them open to the hallway, others just ominous large metal doors, the unknown behind them. She looked in some of the cells and was surprised at what she saw. There were other girls in them like her. They were all restrained in the cells. All of them were in various stages of undress. She passed by one and could see a young girl on the cot. Her arms were thrust up over her head, metal handcuffs pushed through the railing, securing her wrists to the headboard. Her feet were likewise restrained, stretching her body taut. She was almost naked, her top, ripped and lying next to her head, her naked breasts, rising and falling in fear. Her panties were pushed down to her knees, a bald pussy reflected in the light. Her head was staring up at the ceiling, her eyes clenched tightly. Beside her stood one of the guards, he was unbuckling his pants. She could only hear part of the words, "gonna rape that tight, teenage pussy, gonna fuck you hard".

"Move cunt," the guard next to her pulling her arms up by the cuffs, making her bend over to relieve the strain in her shoulders.

"Where are you taking me, I didn't do anything?" she cried out in pain. The guard pushed her along.

"You American's, think you are too good. We're going to see your sister. We're going to see what she is doing!" laughing as he said it.

"My sister, where is Heather?"

Ashley and her sister, Heather were both nineteen, in this South American city on a holiday from college. They had booked reservations on the Internet, a beautiful hotel on the ocean. When they arrived, they found it to be a seedy, roach infested hotel. They complained to the manager and when he would not do anything, insisting on speaking to the owner. The owner, the local magistrate of the town was not very responsive to their plight. The girls were insolent to him, swearing at him, threatening him. He finally calmed them down and told them to go to their room and he would make other accommodations for them. They seemed satisfied and went back to their room. They didn't unpack, taking a quick shower in the filthy bathroom before changing their clothes from the flight. Both girls changed into short tee shirts that left their flat stomach naked. Tight shorts, resting low on their hips highlighted their teenage bodies. Sneaker and socks completed their outfits.

There was a knock on the door. "About fuckin' time," Heather said, opening the door.

She was surprised as four armed soldiers pushed their way in. Two of them moved quickly to Heather. She let out one brief scream before a cloth gag was forced between her lips, tied tightly behind her head, stretching out her lips, cutting deep inside her mouth. One of them grabbed her arms behind her with one giant arm while the other arm encircled her bare stomach, drawing her ass against him.

"I can smell her, I love the smell of American pussy," his hand groping her naked stomach, his head next to her neck, inhaling her scent.

Ashley was not doing any better. She was pushed to the couch onto her stomach. A knee in her back prevented any movement, the pain overpowering. "Put your arms behind your back, cunt," she was ordered.

She hesitated, the knee pushing in deeper. "OK, OK" she blurted out, her arms moving behind her.

"Wrists together."

She complied and she saw one of the soldiers hand the other a pair of shiny metal handcuffs. She felt the cold steel encircle her wrists, hearing the click as they were both attached. She tried to pull on them, the cuffs digging into her flesh. "There too tight!" she complained.

"That's the least of your problems, bitch."

Ashley looked over and saw Heather being pushed from the room, the one guard still pushed tightly against her teenage body, a frightened expression on her face. Their eyes met, questioning, looking for some hope from the other.

She was brought back to reality when the soldier handed another pair of cuffs to her captor. He grabbed her ankles, bending her legs at the knees before securing her ankles with the cuffs. Again, he put them on too tight, the circulation almost cut off in her feet. "That's too tight, I demand you take them off me this instant!"

"Don't you have something to stick in this cunts mouth," the soldier said.

"Si, how about a ball gag for the American?"

Ashley looked up in shock. It was a large, red ball, a piece of leather attached on each side. "No, don't do th..." her words cut abruptly as her head was pulled back by her hair. She could feel strands of hair tearing out, tears falling from her eyes as the pain in her scalp increased.

The soldier made short work of her. When she opened her mouth to scream, he was ready, the large red ball shoved forcefully into the hot confines of her mouth.

"MMMMMggg" she mumbled as her jaws were stretched to the breaking point, the ball popping into her mouth, her teeth biting down on the unflinching hardness of the ball. She felt the leather straps pulled behind her head and tied tightly, the guard pulling them harder when he heard her groan in pain.

"That should shut the bitch up. Let's see what she looks like!" the soldiers anxiously turning Ashley over onto her side facing the soldiers.

Their faces were only inches from hers, their bad breath almost gagging her. "Look at them titties," he said, his hand reaching down to her short tee short, pulling it up to uncover her bra. "Gimme a knife."

She froze as the long, serrated knife passed before her face, her heart pounding. Were they going to cut her, disfigure her for life? She squirmed, the cuffs tightening as she did. "NNNNNN," shaking her head. "NNNNNN."

"Bitch is 'fraid of the knife," waving the blade in front of her face, moving in close to her cheek. "Gonna behave, cunt. Otherwise I'm gonna cut you."

"MMMM, MMMMM," nodding her head, the terror that he would cut her.

"Lay real still now, bitch or I might prick you."

She froze as she saw the knife move down. She watched as he sliced it quickly through her bra straps like they were butter. His hands pulled them down. His fingers traced a path over the upper slope of her breasts, the bra pushing them up. "Such nice titties. You like me to play with them titties for you little girl?"

"NNN, NNNNNN," her head shaking back and forth as she felt him manhandling her breasts.

"Don't think you need this," his knife slicing her bra between the cups, slicing it open.

She felt the tension release, the lower cup falling down, her right breast now naked.

"Look at them tits," the soldier exclaimed. "Beautiful big nips," his hand reached out and pulled the bra from her body, tossing it over into the corner of the room.

He pushed her into the back of the couch, his head jammed between her naked breasts. "NNNNGG, NNNNN" she muttered into the gag. His teeth bit into her naked breast flesh, OOOOOWWW." It was so disgusting, his mouth running all over her naked breasts, his nose jammed in the cleavage, shaking his head back and forth like a child at Christmas with a new toy. She arched her back, driving her breasts into his face when his lips clamped onto one of her nipples and sucked it painfully into his mouth. Farther and farther he pulled it in, his tongue rubbing roughly over the nipple, it turning hard in response to the painful sucking. "NNNN, UUUUHH," his teeth gripped the delicate nub and bit down on it, her back arching painfully forward.

"Look at the bitch go, she likes it," the other guard exclaimed, Ashley looking as though she was trying to drive her breast farther into his mouth instead of trying to relieve the pain.

The soldier pulled his mouth from her breast, looking at the wet nipples, the red bite marks. He grabbed her breasts in his hand and hefted them, his fingers clamping onto the hard nipples and giving them a vicious pinch.

"UUUHH, UUUHH," shaking her chest as the pain shot up her spine from the cruel fingers tearing of her nipples.

Ashley felt her body being manipulated again, groaning in pain as she was pushed over onto her back, her arms pinned painfully behind her back, arching her breasts up. The soldier pulled her tee shirt up, exposing her naked breasts. Her legs were still cuffed tightly together.

The other soldier moved towards her, "my turn bitch," his hand moving to grab her breast roughly, his calloused hand completely encircling her teenage flesh, flexing and unflexing on the firm tit. He grabbed her nipple, squeezing it tighter and tighter, watching her face grimace in pain as he did. "You like it hard, cunt?"

She shook her head back and forth, her eyes pleading, her gagged mouth mumbling unintelligible words, drool running from the corner of her mouth.

She trembled as his hand slid lower, down over her flat, taut stomach. She sucked in her stomach, disgusted as she was manhandled by these lowly soldiers, bound and unable to prevent it. She was afraid that she was going to be raped.

He moved close to her, his mouth only inches from her face. He put his lips on hers, the ball gag stretching them open wide, his tongue running over them. He put his hands on her shorts, unsnapping the snap, his fingers sliding the zipper slowly down, teasing her. "You got some teenage pussy for me?"

Her hips rocked, feeling his hands stripping her. His fingers moved back up again after pulling the zipper to the side, her pink panties now exposed. He rubbed her panty covered abdomen, moving up and down, each time lower and lower until she felt his rough fingers run over her pussy lips, her closed legs preventing entrance.

He grabbed her between the legs, his hand jammed down inside her shorts, clutching her sex like it was a bowling ball. "I think this cherry has a bald cunt. You shave your pussy, bitch? Shave it like a whore?"

She tried to escape his hand but could not. She could only lie there as he roughly fondled her half naked sex. She was so embarrassed. Yes, she shaved her pussy. She liked the look and feel of it, especially when she rubbed baby oil on it.

The other soldier rushed over, "let's see," pulling her shorts hastily down to her knees.

The other soldier seizing the opportunity jammed his hand inside her panties, gripping her naked pussy. "Bitch is bald as a ten year old." He pulled her panties down, slowly letting them slide down her legs until they reached her shorts, bunched at her knees.

Ashley closed her eyes in humiliation as she lay there, her breasts exposed and now her pussy exposed, her clothes bunched up about her body, the soldiers ogling her teenage, naked body. She felt his finger slip between her pussy lips, forcefully shoving aside her pussy lips to seek out her wet pussy. "Bitch's dry as a bone. Can you get wet bitch?"

"Spread her legs, let's see her cunt"

Ashley felt them both begin to manipulate her body again. They raised up her hips, their hands pushed under her naked ass. "NNNN, AAAHHH," she groaned in pain as the added weight on her bound arms radiated to her shoulders. She felt hands grab her knees and roughly pull them apart, her panties and shorts forced farther down he legs. She could feel the cool air of the room on her open sex, her pussy lips forced apart by the obscene spread. They let her ass settle back onto the couch, her knees up and spread wide.

The soldiers hand returned to her slit, two fingers now easily sliding up and down between her pussy lips, exposing her pink pussy to their gaze. His finger found the opening to her vagina and pushed painfully in, her body rising up in pain as they forcefully entered her dry vagina.

"Gonna hurt when I fuck you so dry, bitch."

The door opened, Ashley shuddering as another soldier entered. Not another, God no.

"The Captain wants the girl. Get her dressed and over to the prison before he finds out you been fucking with her."

The soldiers got up, dragging Ashley to her feet. Her tee shirt slipped down over her naked breasts, her hard nipples pushing out the front. Her shorts and panties were still tangled at her feet. She felt one soldier bend down and take the cuffs off her ankles. He pulled up her panties, but not before he grabbed her pussy hard, clenching it tightly in his palm. He pulled them up to her waist, his fingers running along the edge of the legs, making sure they were not bunched, more intent on touching her pussy again. Her shorts followed next, pulled up to her waist, but the zipper left down, the top of them gaping wide open, the pink panties showing.

"Bitch looks good half naked," pushing her from the room to the waiting jeep.

Ashley was scared as she walked down the corridor. She could hear screaming, women's screams. And the soldiers had no qualms about taking advantage of her bondage, already stripping her almost naked and fondling her body. If it wasn't for the other soldier, she was sure she would have been raped by now. Her only hope was that they were bringing her to the Captain, hopefully he would not be like the others. And they did say they that she would see her sister.

She was ushered into a small room, an officer standing in the corner, smoking a cigarette. "Put her into the chair," he ordered the soldier. She found herself forced down onto a chair, a heavy wooden chair, bolted to the floor. She thought she was going to fall through the seat when she sat on it, finding out that it only consisted of two slats, spread widely apart that supported her body, a gap of about 12 inches between them. Her ass was just barely able to keep from slipping down. The cuffs were taken from her wrists before she was lowered to the chair, her arms pulled up into the air. Once seated, her arms were pulled behind her head and attached to the high back of the chair with a set of metal clamps built into it. She moaned in pain as the clamps were tightened to tightly. Her arms were over her head and bent at the elbow, the elbows pointing outward.

Her tee shirt had ridden up high, barely able to cover her young breasts that arched up, her stomach naked, her shorts still unzipped and spread apart. The Captain looked at her. I hope her pussy is tight like the others. He liked for them to fight. It was so much better. Then there would be the time when he would take them in the ass. That would be an experience for them, a first. Most were reluctant to suck cock but he had instruments that would convince them it would be less painful to comply and swallow their cum.

Heather looked around the room. In the front, a drape covered the whole wall, with two speakers in the base of the wall. She could not see much behind her.

"Remove the ball gag," the Captain ordered the guard. "Ashley, you are not to speak unless asked a question."

Ashley gasped as it was pulled from her mouth, drool hanging from it. Her jaws ached from the wide spread. "What are we d... ?"

"I said you are not to speak. Such stupid Americans."

"Better, now you may ask two questions, two questions only."

"Why were we brought here?"

"You were insolent and disrespectful to the owner of the hotel. He happens to be our Chief Magistrate and a respected member of the community. He is also my brother. You will have to be punished for that. Next question."

"Where is my sister?"

"She will join us in a few minutes. You will have a chance to observe her." He pushed a button and the drapes began to part until they reached the ends.

The wall was actually a glass petition separating the two rooms. Inside the room was a large bed covered only with a mattress. Various ropes and chains hung down from the ceiling.

"It is one-way mirror and the room is sound-proof. You will be able to hear what is going on inside, but they will not be able to see or hear us. Your sister will be brought in there. If you see her staring at you through the window, she is really only seeing her own reflection. You will get to watch what happens to her and while it is going on I will amuse myself with your teenage body. She is going to be raped. Many times and in all of her holes. I will enjoy doing the same to you, hopefully you will put up a fight and I will be able to persuade you very painfully. That will be your punishment." He watched the horror come to her face as the reality of the situation came around. "Now you can think about your situation and I will return in a minute. I must slip into something more comfortable." He whispered something to the guard before he left.

The door slammed behind her. She squirmed in the chair, almost falling between the slats, her arms bending painfully preventing her from slipping. She was frightened. Would she be able to survive, would Heather survive? They were to be raped. She dreaded that the most. These people were animals and seemed to get their satisfaction from abusing girls like her and Heather. While she had sex, it was tender loving sex. That is not what they intended to do to them. She saw the movement out of the corner of her eye, but did not have time to react, deep in thought.

"OOOOW," she screamed as her hair was grabbed in his palm, her head pulled back, almost snapping her neck. She only caught a glimpse of it but it looked like a rubber cock, about four inches long. It even had a head on it. She cringed when she saw the straps around the edge of it, leather straps again.

"AAAGGG," as the penis gag was forced between her lips and pushed painfully into her mouth. It was large, over two inches in diameter, her lips having to stretch wide around it. Her tongue rubbed up against it, feeling veins running along its length, the taste of rubber filling her mouth. "MMMGG," she protested.

"The Captain doesn't want to listen to you. You might as well get used to having a cock down your throat," jamming the penis gag farther into her mouth until it reached her tonsils. "Choke bitch," pushing down on it until it was pushed as deep as he could. He tied the straps around her head again, pleased as he saw her. Her lips were tightly spread around the fake cock, her throat moving up and down, choking and gagging on it. Tears filled her eyes.

The door slammed shut and she was alone, shaking in the chair, bound to it. At least her legs were not bound, keeping her knees tightly together. She trembled in fear.

The Captain came back into the room. "I see the soldier let you suck on the penis gag." His hands moved down to her throat, running over it. He pushed in on the gag, feeling her throat move, the fake cock moving into her throat, making her choke.

She looked at him wearing only a robe, the front of it jutting out, knowing that he was naked underneath it. His penis looked huge!

"Yes, it is big. Do you think your teenage pussy can take my man cock?"

She turned her head away, ashamed that he could read her thoughts. She felt him behind her, a new fear overcoming her. She could not turn her head, the chair not allowing much movement.

"Don't worry, I am right behind you. You will feel me soon. Ah, here comes your lovely sister. You both have such beautiful bodies, don't you think?"

Ashley's eyes opened wide when she saw her. Her sister still dressed in the tee shirt, shorts and sneakers, though they looked wrinkled. The cloth was still tied around her mouth, silencing her. What shocked Ashley was the man pulling her into the room. He had a rope tied around her neck, her hands still handcuffed, yanking on the rope when she hesitated. He was naked. At least almost naked. He wore a pair of high boots and socks. Nothing else. And his cock. It was huge. It must have been at least 12 inches long and three inches wide. The head was almost a purple and below it hung two heavy laden balls.

He turned towards the window, grabbing his cock and smiled, knowing what was behind it.

"Have you ever seen a cock that big, Ashley? Heather is going to love having something that big fucked into her." His hands slid behind the chair and ran over her naked stomach. "Would you like to be fucked by it when he finishes with Heather?"

Ashley shook her head in disbelief, god, that thing will kill Heather. She could see the terror in Heathers eyes. She kept hesitating, especially when she saw the mattress, the man having to yank on the rope, choking her throat to make her move.

His large hands grabbed Heather like a doll and yanked her handcuffed wrists and pulled them up into the air. A click and they were attached to a rope hanging from the ceiling. He stepped back and pushed a button. Heathers arms began to move upward, her arms flailing, trying to prevent it, a useless gesture. He grinned as they pulled up higher, her tee shirt moving up, revealing more of her naked stomach, moving up to her bra.

The captain's hand was becoming more insistent as he forced her to watch the debasement of her sister. His hands rubbed up and down her supple skin. "Such soft skin, just as I imagined," the captain said.

Heather was now stretched up high, having to stand on her toes to keep the weight off of her wrists. She was crying now, mumbled sobs coming from her gagged mouth, tears continually running down her face.

He moved next to her, pushing her head down so she had to see his cock. He grabbed the weapon, his hand encircling it, thrusting it up towards her face. "This is for you bitch." His hands went up to her tee shirt and tore the garment from her body, throwing it to the floor. His large hands encircled her breasts, tightening up on her young tits. "Don't think you need this," reaching between the bra with his fingers and tearing it from her body. Ashley could see the red marks on Heathers skin where the bra pulled until finally breaking. Her breasts shook, bouncing up and down as they were freed. "These nice little titties will stand up by themselves." He grabbed her firm breasts, his calloused hands mauling them as she grimaced in pain. "Nice nips," his fingers tugging on them, forcing them to become erect. "Nice big nipples, big enough to eat," his head moving down to encircle on of them, his teeth biting on the hard bud, pulling it, watching as her body shuddered in pain. Her breast shook as he pulled her by the nipple.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.